Author Topic: Upcoming & Current Shows  (Read 423948 times)

Offline bolochizzo

• Advanced Member
Re: Upcoming & Current Shows
« Reply #990 on: February 06, 2020, 06:24:06 PM »
New big brother Germany ( big brother 2020) will start 10.02.2020

In the previous seasons, there were featured a 24-hour live feed, in which fans could view inside the Big Brother house at any time, but this season Sat.1(official broadcaster of BB Germany ) announced that there will be no a 24-hour live feed from the house.... bashhh: bashhh: bashhh: bashhh:

Not per se apparently there is a housemate star rating instead of a voting thing now and also a live stream running on Joyn (German attempt at their Netflix thing) with a livestream and daily coverage on sat1

its from official website ...
ON FEBRUARY 10TH THE NEW SEASON "BIG BROTHER" STARTS: BROADCAST DATES
20 years after "Big Brother" was able to write television history with its first season in Germany, the mother of all reality TV formats is now back. Which resident will be the most popular with the audience and secure 100,000 euros? You can  watch that in SAT.1 from  February 10th .

On February 10, "Big Brother" 2020 starts at 8:15 p.m. in SAT.1.
Then there is a daily episode from Monday to Friday.
There is also a live broadcast every Monday at 8:15 p.m. following the 7 p.m. episode.
There is no live stream from the house that can be called up around the clock.

so no live feed..... bashhh: bashhh: bashhh:

Im sorry for being miss informed....well this sucks....big time

Offline zz0714

« Reply #991 on: February 07, 2020, 06:49:31 PM »
Any news about Big Brother Finland and Poland ???  hs
BB Poland in September.

Offline niewazne89

« Reply #992 on: February 24, 2020, 11:42:24 AM »
Any news about Big Brother Finland and Poland ???  hs
BB Poland in September.

I would not expect any extra nudity from polish reality shows.

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #993 on: February 24, 2020, 11:54:22 AM »
If any one interested Big Brother Canada starts from 4th march 2020.

Offline SosaDeluxe

« Reply #994 on: February 25, 2020, 05:06:07 PM »
Hotel Paradise Poland started yesterday. It's going to be 40 episodes and will then be followed immediately by another season apparently. TVN also has 3 "live feeds" for the show that run from 5:00AM to 2:00AM locally. The whole show was already shot though, so the feed appears to be just the raw footage from when they shot everything initially. So far, it appears that each feed is mainly from one camera, and from what I can tell they've just been repeating the same 4/5 hours of footage along with replays of the first two episodes. It's also not rewindable right now. The "Extra" episodes of the show do show a couple brief scenes of nudity though (i.e.  t: in shower)

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #995 on: February 25, 2020, 05:29:11 PM »
Hotel Paradise Poland started yesterday. It's going to be 40 episodes and will then be followed immediately by another season apparently. TVN also has 3 "live feeds" for the show that run from 5:00AM to 2:00AM locally. The whole show was already shot though, so the feed appears to be just the raw footage from when they shot everything initially. So far, it appears that each feed is mainly from one camera, and from what I can tell they've just been repeating the same 4/5 hours of footage along with replays of the first two episodes. It's also not rewindable right now. The "Extra" episodes of the show do show a couple brief scenes of nudity though (i.e.  t: in shower)
Any link to the live feeds.

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #996 on: February 25, 2020, 06:23:26 PM »
is it 5 A.M to 2 A.M or 2 A.M to 5 A.M ?....how many feeds are there?

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #997 on: February 25, 2020, 06:24:53 PM »
seems like we have to pay in player.pl for live feeds

Offline SosaDeluxe

« Reply #998 on: February 25, 2020, 06:33:35 PM »

There's 3 "feeds" that run from 5AM to 2AM (21 hours), but they are literally just looping 3 different angles of the first 4 or 5 hours of when the residents arrived and are hanging out by the pool, then showing repeats of the first two episodes.

You need a Start subscription through Player.Pl. I thought mine had ended after Big Brother, but apparently not, so my account's still active through the next couple weeks. Anyway, looks like a big waste so far. I'll see if they end up changing anything, though.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 06:37:27 PM by SosaDeluxe »

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #999 on: February 25, 2020, 09:29:46 PM »

There's 3 "feeds" that run from 5AM to 2AM (21 hours), but they are literally just looping 3 different angles of the first 4 or 5 hours of when the residents arrived and are hanging out by the pool, then showing repeats of the first two episodes.

You need a Start subscription through Player.Pl. I thought mine had ended after Big Brother, but apparently not, so my account's still active through the next couple weeks. Anyway, looks like a big waste so far. I'll see if they end up changing anything, though.

I have start subscription which is 10 zt right?   but i can not find live feed..only episodes..please give live feed link

Offline SosaDeluxe

« Reply #1000 on: February 25, 2020, 09:36:36 PM »

I have start subscription which is 10 zt right?   but i can not find live feed..only episodes..please give live feed link

https://player.pl/playerplus/live/hotel-paradise-1,2790613

That's "live" feed 1, the other 2 are just below it. Like I said, there's also no rewind function. Hoping they add one later. But right now, they have not been showing anything much at all when I've checked it, so that might not even matter.

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #1001 on: February 25, 2020, 09:41:12 PM »

https://player.pl/playerplus/live/hotel-paradise-1,2790613

That's "live" feed 1, the other 2 are just below it. Like I said, there's also no rewind function. Hoping they add one later. But right now, they have not been showing anything much at all when I've checked it, so that might not even matter.
seems no rewind option..but i saw full nudity in episode but it was brief..

Offline Rigby

« Reply #1002 on: February 25, 2020, 11:06:40 PM »
on which episode was there full nudity ?

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #1003 on: February 25, 2020, 11:18:53 PM »
episode 2 in morning shower time..just few seconds

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #1004 on: February 25, 2020, 11:30:47 PM »
episode 2 in morning shower time..just few seconds
Can someone post it?