Author Topic: Soltos em Floripa  (Read 4648 times)

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
Re: Soltos em Floripa
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2020, 09:12:35 PM »
A new episode was yesterday has anyone watched it my link isn't working again.

Offline catfishaaron

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2020, 11:16:11 AM »
This content is hidden and cannot be quoted.

https://www.bigbrothertvbackup.com/index.php?topic=186.msg925#new
episode 3 is the same with both links. It’s only the review episode. Do you have the full sex scenes from that episode?

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2020, 05:40:30 PM »

episode 3 is the same with both links. It’s only the review episode. Do you have the full sex scenes from that episode?
The sex scenes from Episode 3 will be from that episode i posted the episode. I'll do the sex scenes and post them later.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2020, 08:34:54 PM »
What is the story with the recent episodes i seen posted on a site a guy showed his cock that has not been seen from the episodes i have is nudity been shown or has sex returned.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 10:28:40 PM by KittyGalore »

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2020, 09:53:33 PM »

It's posted here.
http://bigbrothertv.me/index.php?topic=1878.msg109752#msg109752

Offline catfishaaron

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2020, 12:57:40 AM »
What is the story with the recent episodes i seen posted on a site a guy showed his cock that has not been seen from the episodes i have is nudity been shown or has sex returned.
episodes got edited because two girls are suing the show. The cast members saw the episodes before they were edited but no more sex will be shown on the remaining episodes

Offline Feelinthedark

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2020, 03:20:32 AM »
episodes got edited because two girls are suing the show. The cast members saw the episodes before they were edited but no more sex will be shown on the remaining episodes
Jut because of that I did not bother to download the rest of the episodes from fourth.

Offline gukawa

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2020, 03:47:55 PM »
Jut because of that I did not bother to download the rest of the episodes from fourth.

after these two girls, justice maybe cancelaled the show if the sex scenes of girls no were edited

Offline gkthrills88

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2020, 11:00:17 AM »

I didn't know this, that's a shame. Really wanted to see more  m3: