Author Topic: Paradise Hotel Sweden 2013  (Read 30611 times)

Offline Buster

Re: Paradise Hotel Sweden 2013
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2013, 02:34:59 am »
Yeah I thought it was pretty stupid too. I really hope they don't do that dumb shit again, which means they probably will. I was hoping we would have had our very first threesome on Ph in episode 8.

Offline Salvida

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2013, 08:09:45 pm »
I can't get the video to play, just a black screen, nothing happens, does it work for you guys ?

Update flash maybe? Or try a different browser. Works fine for me.

I tried 3 different browsers, chrome, IE, Firefox, have the latest flash, but still don't work. Must be something I have installed. i tried to turn off my antivirus add blockers ect. but no luck :(

EDIT: I just got it to work in IE now after turning off antibanner in kaspersky :)

Offline Buster

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2013, 04:13:18 am »
Anyone know why some episodes are missing in the oklippt section?

Offline Rigby

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2013, 03:47:31 pm »

I'd say it's because there just wasn't any uncensored clip to post from those episode, i guess.

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2013, 05:46:40 pm »

There hasn't been uncensored clips for every episode.  I forgot to mention  there is a Stuidio Paradise show on Wednesdays that also show material.  You can find it under programs.

Offline Rigby

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2013, 05:51:51 pm »

There hasn't been uncensored clips for every episode.  I forgot to mention  there is a Stuidio Paradise show on Wednesdays that also show material.  You can find it under programs.

i haven't cared to watch it yet,  is it worth it ?

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2013, 06:01:05 pm »

i haven't cared to watch it yet,  is it worth it ?

They have showed sex and most likely they will try to embarrass the people who have sex.  I usually fast forward through the monkey talk.

Offline Buster

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2013, 07:42:47 pm »
That's what I do through most of the regular episodes. I usually only watch the first and last 10 minutes of each episode.

Offline Buster

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2013, 10:34:36 pm »
More sex at the end of episode 11 with some cover slippage and it there'll be even more sex in the next episode... same couple both times.

Another couple needs to fuck on this show.

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2013, 01:13:13 am »
More sex at the end of episode 11 with some cover slippage and it there'll be even more sex in the next episode... same couple both times.

Another couple needs to fuck on this show.

Do not anger the Fuck Gods with your greedy demands.....I don't think I have seen so much sex in any season of PH as this one....almost every episode.  You do know there was sex in Episode 10 as well right before the first commerical.... sexx sexx sexx

Offline Buster

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2013, 07:51:36 am »
I didn't actually. I really should start watching the full episodes.

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2013, 05:27:36 pm »
"Studio Paradise"  show a CAM montage of Jeppe and Paow fucking the 11 days they have been in the house so far and thsy doesn't even include the sex during the day.... loll:.......Also Mia (the sexy retarded looking girl) squirts breast milk out of a tit at the party and Niklas tries some.........GAG.. hs.....It looks like Samir might get some action next week a couple of the girls voted out in the beginning are coming back.... tuu:

Offline Buster

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2013, 07:09:17 pm »
It would seem the 'fuck gods' as you put them have heard my prayers.

They didn't include the day sex or the time they fucked in the lounge. I didn't realize the had sex that much on the show. I do like that they played sound for some of those clips. I wish they would do that during the actual show instead of that annoyingly ridiculous music they play.

And of the course the sex they teased in the episode 12 preview isn't the sex they showed in the actual episode 12. I hate when they do that.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 07:16:54 pm by Rezz »

Offline David luiz

• Senior
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2013, 09:08:15 pm »
I hate this show , only the shox directory control all .
If there is a sex(y) moment , they show few sec or few picture ev2 ev2...

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2013, 09:57:50 pm »
It would seem the 'fuck gods' as you put them have heard my prayers.

They didn't include the day sex or the time they fucked in the lounge. I didn't realize the had sex that much on the show. I do like that they played sound for some of those clips. I wish they would do that during the actual show instead of that annoyingly ridiculous music they play.

And of the course the sex they teased in the episode 12 preview isn't the sex they showed in the actual episode 12. I hate when they do that.

I don't expect them to keep showing them so much unless its something weird.  Retard Jesper and Robot Dority got hot too but she is so fake about it with her "don't touch me weird sex act".....I hope she goes next week poor Jesper has been teased terribly by three women now.  Mongloid Mia has no problem squirting breast milk at partygoers you would think she could give a pity fuck for Jesper.