Author Topic: Soltos em Floripa  (Read 4613 times)

Offline StalkerOneTwo

Re: Soltos em Floripa
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2020, 11:26:12 PM »
Me likey  gon:
Do post more, when/if more airs :)

Offline catfishaaron

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2020, 06:25:39 AM »
Of course now this show is under spotlight of sexual assault. The two girls in the last episode are on twitter saying they have taken action against the show. They claim they signed contacts at the club where they met Joãn while drunk and that production told them they wouldn’t show the sex however they showed very heavy sex scenes and then naked. Felipe Neto, one of the most popular youtubers in Brazil is backing the girls up so it’s possible they probably won’t even show sex anymore if this gets out of control

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2020, 08:16:21 PM »
Of course now this show is under spotlight of sexual assault. The two girls in the last episode are on twitter saying they have taken action against the show. They claim they signed contacts at the club where they met Joãn while drunk and that production told them they wouldn’t show the sex however they showed very heavy sex scenes and then naked. Felipe Neto, one of the most popular youtubers in Brazil is backing the girls up so it’s possible they probably won’t even show sex anymore if this gets out of control
So from all this then it shows that it's the housemates that are censoring these shows and not production. If they showed hardly any sex then this show is just another waste of time. thd:

Offline catfishaaron

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2020, 01:01:03 PM »
So from all this then it shows that it's the housemates that are censoring these shows and not production. If they showed hardly any sex then this show is just another waste of time. thd:
something is wrong. Either the show is canceled or they had to re-edit it due to the girls during them. They announced a new episode all week on Friday but it wasn’t released yet. The cast members didn’t even know... hopefully this isn’t ruined

Offline luke1991uk

• Advanced Member
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2020, 11:26:59 AM »
i had doubts about the  sexx after the whole situation. Its a shame that i have amazon Prime but cannot watch this in another country

Offline catfishaaron

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2020, 11:59:19 AM »
Episode was released an entire day later and fans are noticing there are scenes missing that were in the preview of last week so it was edited in some sort.

Offline luke1991uk

• Advanced Member
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2020, 01:38:28 PM »
is there any way you could upload an episode or the best scenes?? thanks

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2020, 07:24:06 PM »
i had doubts about the  sexx after the whole situation. Its a shame that i have amazon Prime but cannot watch this in another country
The link i had for the episodes all the episodes has been removed are they still on Amazon Prime if so do you have a link for the offical site.

Offline catfishaaron

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2020, 09:39:43 PM »
is there any way you could upload an episode or the best scenes?? thanks

all the sex was edited out from the new episode. After the complaint and likely a law suit there will be no more explicit sex on this show

Offline luke1991uk

• Advanced Member
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2020, 01:27:08 AM »
The link i had for the episodes all the episodes has been removed are they still on Amazon Prime if so do you have a link for the offical site.
https://www.primevideo.com/detail/Soltos-em-Floripa/0GI13HUVKMOWJ4GOS5445EKU2D
Hopefull this is the correct link

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2020, 01:55:38 AM »
Thanks my own link is working again however that says the recent episode is 18+ however my link from the video says 16. Has anyone watched this to see what the rating is.

Offline catfishaaron

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2020, 02:18:18 AM »
Thanks my own link is working again however that says the recent episode is 18+ however my link from the video says 16. Has anyone watched this to see what the rating is.
it’s 16+ it was originally 18+ until it was edited

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2020, 05:38:08 AM »
it’s 16+ it was originally 18+ until it was edited

It's been both depending on the nudity.

Offline axelf

• Senior
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2020, 02:59:57 PM »
thanks for new episode  tuu: but it looks like there is nothing interesting in it  bs

Offline Buster

• new-invite
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2020, 10:49:21 PM »
thanks for new episode  tuu: but it looks like there is nothing interesting in it

Will probably be like that for the rest of the show.