Author Topic: Gran Hermano Famosos 2 (2017) Argentina  (Read 10568 times)

Offline Rigby

Gran Hermano Famosos 2 (2017) Argentina
« on: February 06, 2017, 06:43:40 PM »
It was confirmed by the main producer for May. Many rumors about there being 2 houses, a VIP one and a normal housemates one.
The 2 house thing is dumb, I hope they don't do it, it has never worked anywhere. The VIP thing will be cheap as hell so I hope they decide not to do it either. If anything, it should either be an All Stars or All Stars vs Newbies.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
Re: Gran Hermano Famosos 2 (2017) Argentina
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 07:15:57 PM »
It was confirmed by the main producer for May. Many rumors about there being 2 houses, a VIP one and a normal housemates one.
The 2 house thing is dumb, I hope they don't do it, it has never worked anywhere. The VIP thing will be cheap as hell so I hope they decide not to do it either. If anything, it should either be an All Stars or All Stars vs Newbies.
Yes the All Stars or All Stars vs Newbies would be the one let's hope the feeds are better this year.

Offline spain

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 07:16:30 PM »

Looking forward too this show I hope its the normal housemates one! Its only a few months away so hopefully more info will be shared by the production soon enough.

Offline Rigby

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 07:49:15 PM »
I don't think there would be a shower cam with the VIP one so that's already a good reason for it not to be a good idea  loll:

Offline Albig

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 10:07:01 PM »
I don't think there would be a shower cam with the VIP one so that's already a good reason for it not to be a good idea  loll:
Absolutely agree, if the GH 2017 is VIP or includes some 2015 participants who are already famous, then the cameras of the showers will be CENSORED. In addition most will shower with underwear.

If we want a GH 2016 to be repeated with cameras in the uncensored showers, then the participants must be anonymous.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 11:09:09 PM »
Anymore on this show now that Despedida de Solteros is ending.

Offline spain

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2017, 01:50:55 AM »
Anymore on this show now that Despedida de Solteros is ending.

Would be great to have this show start soon all housemates unknowns would make sure the next month or so is taken care off!! yess:

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2017, 01:59:11 AM »
Would really love if we could get lots of members capping this show especially if there's a shower cam. j

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2017, 12:13:18 AM »
Has anyone heard anymore about this i can't find anything recent about it. sadd:

Offline CarlosKL

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2017, 02:14:36 AM »
Has anyone heard anymore about this i can't find anything recent about it. sadd:

This article posted on April 18 2017 says they want to start Gran Hermano Argentina 2017  on the second semester of 2017 and that there's a rumor that they want as a contestant to Sebastian Cobelli (ex- soccer player) he's married and has Children. They also mention other rumored people, nobody hot or interesting.

http://m.lacapital.com.ar/escenario/un-exjugador-newells-es-candidato-sumarse-la-casa-gran-hermano-famosos-n1379212.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2017, 02:59:23 PM »
According to this no date for either the regular or celebrity version have been announced

Offline Rigby

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2017, 03:44:50 PM »
According to this no date for either the regular or celebrity version have been announced

No date yet no, but no casting either and new season confirmed so most likely either all stars/vip. And wikipedia can be edited by anybody so it's not the most reliable source out there :)

Offline CarlosKL

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2017, 11:53:21 AM »

In this video LHOAN says AmericaTV invited him to be part of a reality show, the girl asks "Gran Hermano Famosos?" (GHfamososArgentina2017) and he answers "i recorded the 7 videos they needed" then they start talking about his music

idk who he is but he looks good

Offline Rigby

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2017, 12:57:30 PM »

In this video LHOAN says AmericaTV invited him to be part of a reality show, the girl asks "Gran Hermano Famosos?" (GHfamososArgentina2017) and he answers "i recorded the 7 videos they needed" then they start talking about his music

idk who he is but he looks good

He's a singer : https://www.instagram.com/lhoanoficial/

Pablo from DDS is also rumored to be in. I still don't know how I feel about this Famosos thing. Probably will ruin the whole thing for us.