Author Topic: Paradise Hotel Sweden 2014  (Read 39169 times)

Offline Buster

• new-invite
Re: Paradise Hotel Sweden 2014
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2014, 05:42:14 PM »
I just checked the website and apparently xbmc has been renamed Kodi with current version 13.2. I'm still using 12.0 (or 12.2, can't remember). Does anyone have the current version? Does it work the same? Better? Worst?

Offline Kitek

• Administrator
    • LIVE
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2014, 05:55:53 PM »
I just checked the website and apparently xbmc has been renamed Kodi with current version 13.2. I'm still using 12.0 (or 12.2, can't remember). Does anyone have the current version? Does it work the same? Better? Worst?
13.2 is current stable version, TV3play works same as before.

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2014, 11:02:33 PM »
espisode 10 had most sex so far bed and shower and there is a one minute video with some over the cover sex.

Offline Buster

• new-invite
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2014, 12:41:29 AM »
And tomorrow looks like there'll be more.

Just give a few seconds of over-the-cover sex with Giselle and I'll be happy.

Offline makedisti

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2014, 05:58:28 AM »
can somebody  download these sex videos?

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2014, 08:06:26 PM »
I guess the show wasn't going very well they called in Paow to fuck......Paow  sexx   loll:

Offline Rigby

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2014, 08:10:10 PM »
I guess the show wasn't going very well they called in Paow to fuck......Paow  sexx   loll:

She's "famous" so rating boost anyway, but I think she's supposed to be with Samir in real life. And the oldies really weren't necerassary   jaww:

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2014, 09:18:32 PM »

She's "famous" so rating boost anyway, but I think she's supposed to be with Samir in real life. And the oldies really weren't necerassary   jaww:

Something had to be done they had to resort to Guys tbaging each other and guy sex games.  The two new girls are prudes, Saga treats Kristian like her personal voodoo doll to abuse and stop in the middle of fucking.  Nobody wants to fuck the slimey litlle DuckPoo.  Eric won't fuck Saga anymore. Nobody wants to fuck Ytle because she's a drama bitch.  The guys were very happy to see Paow and the girls were major pissed off...Eric fucks at the end of tonight and it looks they fuck on the table tomorrow.

Offline Buster

• new-invite
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2014, 01:35:06 AM »
Don't you mean Carl instead of Eric? Wasn't Eric evicted last week? And when did Carl fuck Saga?

Offline camlawnman

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2014, 01:59:56 AM »
a bunch of paradise hotel 2014 sex vids available on youtube.

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2014, 02:32:57 AM »
Don't you mean Carl instead of Eric? Wasn't Eric evicted last week? And when did Carl fuck Saga?

Yes Carl (long hair soccer player)....Eric was evicted last week......Carl and Saga fucked in the beginning first couple....Carl got evicted.....Saga fucked Asian guy and Kristian.....Carl comes back fucks Saga one time then finds out she's a slut cuts her off.....Saga tease fuck Kristian to stay in the house.....Paow comes in and flirts with Kristian and Carl.....Paow fucks Carl (best sex so far).

Offline joe56

• Advanced Member
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2014, 11:10:04 AM »

Yes Carl (long hair soccer player)....Eric was evicted last week......Carl and Saga fucked in the beginning first couple....Carl got evicted.....Saga fucked Asian guy and Kristian.....Carl comes back fucks Saga one time then finds out she's a slut cuts her off.....Saga tease fuck Kristian to stay in the house.....Paow comes in and flirts with Kristian and Carl.....Paow fucks Carl (best sex so far).

You are right about the best sex so far!!

Offline Buster

• new-invite
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2014, 12:57:59 AM »
A lot of sex in this last episode.. 4 couples I think.

This Saga chick sure does get around. This is the fourth guy she's fucked in the house. I couldn't tell if the sex they showed Ylva having in the beginning of the episode was a flash back from earlier in the season or from last nights episode that they never showed. Tonight a couple had sex completely over the cover but only a second of it was shown and I couldn't tell who they were. And I think Paow and Carl fucked in the middle of the day by the pool but I didn't watch the middle of the episode so I don't know for sure.

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2014, 01:04:13 AM »
A lot of sex in this last episode.. 4 couples I think.

This Saga chick sure does get around. This is the fourth guy she's fucked in the house. I couldn't tell if the sex they showed Ylva having in the beginning of the episode was a flash back from earlier in the season or from last nights episode that they never showed. Tonight a couple had sex completely over the cover but only a second of it was shown and I couldn't tell who they were. And I think Paow and Carl fucked in the middle of the day by the pool but I didn't watch the middle of the episode so I don't know for sure.

Saga fucked Snail last episode.  ylte fucked Kian the same night.  Paow and Calle fucked by the pool (pretty hot). Kian and Ylte doggy fucked without covers and I'm not sure who the last couple was.

Offline Buster

• new-invite
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2014, 01:28:11 AM »
I'm not sure who the last couple was.

I think the last girl was Evelina but don't know who the guy was.