Author Topic: Paradise Hotel 8 Sweden  (Read 19037 times)

Offline hoochymamma

Re: Paradise Hotel 8 Sweden
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2017, 11:08:07 PM »
Finally anna had sex but they showed like 2 seconds of it :(
This girl is soooooo hot, hopes they gonna show us more :/

Offline Buster

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2017, 12:13:47 AM »
Finally anna had sex but they showed like 2 seconds of it

So after spending all that time with one dude making out and getting naked (topless) with him in bed and not putting out, she fucks another guy after one night of staying with him? What a fucking bitch. I really wish I knew what was said between the three involved.

Offline hoochymamma

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2017, 01:18:48 AM »
Idd.
funny story is she is now dating the first dude , they are living togather and shit.
Only downside of this show is that they won't give us longer sex sessions :/

Offline Rigby

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2017, 01:35:13 AM »
Idd.
funny story is she is now dating the first dude , they are living togather and shit.
Only downside of this show is that they won't give us longer sex sessions :/

Emma and Smail are also together and living together.

Offline Buster

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2017, 10:37:13 PM »
Nothing show in episode 10 that I saw but I only skipped to the last 5 min of the episode. Looks like there will be more sex in tomorrow's episode.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2017, 07:23:16 PM »

Offline Pereda

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2017, 06:27:53 AM »
Its so hard to imagine how they are prude about showing cocks of the others/explicit sex (as bonus online) yet they show Smail's semi cock for 5 secs so clearly on the episode.

It baffles me.  Seems they crave attention or go "lets give them frontal of Smail since he's aggressive in bed. The editors like to tease it seems.

Wish they just added more on the bonus material.

Offline hoochymamma

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2017, 12:17:15 PM »
Its so hard to imagine how they are prude about showing cocks of the others/explicit sex (as bonus online) yet they show Smail's semi cock for 5 secs so clearly on the episode.

It baffles me.  Seems they crave attention or go "lets give them frontal of Smail since he's aggressive in bed. The editors like to tease it seems.

Wish they just added more on the bonus material.

They just need to give in the bonus section more sex and more nudes.
It will spike their rating and i doubt anyone will care about it from the resident side...

Offline Interstellar

• Advanced Member
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2017, 08:26:02 PM »
Please, can someone upload smails cock on zippyshare? I can't download this...it's full of viruses...

Offline Rigby

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2017, 09:29:53 PM »
They just love to show Smail's cock. They always add a quick frontal of him in any season he's in. They're doing the lord's work tbh

Offline Pereda

« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2017, 07:32:39 AM »
They just love to show Smail's cock. They always add a quick frontal of him in any season he's in. They're doing the lord's work tbh

What other seasons has he been in?

Seems they’re infatuated with him. Don’t get why others don’t get the same treatment with frontal clips.

Offline Rigby

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2017, 10:52:39 AM »

Seems they’re infatuated with him. Don’t get why others don’t get the same treatment with frontal clips.

Season 6, same as Kristian and Eric who are also back. He was very much exposed in that season too. To be fair, he's arguably the most popular contestant of this show so maybe that's why they add frontal shots of him. Never gonna complain though lol

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2017, 01:58:11 PM »

Season 6, same as Kristian and Eric who are also back. He was very much exposed in that season too. To be fair, he's arguably the most popular contestant of this show so maybe that's why they add frontal shots of him. Never gonna complain though lol
If they are doing it just for him then what is with all this censoring they are doing for other people. How can this be allowed now and not before. Surely the channel can show yet when he is not there the show is in lockdown with nudity or frontals this makes no sense whatsoever. pu:

Offline Buster

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2017, 02:30:00 PM »
I was under the impression that this was going to be an all star show and not just bringing back some of the guys from S6.

Offline Rigby

« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2017, 01:59:39 AM »

If they are doing it just for him then what is with all this censoring they are doing for other people. How can this be allowed now and not before. Surely the channel can show yet when he is not there the show is in lockdown with nudity or frontals this makes no sense whatsoever. pu:

The channel can show frontal, it's more about the program. But they definitely could do more.