Author Topic: Zadruga Serbia  (Read 231854 times)

Offline CarlosKL

Re: Zadruga Serbia
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2017, 08:40:20 PM »
Confirmed officially Parovi starts on September 16. The production says that they will censor less and that sex maybe can look better.

Where did you read that?

Offline James10

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2017, 09:19:42 PM »
CarlosKL The page is in Serbian but you can translate it if you want. In the page of happy that is the tv that produces parovi. The page is:

https://www.happytv.tv/zabava/rijaliti-parovi

The news parovi begin 16 september is only two days ago and for now it is unknown who will be the contestants
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 09:22:06 PM by James10 »

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2017, 09:30:05 PM »

"Couples" return to small screens on September 16, and this is an impatient expectation and a favorite participant of many spectators - Nikola Strahinjić Ploce.

The production board expects a lot of newspapers and an exciting season:

-The Tv Happy production is full of surprises and everything can be expected. Consequently, the new people who enter will try to give the maximum to show themselves. But the team working on the project is always full of imagination and surprises so that Happy will again be the most watched and incredible sher is expected. Expect unexpected!  - he told our portal.

Asked what new to bring in a new season, Plato was surprised by the answer:

- Totally diverse without engagement and weddings! It's totally different, with more laughter and positive energy, no quarrels and violent behavior, because it's over the head. I think it's time to show sex in front of cameras without blankets and hiding!

He also said that he would love to see Ružica Veljković and Zoran Maniak again in the villa again.

The start date is approaching, the impatience grows, and by then stay with Happy!

Offline Buster

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2017, 09:32:10 PM »
Well that definitely sounds promising. Pavori always did have some crazy looking parties. But I've been let down too many times in the past from reality shows. I'll believe it when I see it.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2017, 09:34:01 PM »
Well that definitely sounds promising. Pavori always did have some crazy looking parties. But I've been let down too many times in the past from reality shows. I'll believe it when I see it.
I agree when i see them naked and the guys erection or penetration if it's over the blankets like they say then i will believe until then i'm not getting my hopes up.

Offline Buster

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2017, 09:50:16 PM »
Full on sex over the blankets showing penetration is a bit much to ask for. Even if the producers are willing to show it there's a chance they may get in trouble with sponsorships something like that and may be forced not to show it. Honestly, I'll just be happy even if the sex is under covers that they don't censor the sound or show a far away angle or cut away to people sleeping. If they can at least do that I'll be happy.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2017, 09:53:40 PM »
Full on sex over the blankets showing penetration is a bit much to ask for. Even if the producers are willing to show it there's a chance they may get in trouble with sponsorships something like that and may be forced not to show it. Honestly, I'll just be happy even if the sex is under covers that they don't censor the sound or show a far away angle or cut away to people sleeping. If they can at least do that I'll be happy.
They have said it will be over the blankets so why say that if they know there will be problems if they show it.

Offline Buster

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2017, 10:18:40 PM »
Well ultimately it won't even matter if none of the participants even want to have sex over the covers. We'll just see what happens during the show.

Offline James10

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2017, 11:08:44 PM »
The best news is that there are 2 reality at a time and maybe and to have more audience they decide to emit more sex than in past editions. Last season was very censored but at the end of the parovi decided to show more
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 11:13:34 PM by James10 »

Offline Eng Evan

• XXXMAX
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2017, 11:27:02 PM »
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 11:44:55 AM by evanmero22 »

Offline skimmer

• Senior
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2017, 10:56:06 PM »
Not a valid vimeo URL,  Not a valid vimeo URL Does anyone have the unedited videos of these?

Offline civetta

• Advanced Member
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2017, 06:09:27 PM »
my maca :)

i had it.. ;)

Offline creedforever

• Senior
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2017, 08:46:42 PM »
Hey try to reopload Them if you have Them i might have what you Are loking  for

Offline civetta

• Advanced Member
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2017, 11:31:03 PM »

i had it.. ;)

why moved my comment here?  smilee:

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2017, 11:39:25 PM »

i had it.. ;)

why moved my comment here?  smilee:
http://bigbrothertv.me/index.php?topic=651.msg54257#msg54257

Discussions are not to be posted in the girls section without pics/videos.