Author Topic: Ex on the beach Norway Season 3  (Read 2080 times)

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
Ex on the beach Norway Season 3
« on: May 15, 2020, 05:36:42 PM »
Cristian from Ex on the beach Norway 2020 was naked in bed fully erected. By accident they forgot to censor the episode before putting it on the webside. Anyone who has the pictures of it?
What episode and website can i find this from.

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
Re: Ex on the beach Norway Season 3
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 06:41:15 PM »
Ep 19 is the latest and it's not in that so i tried Ep 18 and it's in that episode.

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2020, 05:00:17 AM »
Ep 19 is the latest and it's not in that so i tried Ep 18 and it's in that episode.
Episode 18 was shown on the net before television. They showed hard cock by accident. Censored on tv. The pic belov show the situation with blurred pictures. Screen Ap from tv as how.
I have the video I'll post it later.

Offline gkthrills88

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2020, 11:01:32 AM »
Episode 18 was shown on the net before television. They showed hard cock by accident. Censored on tv. The pic belov show the situation with blurred pictures. Screen Ap from tv as how.
Here is the video and pic attached. His cock looks big. yess: Is there any other nudity from any of the other episodes if so i will look and get them.

Cristian Erect.mp4   5.3 MB
https://mega.nz/file/e80znRQJ#wHCu96AlxoWrydOMo2yl_WpwiDblx22_C3dyCeSqsAk

Very nice, looks really good  tuu:

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2020, 05:02:20 PM »
Just getting all the episodes of this so far most of what i seen is good a few cock shown uncensored. wha wha
Ep 2 shows a guy in the bedroom must be drunk but another guy in the bed he gets up and pissed on the bed with him sleeping. The whole thing uncensored. wha wha yess:

Offline Albig

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2020, 07:38:34 PM »
Thanks KittyGalore
 gj2: gj2: gj2: gj2: gj2:

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2020, 04:59:15 AM »
Here is the video and pic attached. His cock looks big. yess: Is there any other nudity from any of the other episodes if so i will look and get them.

Cristian Erect.mp4   5.3 MB
https://mega.nz/file/e80znRQJ#wHCu96AlxoWrydOMo2yl_WpwiDblx22_C3dyCeSqsAk
These pics 1are tanken from episode 16. I don't know if you can find it without blurred pics.
I think they are blurred I can't check it now.

Offline zipp21

• Senior
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2020, 10:33:18 PM »
Why is the censoring random? Sometimes they show genitals and sometimes not. Are there live feeds and the show? Censored on tv and uncensored live?

ce: wtf

Zipp21

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2020, 10:43:49 PM »
Why is the censoring random? Sometimes they show genitals and sometimes not. Are there live feeds and the show? Censored on tv and uncensored live?

Zipp21
I don't know why they are randomly censoring.

Offline Albig

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2020, 01:11:07 AM »

Zipp21
I don't know why they are randomly censoring.
Censorship is very rare. They show a boy putting a bottle in his anus, in all the light, and censor the lubrication of a penis, with ultrasensitive cameras for darkness. Very rare yess:

Offline Bluemars

• Senior
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2020, 10:55:06 AM »
They tend to hide erections but must of increased the male nudity a bit for ratings .

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2020, 07:46:14 PM »
Does anyone know where there are episodes of Season 1 and 2 i can't find any episodes as most links are dead.

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2020, 02:40:44 PM »
I'm up to date with the episodes going by the 2 other seasons only one episode left and that will be released tomorrow.

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2020, 03:15:51 PM »
Does anyone know where there are episodes of Season 1 and 2 i can't find any episodes as most links are dead.
On the main site you can access the other seasons but need a subcription so i went ahead and went to buy it but it's like Sweden rejects my credit card. sadd: sadd: ehm: ehm: ehm:

Offline SosaDeluxe

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2020, 02:44:17 AM »
On the main site you can access the other seasons but need a subcription so i went ahead and went to buy it but it's like Sweden rejects my credit card. sadd: sadd: ehm: ehm: ehm:

If you search this site, for "Ex.on.the.Beach.Norge," you can find episodes to download. Looks like Season 2 is still up (several links through MirrorAce), but Season 1 links have expired:

https://scnlog.me/google-search/