Author Topic: Welcome To The Big Brother Forum  (Read 115705 times)

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
Re: Welcome To The Big Brother Forum
« Reply #255 on: December 26, 2018, 10:48:57 AM »
zippyshare links problem
I had that before go into your folder it should be fully uploaded there and get the link.

Offline Gabin

• Manchester Is Red
« Reply #256 on: December 26, 2018, 02:22:34 PM »
how can i upload if the folder is fulled .. 1st i delete some files? then

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #257 on: December 26, 2018, 03:06:06 PM »
how can i upload if the folder is fulled .. 1st i delete some files? then
It can't be full mine never gets full.

Offline dallavera

« Reply #258 on: December 30, 2018, 04:15:46 PM »
it says unlimited, so it shouldn't be full.

Offline Graham_UK

« Reply #259 on: April 02, 2019, 09:36:42 PM »
I've not been able to download anything from zippyshare as every link brings a "403 Forbidden" message.

It seems that Zippyshare has decided to block all UK users from accessing it's site. Could I suggest that people use mega.nz for uploading so that us UK people can download?

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #260 on: April 02, 2019, 09:57:14 PM »
I've not been able to download anything from zippyshare as every link brings a "403 Forbidden" message.

It seems that Zippyshare has decided to block all UK users from accessing it's site. Could I suggest that people use mega.nz for uploading so that us UK people can download?
It's disgusting why Zippy is trying to block UK users because of brexit i think we need to find one host that everyone can use as there's no point in uploading the same file to different hosts.

Offline spapaars

• Global Moderator
« Reply #261 on: April 02, 2019, 09:59:01 PM »

It's disgusting why Zippy is trying to block UK users because of brexit i think we need to find one host that everyone can use as there's no point in uploading the same file to different hosts.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/azg04i/zippyshare_has_been_blocked_in_uk_by_sky_bt/

Offline Graham_UK

« Reply #262 on: April 02, 2019, 10:44:04 PM »
Not sure it's because of Brexit, after all zippyshare doesn't block countries like Australia and USA who are not members of the EU. But whatever the reason, I can't upload anything to or download anything from zippy and it seems like millions of other Brits are in the same position.  bs

Offline Danj

« Reply #263 on: April 03, 2019, 06:37:16 PM »

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/azg04i/zippyshare_has_been_blocked_in_uk_by_sky_bt/

That explains it, I'm on Virgin Media. Curious as to how they're doing it, I'm not using Virgin's DNS servers.

Offline phiboss

• Senior
« Reply #264 on: April 12, 2019, 01:37:04 AM »
i have troubles logging to the forum lately
is it only me

Offline speed13

• Insomniac
« Reply #265 on: April 13, 2019, 04:34:11 PM »
That´s sad. Zippyshare was the simplest download site  cryyyy

Offline AMS

• Senior
« Reply #266 on: April 18, 2019, 07:12:56 AM »
I am a new member and this is my first participation.i have many clips of big brother from different countries which belong to many years before .I would like to ask whether it is OK to post them in girls section and how to do it ? I am familiar with using zippyshare but i want to know the steps to post the inks in this forum

Offline AMS

• Senior
« Reply #267 on: April 18, 2019, 07:32:39 AM »
Hi Kitty, i think i got it how to post in girls section.
I have videos of ( for example ) big brother finland 2005 and upwards some of them maybe had been posted in this forum long time ago and others may not.Just tell me if I can post them now? Thanks in advanced.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #268 on: April 18, 2019, 10:23:54 AM »
Hi Kitty, i think i got it how to post in girls section.
I have videos of ( for example ) big brother finland 2005 and upwards some of them maybe had been posted in this forum long time ago and others may not.Just tell me if I can post them now? Thanks in advanced.
Yes you can post just make sure to use the right topics. :)))

Offline AMS

• Senior
« Reply #269 on: April 18, 2019, 10:31:05 AM »
Thanks kitty
You mean by right topics either girls or men section,do you?