Author Topic: 60+ GB of undercover sex vids from BB streams  (Read 8673 times)

Offline Buster

• new-invite
Re: 60+ GB of undercover sex vids from BB streams
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2020, 02:54:40 AM »
I'd REALLY appreciate more input on this, as I've never uploaded this large of an amount of content all at once before and REALLY do not want to have to do it more than once. This will be a one-and-done type of thing.

So, PLEASE provide me some guidance, as there are many prolific content sharers on this board with a wealth of experience and knowledge on these issues.

I'm anxious to get this stuff uploaded and off my HD ASAP.

Only advice I can offer is to use mega. IMO it's the best hosting site to use to upload and download files, and you can do mass uploads if you want to upload everything in one shot.

Offline ccgg4

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2020, 11:01:52 PM »
Mediafire is good. Doesn't restrict the download speed for free users, or the amount they can download per hour. It's also easy to upload.

Does it allow for uploaders to bulk upload and also collect / copy & paste the resulting links in bulk form??
Mediafire links only lasts a day or two before been deleted.

Also, Mediafire (Zippyshare, MEGA, & Rapidgator too) have storage caps. Mediafire only allows 10GB per account. I really don't want to juggle 6 different accounts to upload all of these.

There's over 800 files. All of varying sizes. They're not well organized or titled, either. Please advise.

What would be the best file size if I were to RAR or ZIP tall of these in?? Any suggestions??
i know create 6 different accounts is annoying but mediafire is best option imo,  or mega..
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 11:04:22 PM by ccgg4 »

Offline ATCFNM

• Advanced Member
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2020, 09:20:45 PM »
I'm still open to suggestions, guys. I'd really like to get this done soon. Like within the next day or so.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Offline Danj

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2020, 09:44:34 PM »
I'm still open to suggestions, guys. I'd really like to get this done soon. Like within the next day or so.

Thanks in advance for your input.

You mention you can't do a torrent yourself due to your ISP, but what about getting a virtual private server that could act as a seed box? e.g. https://www.rapidseedbox.com/

You can then FTP all the stuff to the seedbox and start it seeding a torrent, that way everyone can download it and there's no worries about ad blockers or country blockers or splitting between sites or anything like that.

(probably check https://www.reddit.com/r/seedboxes/ before getting a seedbox, that was just the top result on Google)

Offline Orb

• Senior
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2020, 12:43:14 PM »
Another vote for Mega. Seems like a good option.

Offline son165

• Advanced Member
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2020, 12:47:50 PM »
i would be careful using mega. mega likes to block users that upload nsfw content from time to time (iirc)

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2020, 07:39:11 PM »
i would be careful using mega. mega likes to block users that upload nsfw content from time to time (iirc)
Really been using mega for lots of that content and never knew you would be blocked. Has this happened to you.

Offline ATCFNM

• Advanced Member
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2020, 09:27:29 PM »
Really been using mega for lots of that content and never knew you would be blocked. Has this happened to you.
I've read this too, but it seemed random / arbitrary according to folks in the thread discussing it (on Reddit). But now that Mega has that streaming ability feature, I can see how they may have a problem with NSFW content 100% of the time.

Anyone others with input out there?? I'm eager to get this done.

Offline spapaars

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2020, 11:07:59 PM »
I've read this too, but it seemed random / arbitrary according to folks in the thread discussing it (on Reddit). But now that Mega has that streaming ability feature, I can see how they may have a problem with NSFW content 100% of the time.

Strange, this site puts thousands of webcam videos on mega so that non-members can download them anyway.
http://camvault.xyz/

Offline Kaylus.apa13

• Junior
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2020, 05:42:42 PM »

What did they solve?