Author Topic: Love On Top 5  (Read 30068 times)

Offline CarlosKL

Re: Love On Top 5
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2017, 01:51:51 PM »
I think all the guys have a girl now except 1(the stripper)

I think there are 5 guys this season and 4 of those guys have a girl now... the stripper and Jessica don't have a lover 😅

But not all the couples sleep together, or maybe they're not 100% couples yet. Today only 2 couples slept together but nothing happened. (Not that I know😅)

And I think sex hasn't happened this season yet. But I think it's gonna happen soon.

Offline stealth679

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2017, 03:19:27 PM »
thanks for the update

Offline pititas

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2017, 12:05:19 AM »
Very poor show in Portugal and always the same portfolio of guys and girls and really not to spontaneous, alwyas camera men inside for recording...

Offline Bbfan97

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2017, 04:20:28 PM »
Is their new people in this season or people who have been on it before?

Offline Skjolddyr

• Junior
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2017, 04:57:34 PM »

Offline bionicle

• Advanced Member
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2017, 08:55:33 PM »
Hope to see many explicit  sexx scenes without censorship... :)))

Offline CarlosKL

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2017, 01:16:42 AM »
the stripper slept with no underwear yesterday lol... nothing was shown tho. i didn't think he did that, i've seen him sleeping before and he usually sleeps with underwear.

Offline CarlosKL

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2017, 01:23:29 AM »
Guys i got access to the PREMIUM CAMERAS OF LOVE ON TOP 5 like a week ago. (As you can see in the video i posted)

The links only worked for 1 day so i didn't share the links, i knew they were gonna stop working soon.

But now i can confirm you that the PREMIUM CAMERAS are being streamed somewhere and if you look for it very hard you might find them (I haven't found any new links)

http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/NK083WqB/file.html

The only day i got access to the premium cameras i recorded everything on the bedroom camera, But i didn't get anything interesting. so i deleted it

What i can tell you about the cameras is:
-Those cameras are only worth if there's sex in the main bedroom
-there are 4 cameras and 1 mosaico (Kitchen, living room, Outside the house, and 1 Bedroom)
- There are 2 bedrooms but only one has a camera so i wonder if sex happened in the other cam would they change the stream to the other bedroom?
-It's hard to see someone naked or changing clothes, because the main bedroom includes a hall that is also a big closet and people usually change clothes there but the camera is usually in the direction of the beds. the hall takes u to a bathroom where they take baths and showers so they usually are naked there but they don't stream showers or baths.
-TVI REALITY (The one that's not premium and everybody has a link of that stream that censors everything) that channel usually starts airing the daily show like 30 minutes after they go to bed, so if there's sex we won't get to see it there.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 01:36:12 AM by CarlosKL »

Offline Rigby

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2017, 01:56:41 AM »
Damn, sucks it's gone. If available and kept an eye on, this show would 100% deliver.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2017, 02:23:34 AM »
If you find the links again say also if them links were posted they might be blocked so you need to be careful

Offline CarlosKL

« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2017, 02:34:57 AM »
If you find the links again say also if them links were posted they might be blocked so you need to be careful

It was one of those M3U lists that you play on VLC... you know those lists usually don't last more than 3 days.

Offline CarlosKL

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2017, 02:36:55 AM »
Damn, sucks it's gone. If available and kept an eye on, this show would 100% deliver.

Yeah I think this show will deliver. I hope someone finds new links to those premium cameras. At least of the bedroom camera.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2017, 05:02:56 PM »

Yeah I think this show will deliver. I hope someone finds new links to those premium cameras. At least of the bedroom camera.
Yes. I don't stream much on VLC as i don't really know how to fully stream live on it.

Offline CarlosKL

« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2017, 02:26:56 AM »
Rui is back

Rui is part of LOVE ON TOP 5 now. we know he easily gets sex, girls find him attractive

so i wonder if he'll have sex this season. He is the top boy of the week. Too bad we dont have the premium cameras  :)))

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2017, 02:31:03 AM »
Rui is back

Rui is part of LOVE ON TOP 5 now. we know he easily gets sex, girls find him attractive

so i wonder if he'll have sex this season. He is the top boy of the week. Too bad we dont have the premium cameras  :)))
Please can someone try and find them. sadd: