Author Topic: Upcoming & Current Shows  (Read 87815 times)

Offline Buster

Re: Upcoming & Current Shows
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2012, 04:51:11 am »
It's about time I found you guys lol.

Has anyone been following the new season of Fristet (Denmark)? A couple just had sex in the latest episode.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 06:23:55 am by Rezz »

Offline niceboy

« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2012, 06:14:10 am »
can you explain what to do to see the streaming please

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2012, 06:46:46 am »
It's about time I found you guys lol.

Has anyone been following the new season of Fristet (Denmark)? A couple just had sex in the latest episode.

They didn't show anything really.  There is also a show called Kongerne af Romo (Danish) which also had some action tonight and they have a uncut version as well.  You can watch it on nutv.dk.

The Valleys on MTV has action and nudity.  Also Gandia Shore starts  Oct 14 on MTV Spain with some nice looking people.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 06:48:59 am by dirtdirt »

Offline Buster

« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2012, 08:06:53 am »
I just tried watching that Kongerne Af Romo show on that site but IE nor FireFox isn't letting view the episodes because it says it's untrusted. Is there any way around that?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 08:32:57 am by Rezz »

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2012, 04:13:57 pm »
I just tried watching that Kongerne Af Romo show on that site but IE nor FireFox isn't letting view the episodes because it says it's untrusted. Is there any way around that?

It's not that it is untrusted....you have to register and pay to watch on the site it is owned by the TV Network.

Offline Kitek

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2012, 05:07:08 pm »
http://www.granhermano.com.co/

working proxy
190.121.135.178   8080
www.vpngeeks.com/proxylist.php

Thanks. Looks like they cut the livestream from 3am to 11am local time (9am to 5pm GMT)  re:
When I was watching, just before the shutdown they were still in the living room.
I know it's not 24hrs on the website, guess those recordings that dirt posted come from TV feed. hmmm

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2012, 05:38:09 pm »

working proxy
190.121.135.178   8080

Thanks. Looks like they cut the livestream from 3am to 11am local time (9am to 5pm GMT)  re:
When I was watching, just before the shutdown they were still in the living room.
I know it's not 24hrs on the website, guess those recordings that dirt posted come from TV feed. hmmm

I don't think they have a TV feed because they would never show that on TV.  CityTV is a small network.  Colombian are somewhat prudish about showing sex and nudity worse than Brazilians.  I think they left the party to be in the bedroom alone both times and it is possible that they extent the feeds with they have something special in the house like a party.

Offline MotherBrain

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2012, 08:16:06 pm »

They're not from TV feeds, one of the videos dirt posted lasts 40 minutes. Guess we have to cross fingers to get some action before they cut the feeds but for the 2 days that I watched the feeds they were still awake before they cut it  thd:

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2012, 10:22:43 pm »
MTV Spain held a press conference today stating that they will not censor the program Gandia Shores....people are skepital....but who knows.  Program does run at 22:00 in the evening.

Offline ono

• Advanced Member
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2012, 03:43:36 pm »
MTV Spain held a press conference today stating that they will not censor the program Gandia Shores....people are skepital....but who knows.  Program does run at 22:00 in the evening.
first two episodes, nothing.  I'll download a few more to see what is in there (at the end of the 2nd to preview what's coming up they showed some nightcam under the covers sex)

Offline MotherBrain

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2012, 04:52:46 pm »
first two episodes, nothing.  I'll download a few more to see what is in there (at the end of the 2nd to preview what's coming up they showed some nightcam under the covers sex)

thanks for the update. can we watch the episodes on the web ?

Offline MotherBrain

• Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2012, 05:57:53 pm »
np i've found the episodes on emule.

Offline ono

• Advanced Member
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2012, 08:16:08 pm »
both on thepiratebay also

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2012, 04:29:06 pm »

working proxy
190.121.135.178   8080

I don't think they have a TV feed because they would never show that on TV.  CityTV is a small network.  Colombian are somewhat prudish about showing sex and nudity worse than Brazilians.  I think they left the party to be in the bedroom alone both times and it is possible that they extent the feeds with they have something special in the house like a party.

They have made some changes with the livefeed page:  the feed is unblocked, it has a timeline feed and it was on 24 hour the last couple of nights but no telling if it stay on 24 hours during the week yet.

Offline MotherBrain

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2012, 04:48:08 pm »
tx for the update !