Author Topic: Welcome To The Big Brother Forum  (Read 138910 times)

Offline Uli66

Re: Welcome To The Big Brother Forum
« Reply #345 on: February 15, 2020, 04:08:40 PM »
hi everyone!

Offline Amandafam

« Reply #346 on: February 20, 2020, 05:25:51 AM »
Hey guys.

Offline camlawnman

« Reply #347 on: February 20, 2020, 01:24:08 PM »
welcome everyone

Offline dhani

« Reply #348 on: February 21, 2020, 11:24:44 PM »
Hello everyone. This is a really nice forum and thanks to all those who take the time to share the content.

Offline mr-tk0

« Reply #349 on: February 23, 2020, 08:43:59 AM »
Hi everyone. There's a lot of time that goes into the forum and I appreciate it :)

Offline tbari

« Reply #350 on: February 23, 2020, 03:01:22 PM »
Hi everyone! thanks for accepting, the site is amazing 😊

Offline zipp21

• Senior
« Reply #351 on: March 26, 2020, 08:20:01 PM »
Not sure where else to post this, but I don't know why my posts keep getting deleted, like really fast, every time I ask a question or simply comment (always positively) on posts..booom, they're gone. At least my last six or seven posts got immediately deleted. Like my one today. What is going on? The whole point of boards like these is to interact.

zipp21

Offline spapaars

• Global Moderator
« Reply #352 on: March 26, 2020, 08:25:52 PM »
Not sure where else to post this, but I don't know why my posts keep getting deleted, like really fast, every time I ask a question or simply comment (always positively) on posts..booom, they're gone. At least my last six or seven posts got immediately deleted. Like my one today. What is going on? The whole point of boards like these is to interact.

zipp21
1 reason can be comments in the girls topics.

http://bigbrothertv.me/index.php?topic=651.0

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #353 on: March 26, 2020, 08:55:40 PM »

zipp21
I didn't see the post in question today but normally is someone replies with just thanks or use smileys i will delete it. The like button is there so for anyone else there is simply no point in saying thanks or whatever ever just click on the like button. Thanks or smileys is just spamming the topics when used on their own without a few sentenaces to follow.

Offline zipp21

• Senior
« Reply #354 on: March 27, 2020, 04:04:19 AM »

zipp21

It's probably this one. And I understand you don't want to clog up the feeds with simplistic nothing posts, but how would one directly comment on a post in the girls topics, say with a direct question? For example, if it was only a pic posted and you asked if they had a video or when was this capped? etc. How would they know where to look for a question in another place on the site? Obviously not the biggest concern in the world, but I guess it bothered me since it kept happening and I never got an answer to the question I posted.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #355 on: March 27, 2020, 05:01:57 AM »

zipp21

It's probably this one. And I understand you don't want to clog up the feeds with simplistic nothing posts, but how would one directly comment on a post in the girls topics, say with a direct question? For example, if it was only a pic posted and you asked if they had a video or when was this capped? etc. How would they know where to look for a question in another place on the site? Obviously not the biggest concern in the world, but I guess it bothered me since it kept happening and I never got an answer to the question I posted.
Ask in the discussion topic relating to the show if there is none then say it when posting in the topic.