Author Topic: Zadruga Serbia  (Read 270330 times)

Offline harnemo

Re: Zadruga Serbia
« Reply #1080 on: April 16, 2018, 03:53:36 AM »
Mina & Toma  sexx 15.04. 18 min 3parts

(Image removed from quote.)

This content is hidden and cannot be quoted.

Let other people see it, why lock? Why do you act elite. Do you share for people or not? There is less than 10 people who will download that video under that lock conditions.

Your other free videos are 500+MBs for 1 second of nip slip... waste of bandwith.

Offline orquito

• Advanced Member
« Reply #1081 on: April 16, 2018, 04:24:51 AM »

Offline orquito

• Advanced Member
« Reply #1082 on: April 16, 2018, 04:40:29 AM »
I was thinking the same haha

Offline CarlosKL

« Reply #1083 on: April 16, 2018, 07:29:30 AM »
Anyone knows where Filip had sex with MarjiAna last night... they got out of bed after touching but the camera didn't follow them

Offline SosaDeluxe

« Reply #1084 on: April 16, 2018, 08:14:51 AM »
Anyone knows where Filip had sex with MarjiAna last night... they got out of bed after touching but the camera didn't follow them

Assuming you're taking about the big green room they usually sleep in, which they were Saturday night. I did see them leave. My guess would be that weird spot that they're only able to film the outside windows of. Or the same place behind the curtains in the chapel area (but it seems like they would've showed that)

Offline Demhka

• Advanced Member
« Reply #1085 on: April 16, 2018, 09:36:32 AM »

Let other people see it, why lock? Why do you act elite. Do you share for people or not? There is less than 10 people who will download that video under that lock conditions.

Your other free videos are 500+MBs for 1 second of nip slip... waste of bandwith.

I agree. I have seen so many people supporting this. But,I honestly don't know why viewing is restricted

Offline James10

« Reply #1086 on: April 16, 2018, 10:50:44 AM »
Dekson is not going to have anything with Mina, he is now a boyfriend with Andrijana and is trying all the time to have sex with her. The date to end zadruga may be September that was said at the beginning, in fact the goal is to hold until Miljana has the birth of her son in Zadruga. I have long since read that parovi was thinking about increasing the duration of his reality precisely because zadruga was going to be a whole year

Offline Panda

« Reply #1087 on: April 16, 2018, 11:59:01 AM »

Assuming you're taking about the big green room they usually sleep in, which they were Saturday night. I did see them leave. My guess would be that weird spot that they're only able to film the outside windows of. Or the same place behind the curtains in the chapel area (but it seems like they would've showed that)

no one know what they did because the cams was nt on them , but  i guess if they had sex they had show it

Offline michaelstarr

• Senior
« Reply #1088 on: April 16, 2018, 02:30:54 PM »

I agree. I have seen so many people supporting this. But,I honestly don't know why viewing is restricted
god complex

Offline avenger38

« Reply #1089 on: April 16, 2018, 02:59:01 PM »
Dekson is not going to have anything with Mina, he is now a boyfriend with Andrijana and is trying all the time to have sex with her. The date to end zadruga may be September that was said at the beginning, in fact the goal is to hold until Miljana has the birth of her son in Zadruga. I have long since read that parovi was thinking about increasing the duration of his reality precisely because zadruga was going to be a whole year
Maybe Mina will hook up with someone else...she loves sex so we will see.

Offline nakkovanj

« Reply #1090 on: April 16, 2018, 03:56:14 PM »

I agree that some restrictions should be applied, but this is not kind of forum where you can easily get to 100 posts... I tried without posting garbage messages, and mostly some video material, and got to 50+ posts in 50 days... and meanwhile some of the videos I wanted to see expired... This one will also expire before I get to 100 posts.

Offline James10

« Reply #1091 on: April 16, 2018, 03:58:24 PM »
¿What are the most beautiful girls of zadruga ?. What would be the ranking?. My ranking would be

1 Andrijana 2 Zorana 3 Sara 4 Anna 5 Sanja and Teodora.

Offline avenger38

« Reply #1092 on: April 16, 2018, 04:23:34 PM »
¿What are the most beautiful girls of zadruga ?. What would be the ranking?. My ranking would be

1 Andrijana 2 Zorana 3 Sara 4 Anna 5 Sanja and Teodora.
Teodora...Ana....Andrijana....Sanja....Maca
My top 5

Offline Panda

« Reply #1093 on: April 16, 2018, 04:35:53 PM »
mina is big boss this week

Offline SosaDeluxe

« Reply #1094 on: April 16, 2018, 04:58:32 PM »
mina is big boss this week

Some sort of consolation prize? Does this mean she moves to "hotel?"