Author Topic: Love on Top 4  (Read 25247 times)

Offline spain

Re: Love on Top 4
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2017, 01:54:40 PM »
Love on Top 4 has a room called "Orange Room" where couples can have sex without cameras.  m3:

Erica (she was the one who knocked on the doors yesterday, angry) stayed all night in that room with Colher de Sopa and returned at 5:00 am to the room with the other participants.

wtf so the fucking in the bedroom is just acting for the camera?!!?

Offline Albig

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2017, 02:02:03 PM »
Love on Top 4 has a room called "Orange Room" where couples can have sex without cameras.  m3:

Erica (she was the one who knocked on the doors yesterday, angry) stayed all night in that room with Colher de Sopa and returned at 5:00 am to the room with the other participants.

wtf so the fucking in the bedroom is just acting for the camera?!!?

It looks like this. Some of the participants took pots and went to beat the door where the couples were having sex in retaliation for Erica when she did the same last night.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2017, 02:02:28 PM »

thd: thd: thd: bs bs bs bs

Offline Albig

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2017, 02:29:11 PM »
Blog Azul, today writes about le "Quarto Laranja". I started to investigate and I do not find on the net that Love on Top 4 has a "Quarto Laranja".
Unless Blog Azul confuses "Orange Room" with "Quarto do Amor", in this last room we knew that in editions 1, 2 and 3 there was sex without cameras for the public, although the production recorded for the flashes of daily programs of tvi.
I only found that there was an "Quarto Laranja" in Secret Story 5.

Here is the link where Blue Blog says there is a "Quarto Laranja" where they can have sex without cameras:

http://blogsazul.blogspot.com.ar/2017/03/erica-acordou-quarto-laranja-colher-sopa-italo-claudia.html

Offline Albig

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2017, 02:53:14 PM »
Re-reading and translating again, the situation was as follows:

Andreia and Cláudio are the ones who went to the "Quarto Laranja" and again Erica went at 5:00 am to knock the door with a kitchen spoon.

I understand that Andreia and Claudio were the couple who had sex last night and also interrupted them by Erica hitting with a spoon.

Offline Albig

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2017, 03:12:41 PM »
I do not understand. It seems to me that Andreia and Claudio are together in bed in the video, so Erica who knocks on the door with the spoon in the "Quarto Laranja"?  hmmm

It would be interesting for someone to translate.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2017, 03:16:39 PM »
I do not understand. It seems to me that Andreia and Claudio are together in bed in the video, so Erica who knocks on the door with the spoon in the "Quarto Laranja"?  hmmm

I will have a look.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2017, 04:31:09 PM »
Bruno Esteves wanted to kill himself and was attacked by nine people.
After the discussion between Carolina Roque and Claudio Coelho, who ended up with the young woman running to the confessional [ see here ], the poker player told some stories about Esteves.
According to former Rita Taxista, Bruno Esteves is having a hard time out of the mansion of love " he was beaten by nine ... they broke his rib (...) he sent a message to my Instagram that he wanted to kill, for everything that has happened . "
It is recalled that Bruno Esteves has been expelled from Love On Top 4 - in less than 24 hours - for aggressive behavior towards ex-girlfriend Carolina Roque.

http://dioguinho.pt/bruno-esteves-quis-matar-agredido-nove-pessoas/

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2017, 04:50:28 PM »

As far as i know Erica knocking on the door with the spoon is from this video here.
http://bigbrothertv.me/index.php?topic=743.msg59078#msg59078

As for the orange room or whatever it's called it's the same room as in every season where they have sex alone from the rest of the house as this video here shows they are going at it hardcore and she gets a good pounding.where production gets front rows seat we only get few secs screenshots of it. bs bs cryyyy cryyyy

http://bigbrothertv.me/index.php?topic=743.msg59183#msg59183

Offline Albig

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2017, 05:04:40 PM »

As far as i know Erica knocking on the door with the spoon is from this video here.
http://bigbrothertv.me/index.php?topic=743.msg59078#msg59078

As for the orange room or whatever it's called it's the same room as in every season where they have sex alone from the rest of the house as this video here shows they are going at it hardcore and she gets a good pounding.where production gets front rows seat we only get few secs screenshots of it. bs bs cryyyy cryyyy

http://bigbrothertv.me/index.php?topic=743.msg59183#msg59183

Then "Quarto Laranje" is the room they call "Quarto do Amor" editions 1, 2 and 3. I remember that there is a draw beforehand and the one that is drawn randomly chooses the person to go to that room. Sometimes the person chosen does not agree but it should go the same, and there is no sex.

It gives me peace of mind to know that it actually continues the same as the previous editions. I thought they had adopted the format of Spain, where couples have an hour without cameras to have sex.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2017, 05:15:10 PM »

It gives me peace of mind to know that it actually continues the same as the previous editions. I thought they had adopted the format of Spain, where couples have an hour without cameras to have sex.
As far as i know which i hope is right they seems to have had some sort of date or meal before they had sex this has happened in previous years. I don't think couples go there for an hour and have either sex alone or together i hope not because it would most likely be explicit and hardcore.

Offline NuovoCorso

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2017, 05:32:15 PM »

Offline Albig

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2017, 09:54:28 PM »
Love on Top 4 is a leader in viewers in Portugal in the schedule that is broadcast daily.

Offline NuovoCorso

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2017, 03:28:47 PM »
http://bigbrothertv.me/index.php?topic=743.msg59579#msg59579

Nooooooooooooooooo, good sex, but without sound. os: bashhh: cryyyy cryyyy cryyyy

Well, thanks anyway, Albig! smilee:

Offline Samito Legend

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2017, 05:00:26 PM »
No audio??  bashhh:
Anyway, nice video, thnx :)