Author Topic: Big Brother 4 Slovenia (2016)  (Read 103269 times)

Offline Rigby

Re: Big Brother 4 Slovenia (2016)
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2016, 10:01:03 PM »
Thank you a.712! Great to have you capping as well!

Offline catfishaaron

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2016, 10:26:23 PM »
Thanks to both of you! Wonder if they will shower naked once the gay guy enters still

Offline Rigby

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2016, 10:32:00 PM »
Thanks to both of you! Wonder if they will shower naked once the gay guy enters still

They seem just respectful with the girls but don't seem to mind the looks at all.

Offline catfishaaron

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2016, 03:32:02 AM »
Little drama tonight. Drunk Erik has a major gay side and was all over Adnan the two were in bed and Erik cuddled him I guess Adnan got uncomfortable and left waiting til Erik was sleeping to get back in bed. Also Erik was kissing one of the girls several times during the night but she got into his bed wanting to hook up but he left the bed and waiting until she back into her own bed.

robza171

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2016, 09:01:51 AM »
Thanks for all you do guys. Without you this forum would be dead. I'm gonna start posting some of my caps as well as soon as gather enough to post. Wish there were more cappers though. Seems some are watching but not bothering to cap. Their own prerogative I guess.  re:

Offline catfishaaron

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2016, 10:34:41 AM »
Thanks for all you do guys. Without you this forum would be dead. I'm gonna start posting some of my caps as well as soon as gather enough to post. Wish there were more cappers though. Seems some are watching but not bothering to cap. Their own prerogative I guess.  re:
I only have a cellphone and don't know how to cap sorry

Offline Rigby

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2016, 10:49:48 AM »
Little drama tonight. Drunk Erik has a major gay side and was all over Adnan the two were in bed and Erik cuddled him I guess Adnan got uncomfortable and left waiting til Erik was sleeping to get back in bed. Also Erik was kissing one of the girls several times during the night but she got into his bed wanting to hook up but he left the bed and waiting until she back into her own bed.

Haha, funny how two people can have different perspective! I didn't see this that way at all. Erik was drunk and trying really hard to get Alenka to loosen up but she was always talking about how there are cameras everywhere and she can't do anything so he got bored of her and her never ending hug and just went to bed. He was a bit drunk and was having fun teasing Adnan but it's definetly not the gay aspect that made Adnan uncomfortable, he's usually acting this way. I mean the guy usually sleeps with a pan so he can't be considered reasonable  loll:

Offline catfishaaron

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2016, 10:54:44 AM »

Haha, funny how two people can have different perspective! I didn't see this that way at all. Erik was drunk and trying really hard to get Alenka to loosen up but she was always talking about how there are cameras everywhere and she can't do anything so he got bored of her and her never ending hug and just went to bed. He was a bit drunk and was having fun teasing Adnan but it's definetly not the gay aspect that made Adnan uncomfortable, he's usually acting this way. I mean the guy usually sleeps with a pan so he can't be considered reasonable  loll:
lol Adnan is weird but Alenka did wait in bed with him for a while until moving back to her own bed so it was a possible hookup that he gave up on too easy.

Offline Rigby

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2016, 11:13:04 AM »

lol Adnan is weird but Alenka did wait in bed with him for a while until moving back to her own bed so it was a possible hookup that he gave up on too easy.

I think he was honestly too drunk to pull up with her. When she hugged him for fucking ever, you could see on his face he was already over her. I'm actually surprised she didn't realize he was barely paying attention to what she was saying, she kept on getting outshined by anything walking by and girl still couldn't take a clue  loll: Just like Diana who thought flashing her old boobs would help her get some...

Offline Rigby

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2016, 11:18:09 AM »
By the way guys, I did cap this party and we got a lot of great frontals from Erik. But it was hell to cap as there were so many different weird angles so what I capped is my version of the party and hopefully someone else capped it from a different angle. I'll post all I capped this last few days as soon as I get any time.

Also for anyone who wants to cap, you can use oCam on a computer, it's fairly easy to use and does the job well. Download it here : http://ohsoft.net/en/product_ocam.php

Offline tvman

• Senior
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2016, 12:22:42 PM »

Offline a.712

• Junior
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2016, 06:27:17 PM »
Ok, they were drunk, but they looked so dumb in the pool ! Standing up everytime they saw somebody ...

Offline a.712

• Junior
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2016, 06:28:32 PM »

Offline a.712

• Junior
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2016, 06:30:58 PM »
Filip and Erik from another angle. No frontal.

http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/rAFIJHHK/file.html

Offline a.712

• Junior
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2016, 06:33:11 PM »