Author Topic: 60+ GB of undercover sex vids from BB streams  (Read 8717 times)

Offline ATCFNM

• Advanced Member
60+ GB of undercover sex vids from BB streams
« on: March 17, 2020, 09:06:39 PM »
Hey y'all, I haven't posted here in forever, but I have an inquiry.

I've got a folder of 60+ gigabytes worth of undercover sex footage from a variety of OLD Big Brother and related reality shows.  sexx Yes. I'm not exaggerating. I'm a hoarder and am wondering what to do with all of it, given I need to free up disk space. Plus, I want to contribute to this community with all of this old footage.

I'd just delete it all, but know there's plenty of you guys that might appreciate it. The question is, WHERE DO I UPLOAD ALL OF THIS?? WILL YOU DOWNLOAD IT??

This needs to require minimal effort and be free. So, I'm thinking of using the following:

Telegram
ZippyShare
MEGA
Rapidgator
Ero.me
SendVid

PLEASE give constructive input and advice if you would be so kind. Leave your comments here or feel free to message me.

Thanks so much for providing us all such a great resource for so many years.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 12:08:03 AM by ATCFNM »

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
Re: 60+ GB of undercover sex vids from BB streams
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 09:28:10 PM »

I've got a folder of 60+ gigabytes worth of undercover sex footage from a variety of OLD Big Brother and related reality shows.  sexx Yes. I'm not exaggerating. I'm a hoarder and am wondering what to do with all of it, given I need to free up disk space. Plus, I want to contribute to this community with all of this old footage.

I'd just delete it all, but know there's plenty of you guys that might appreciate it. The question is, WHERE DO I UPLOAD ALL OF THIS?? WILL YOU DOWNLOAD IT??

This needs to require minimal effort and be free. So, I'm thinking of using the following:

Telegram
ZippyShare
Rapidgator
Ero.me
SendVid

PLEASE give constructive input and advice if you would be so kind. Leave your comments here or feel free to message me.

Thanks so much for providing us all such a great resource for so many years.
I know three from your list Zippyshare, Rapidgator and SendVid the other 2 i haven't dealt with before. Zippyshare is blocked for the majority of members here so i wouldn't use unless you post other links.

Offline Orb

• Senior
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2020, 10:00:34 PM »
Mediafire is good. Doesn't restrict the download speed for free users, or the amount they can download per hour. It's also easy to upload.

Offline ATCFNM

• Advanced Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2020, 11:10:19 PM »
Mediafire is good. Doesn't restrict the download speed for free users, or the amount they can download per hour. It's also easy to upload.

Does it allow for uploaders to bulk upload and also collect / copy & paste the resulting links in bulk form??

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2020, 11:30:25 PM »

Does it allow for uploaders to bulk upload and also collect / copy & paste the resulting links in bulk form??
Mediafire links only lasts a day or two before been deleted.

Offline Orb

• Senior
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2020, 11:43:36 PM »

All my Mediafire uploads that I posted in November last year are still active. Not just because I was the uploader either. They are still there when I'm logged out, so clearly still available for anyone to access.

Offline Orb

• Senior
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2020, 11:51:49 PM »

You can bulk upload yeah, not sure about bulk copy and paste. Putting them in zip or rar folders would surely be ideal given the volume you have.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 11:57:46 PM by Orb »

Offline ATCFNM

• Advanced Member
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2020, 12:07:36 AM »

Also, Mediafire (Zippyshare, MEGA, & Rapidgator too) have storage caps. Mediafire only allows 10GB per account. I really don't want to juggle 6 different accounts to upload all of these.

There's over 800 files. All of varying sizes. They're not well organized or titled, either. Please advise.

What would be the best file size if I were to RAR or ZIP tall of these in?? Any suggestions??

Offline HiddenPlace

• Junior
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2020, 01:42:36 AM »
800 files is so much! You’ve caught my interest. Is it only undercover sex or do you also have Big Brother showers etc?

Offline ATCFNM

• Advanced Member
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2020, 03:12:26 AM »
800 files is so much! You’ve caught my interest. Is it only undercover sex or do you also have Big Brother showers etc?
This particular batch of files I'm referring to is only (mostly) undercover sex footage.  sexx

Offline Danj

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2020, 05:54:43 AM »

For 60+ GB have you considered creating a torrent? I realise that means you'd have to keep the data at least until one other person had downloaded it all, but at least once that happened, there's no need to worry about it getting deleted (Mediafire) or whether people can access it from certain countries due to country blocks (Zippyshare).

Offline ATCFNM

• Advanced Member
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2020, 12:34:35 AM »

For 60+ GB have you considered creating a torrent? I realise that means you'd have to keep the data at least until one other person had downloaded it all, but at least once that happened, there's no need to worry about it getting deleted (Mediafire) or whether people can access it from certain countries due to country blocks (Zippyshare).

I can't do torrents, as my ISP has already nabbed me twice for pirating via torrents. A 3rd strike = permanent denial of service. They're the only ISP in my area, so I've no alternatives.

I'd ideally like to at least get them all uploaded so that others can reup and share. That way I can get this shit outta here.  tuu:

Offline Eng Evan

• XXXMAX
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2020, 06:20:56 AM »

I can't do torrents, as my ISP has already nabbed me twice for pirating via torrents. A 3rd strike = permanent denial of service. They're the only ISP in my area, so I've no alternatives.

I'd ideally like to at least get them all uploaded so that others can reup and share. That way I can get this shit outta here.  tuu:

Torrents was a great idea i could easily download all on my seedbox and stream them back but unfortunately U can't

Meganz Gives you 50gb free and no expire period for files but has bandwidth limit from 2 to 5 GB daily

erome  is Very good and files lasts forever but encoding can take some times + unlimited space but u need to use idm or extensions to

download

There's also vk.com if u know, it allow +18 and files lasts forever + unlimited space but u need to use idm or extensions to download

« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 06:23:14 AM by Eng Evan »

Offline civetta

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2020, 12:10:16 PM »
mega mediafire and rapid are good

Offline ATCFNM

• Advanced Member
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2020, 09:28:05 PM »
I'd REALLY appreciate more input on this, as I've never uploaded this large of an amount of content all at once before and REALLY do not want to have to do it more than once. This will be a one-and-done type of thing.

So, PLEASE provide me some guidance, as there are many prolific content sharers on this board with a wealth of experience and knowledge on these issues.

I'm anxious to get this stuff uploaded and off my HD ASAP.