Author Topic: BIG BROTHER PORTUGAL 2020  (Read 7317 times)

Offline joylove2020

BIG BROTHER PORTUGAL 2020
« on: April 28, 2020, 04:25:25 PM »
housemates.....

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
Re: BIG BROTHER PORTUGAL 2020
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 05:53:43 PM »
Apparently one of the contestants, Pedro , is being crimetimed on Instagram because he is/was an homophobe, and after that, a threesome of himself and a girl and a man came out, in which he handled way more the boy than the girl.

And some verified accounts revealed under his IG's posts that he once let a male Uber driver suck his dick to avoid to pay. And tons of stories like that.

Offline catfishaaron

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 06:04:11 PM »
Apparently one of the contestants, Pedro , is being crimetimed on Instagram because he is/was an homophobe, and after that, a threesome of himself and a girl and a man came out, in which he handled way more the boy than the girl.

And some verified accounts revealed under his IG's posts that he once let a male Uber driver suck his dick to avoid to pay. And tons of stories like that.

lol it’s always the homophobic ones that end up having secret male hookups. Is there an openly gay male this season?

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 06:28:07 PM »

It's Pedro Alves

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2020, 08:45:12 PM »
Is there any website like BBB from where we can see live stream without the official website?

Offline SosaDeluxe

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2020, 09:34:10 PM »
Is there any website like BBB from where we can see live stream without the official website?

Only place I could find is here:

https://chatconcept.net/

Should either be under the "TVI Reality" or "BB2020" tab, but the latter doesn't seem to be working. Make sure you've got adblocker on

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2020, 10:22:57 PM »

Only place I could find is here:

https://chatconcept.net/

Should either be under the "TVI Reality" or "BB2020" tab, but the latter doesn't seem to be working. Make sure you've got adblocker on
its seems just tv program of bb not live freed from house..any link to house live feed?

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2020, 10:48:20 PM »
apparently the housemates not yet entered the house..next sunday they will enter after madical exam....
24 hrs freed will only open in 24 hours next Sunday when they come home until they will give summaries they do in quarantine we can only see on tvi !!!

Offline gkthrills88

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2020, 01:24:22 PM »
apparently the housemates not yet entered the house..next sunday they will enter after madical exam....
24 hrs freed will only open in 24 hours next Sunday when they come home until they will give summaries they do in quarantine we can only see on tvi !!!
thanks for the information!

Offline mar400

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2020, 06:08:22 PM »
so no 24/7?  no LiveFeed?

Offline SosaDeluxe

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2020, 07:57:25 PM »

There is a live feed I believe, starting this evening. But only available through Portugal cable service. Though the link I posted above should have a feed under “BB2020”

Offline mar400

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2020, 08:21:13 PM »

There is a live feed I believe, starting this evening. But only available through Portugal cable service. Though the link I posted above should have a feed under “BB2020”

and only "Principal Cam"?

Offline SosaDeluxe

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2020, 08:40:22 PM »

Yeah probably only one feed, unfortunately

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2020, 08:43:04 PM »

Is this the link.

https://chatconcept.net/BB2020/

Offline SosaDeluxe

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2020, 08:54:13 PM »

Is this the link.

https://chatconcept.net/BB2020/

That’s it, yes