Author Topic: Love On Top 2016 ( Portugal )  (Read 79835 times)

Offline Albig

Re: Love On Top 2016 ( Portugal )
« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2016, 01:55:35 AM »
Love on Top 1 winners: Filipe and Eliane

At times they begin to introduce the members of Love on Top 2. Hopefully behave with sex in the same way that editing 1, participants and production.  j

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2016, 02:04:35 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

At times they begin to introduce the members of Love on Top 2. Hopefully behave with sex in the same way that editing 1, participants and production.  j
I hope the sex will be more explicit j

Offline Albig

« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2016, 02:23:24 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

I hope the sex will be more explicit j

Production apparently did not intend to censor any slip, fixed cameras in the rooms, but couples were careful.

Offline ZapMangusta

• Advanced Member
« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2016, 03:46:57 PM »
Swimmingpoool:

Video: Loveontop_swimmingpool4.ts

Offline ZapMangusta

• Advanced Member
« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2016, 09:22:07 AM »
oops topless + upskirt

Video: Loveontop_oopsBIGb_upskirt.ts

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #110 on: July 24, 2016, 04:59:18 PM »
Found this video on youtube looks to be in HD and good sound don't know if it was posted before
Filip and Hully sex
http://www90.zippyshare.com/v/OjPuWFQj/file.html
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 06:52:37 PM by kittygalore »

Offline Albig

« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2016, 06:29:58 PM »
Found this video on youtube looks to be in HD and good sound don't know if it was posted before
Filip and Hully sex

tuu: tuu: tuu: tuu: tuu:

If this video you published them in the post # 100 (June 11th) is the first sex Hully and Filipe, is the version of Blog Azul, the video lasts 30:13 minutes.
But the video that you post now Youtube is longer and image quality. Originally is Dioguinho.

But Dioguinho published the same sex between Hully and Filipe, on their official website in two videos:

* One of 59 seconds with good sound and image no good.
* Another of 20:27 minutes without sound.

It turns out this video of Dioguinho with sound and good picture quality now appears. That makes me think that Dioguinho publish your videos on another website.

Very good find kittygalore, for two reasons:

1) TThe value of the video content.
2) Discover that sex videos Dioguinho published without sound on their official website, but sound in another.  hmmm

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2016, 06:39:40 PM »
Filip and Hully sex

If this video you published them in the post # 100 (June 11th) is the first sex Hully and Filipe, is the version of Blog Azul, the video lasts 30:13 minutes.
But the video that you post now Youtube is longer and image quality. Originally is Dioguinho.

But Dioguinho published the same sex between Hully and Filipe, on their official website in two videos:

It turns out this video of Dioguinho with sound and good picture quality now appears. That makes me think that Dioguinho publish your videos on another website.

2) Discover that sex videos Dioguinho published without sound on their official website, but sound in another.  hmmm
But surely other censored videos must be out there somewhere this show seems to be the best for sex and might even be showing explicit stuff but the videos we get from the 2 blog sites are censored cryyyy cryyyy
If we had the live streams for this show we would see for ourselves what production is exactly censoring and not censoring because it clear that some of the sex so far especially between Sofia and Daniel was explicit but not censored on the live streams by production but by the blog sites. It so frustrating to think all the stuff we missed so far in this show m3: m3: m3:

Offline Albig

« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2016, 07:04:25 PM »
Filip and Hully sex

But surely other censored videos must be out there somewhere this show seems to be the best for sex and might even be showing explicit stuff but the videos we get from the 2 blog sites are censored cryyyy cryyyy
If we had the live streams for this show we would see for ourselves what production is exactly censoring and not censoring because it clear that some of the sex so far especially between Sofia and Daniel was explicit but not censored on the live streams by production but by the blog sites. It so frustrating to think all the stuff we missed so far in this show m3: m3: m3:

My mystifies me:

Why Dioguinho published on its official website sex videos without sound, yet appear the same videos on Youtube but with sound. Obviously somewhere are videos that Dioguinho not published in its official website.

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #114 on: July 24, 2016, 07:19:19 PM »
Filip and Hully sex

My mystifies me:

Why Dioguinho published on its official website sex videos without sound, yet appear the same videos on Youtube but with sound. Obviously somewhere are videos that Dioguinho not published in its official website.
I think they want to sell the videos for money but where are the videos the videos we have are taken from the blog sites and are of poor quality yet the video i posted earlier is in HD. Can anyone please find the videos.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 07:35:57 PM by kittygalore »

Offline ar8c

« Reply #115 on: December 30, 2017, 04:41:43 PM »
Jessica and Rui undercover sex from last night: sexx jaww: yess:

http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/HmQRkQxA/file.html

Dated 14th May, 2016.

Re-uploaded:

Jessica and Rui - The best couple I've ever heard in the world reality show.

Hard pounding undercover explicit sex! - INCREDIBLY LOUD (GREAT) sex sounds! - GROANS!

Size: 124 MB

Duration: 00:17:02

Format: MP4 - SD

Credits to original uploader and videomaster, KittyGalore.

Download:
Zippyshare.com
Code:
You require the following to view this post content:
  • You require a post count of at least 5, you need another 5 posts.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 05:58:22 PM by ar8c »