Author Topic: Paradise Hotel Sweden 2014  (Read 39219 times)

Offline Buster

• new-invite
Paradise Hotel Sweden 2014
« on: August 20, 2014, 12:30:30 AM »
Show started yesterday. 2nd episode and a couple hooks up although I can't tell if they fucked since they only showed a second. I'm assuming if they did there'd be no doubts.

Offline dirtdirt

Re: Paradise Hotel Sweden 2014
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 12:54:41 AM »
This has been slowmotioned...they show normal speed in a preview but I expect they will show more in the third episode.  Right now I am waiting to see if they will load the viaplay preview I pay for so far its not happening....

Offline Kitek

• Administrator
    • LIVE
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 11:09:31 PM »
this is one of the most censored shows, no showers etc...

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 12:18:20 AM »

Are you kidding this is the most uncensored paradise hotel on the market.....do you not remember Paow and Jeppe fucking every show... hmmm

Offline Kitek

• Administrator
    • LIVE
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 12:40:19 AM »

Are you kidding this is the most uncensored paradise hotel on the market.....do you not remember Paow and Jeppe fucking every show... hmmm
I don't think so Hungarian PH is the best one ,not counting Czech with all the clips it had.
If there is no sex then there is fuckall to see.

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 02:14:39 AM »

I don't think so Hungarian PH is the best one ,not counting Czech with all the clips it had.
If there is no sex then there is fuckall to see.

I mean now both of those are not coming.....ever

Offline Buster

• new-invite
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 01:55:50 AM »
It seems tv3 finally got around to blocking people outside the country from watching episodes.

There was sex in today's and yesterday's episode but only a split second of it was shown. This is definitely not turning out like last year's season. But they do have an extended clip of a naked makeout session in the pool from tonight's episode so maybe there's still hope for some good shit.

Offline Kitek

• Administrator
    • LIVE
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2014, 02:20:37 AM »
It seems tv3 finally got around to blocking people outside the country from watching episodes.

There was sex in today's and yesterday's episode but only a split second of it was shown. This is definitely not turning out like last year's season. But they do have an extended clip of a naked makeout session in the pool from tonight's episode so maybe there's still hope for some good shit.
can't view that clip from main site without paying re:
works fine on XMBC

Offline Buster

• new-invite
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2014, 07:03:28 PM »
Two couples had sex in last nights episode. Still not as good as last year but they're showing a little more than they did in the beginning of the season. This was from one couple. The other couple wasn't worth capping.

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2014, 07:31:48 PM »
Two couples had sex in last nights episode. Still not as good as last year but they're showing a little more than they did in the beginning of the season. This was from one couple. The other couple wasn't worth capping.

There is a 1minute video on the website showing three couples fucking and there probably will be more on Stuidio Paradise after.

Offline Buster

• new-invite
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2014, 07:39:45 PM »
3rd episode of Studio Paradise only showed one of the couples that fucked in ep. 8 but they showed it lot longer and with sound. Unfortunately they had the two people talking over it. Disappointing that they didn't show more of the other couples from that episode.

Ep 9 there was sex at the very end. Didn't show much but at least they don't block out tits. There was also a flashback in the beginning of the episode. The preview for the next episode shows another couple fucking. It looked good but I'm skeptical of things they show in previews.

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2014, 07:48:49 PM »
3rd episode of Studio Paradise only showed one of the couples that fucked in ep. 8 but they showed it lot longer and with sound. Unfortunately they had the two people talking over it. Disappointing that they didn't show more of the other couples from that episode.

Ep 9 there was sex at the very end. Didn't show much but at least they don't block out tits. There was also a flashback in the beginning of the episode. The preview for the next episode shows another couple fucking. It looked good but I'm skeptical of things they show in previews.

They will show more when that person is evicted.

Offline luke1991uk

• Advanced Member
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2014, 09:34:30 PM »
Hiah does anybody know by any chance how i can watch Paradise Hotel online if im in UK??? I did look on torrents but cant find it anywhere :(

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2014, 10:00:35 PM »
Hiah does anybody know by any chance how i can watch Paradise Hotel online if im in UK??? I did look on torrents but cant find it anywhere :(

signup for viaplay.se  through a VLN

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2014, 12:01:32 AM »
I guess it makes sense why they didn't show much of Calle and Saga (seemed odd as they were the first couple to fuck) the dumbass has a girlfriend back home while he is fucking on TV...now he sad because the show broke them up meanwhile he get attach by girlfans that want to fuck him on the spot.  You just can't fix Stupid.