Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Canada  (Read 9235 times)

Offline Rigby

Big Brother 5 Canada
« on: February 28, 2017, 02:23:21 AM »
The new season will start on March 15th. Same as the previous years the feeds will be free although the twist for this season is yet to be revealed.

Offline catfishaaron

Re: Big Brother 5 Canada
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 04:04:06 AM »
The new season will start on March 15th. Same as the previous years the feeds will be free although the twist for this season is yet to be revealed.
THE worst feeds in the history of Big Brother. Pointless to even watch for gameplay or drama. They cut for hours even days at a time.

Offline Rigby

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 04:27:56 AM »
THE worst feeds in the history of Big Brother. Pointless to even watch for gameplay or drama. They cut for hours even days at a time.

Lol, i wouldnt say "the worst feeds in history" because i feel like those 1 feed only thing we've been getting a lot lately are far worse, but last year they did have an infuriating number of cuts. It's understandable they are trying to make viewing the tv show entertaining, but the feed content has been way too neglected.

Offline CarlosKL

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 04:40:18 AM »

The streams are great... they work great, you can watch what happened in the last 24 hours. I think those are some of the best streams... the content is not good because they cut the signal so much. But I love that you don't need to be watching the streams all the time you don't need to set your recorder... you can watch whenever you can and see what happened in the last 24 hours.

I don't hate them... but we should not expect sex or uncensored stuff because that Show is very censored.

Offline spain

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 05:21:10 AM »

Lol, i wouldnt say "the worst feeds in history" because i feel like those 1 feed only thing we've been getting a lot lately are far worse, but last year they did have an infuriating number of cuts. It's understandable they are trying to make viewing the tv show entertaining, but the feed content has been way too neglected.

Agree with the 1 feed stuff being worse! Let's just hope they make more of an effort this season!

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
Big Brother 5 Canada
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 09:32:00 PM »
Today they revealed the first 8 Houseguests, and its going to be returnees/newbies

All-Stars
Gary Levy (Season 1, 2nd)

Neda Kalantar (Season 2, 3rd)

Kevin Martin (Season 3, 9th)

Bruno Ielo (Season 3, 7th)

Newbies
Dre Gwenaelle (25, Montreal)

Today they revealed the first 8 Houseguests, and its going to be returnees/newbies

Mark Chrysler (24, Edmonton)

William Laprise Desbiens (23, Trois-Rivieres)

Emily Hawkin (23, Toronto)

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2017, 09:36:10 PM »
Mark is hot. wha

Offline Albig

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2017, 11:43:49 PM »

Offline Rigby

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2017, 01:13:19 AM »
I already had created a thread though.

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2017, 01:23:33 AM »
I already had created a thread though.
Fixed sorry my fault forgot to check . smilee:

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2017, 07:08:27 PM »
All-Stars
Ika Wong (Season 2, 12th)

Dallas Cormier (Season 4, 13th)

Sindy Nguyen (Season 3, 11th)

Cassandra Shahinfar (Season 4, 4th)

Newbies
Demetres Giannitsos (25, Edson)

Karen Singbeil (53, Victoria)

Dillon Carman (30, Madoc)

Jackie McCurrach (22, Port Coquitlam)

Offline spain

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2017, 12:12:40 AM »
Roll on the 15th looking forward to another show  and the housemates are looking good especially the All-Stars.

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2017, 11:41:19 PM »
Does anyone know when the live feeds start the option is there but it's currently grayed out so nothing happens when you click on it. If it's like the last few years you can go back on the streams like some many hours back and cap.

Offline realityfan394

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2017, 12:00:34 AM »
They start after the eviction show tonight. They tape the show in advance and the spoilers say Mark was eliminated.

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2017, 12:02:58 AM »
They start after the eviction show tonight. They tape the show in advance and the spoilers say Mark was eliminated.
Oh no he was my favourite. sadd: