Author Topic: Big Brother Suomi 12  (Read 1370 times)

Offline Mrxx

• Advanced Member
Big Brother Suomi 12
« on: September 06, 2020, 01:26:18 PM »
The twelfth season of Big Brother Suomi start today. This season will be longer than the eleventh season and will last 12 weeks.

Offline DaClub

Re: Big Brother Suomi 12
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 10:01:35 PM »
worst year ever, horrible housemates  thd:

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2020, 10:08:27 PM »
worst year ever, horrible housemates  thd:
just one sexy girl of 21 and others are 35-41 years old lady and also 13 of 16 housemates are married or in a relation ship doh: doh: doh:

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2020, 10:10:18 PM »
this year the production cleverly avoid any kind of chance of sex.....Big Brother Suomi 2020 going to suck......

Offline Bluemars

• Senior
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2020, 12:12:29 PM »
So glad I didn't renew before launch.

Offline makedisti

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2020, 11:23:40 AM »
This season is so drop dead. Does anyone know do they even show any showerings? I think they should change the director, because this one is soooooo boring.

Offline Mrxx

• Advanced Member
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2020, 02:29:16 PM »
The Cast and Production is horrible. Rip Big Brother Finland

Offline Joseff

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2020, 12:51:06 AM »
This season is so drop dead. Does anyone know do they even show any showerings? I think they should change the director, because this one is soooooo boring.

As far as I know, they have shown a couple of showers, but not much. They have only 2 camera feeds, and they are not really into showing bathroom feed when someone is showering. They don't want to show nudity, because they are very keen on being different than "old BB", which was too much about partying and sex. They haven't even had any proper parties yet.

The group has been split into two parts; 8 housemates live in the house and the other 8 are staying at a separate "BB cottage". The cottage has only an outdoor shower, but I don't think they have shown anyone using it. When it comes to the indoor shower, they have shown full nudity only once. That was when they showed Sasa showering naked. That scene was very brief, but you could see everything. After that they have shown women showering with their swimsuits on few times. I think that every female is using swimwear in the shower now. However it's hard to be sure, because the directors are clearly avoiding showing people in the shower.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 12:55:39 AM by Joseff »

Offline jacksonhughes123

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2020, 04:23:52 PM »
The Cast and Production is horrible. Rip Big Brother Finland
Especially production.

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2020, 08:09:55 PM »
Very rare thing happened in BB house ...one of the housemate Sini...32 married got involved aromatically with another male ...Sunday her husband filed a divorce suit and BB told sini in later night... but it seems sini was not affected by the divorce ..Today She  left BB house..Production said she left for personal cause, but people saying they kicked her out.....

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2020, 08:19:47 PM »
What i realized from the various discussion of BB Finland forums..that from last year BB Finland targeted audience are age 35 to 55..so according to that they choose cast this year...also people does not want watch sex,alcohol party,,or any sinful event in the show bashhh: bashhh:
Sini (32 f married )was interested in Arrtu a 26 male. A religious lady Minna (39) was also interested in him,,,sini sometimes make fun of her..People got very angry in forum..hundreds of complains send to production in support of the religious lady...But I telling you she is a Sly fox not so religious.
Rip BB Finland ..people and production totally forgot what big brother show is....