Author Topic: Big Brother Sverige 8 Sweden (2020)  (Read 25842 times)

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
Re: Big Brother Sverige 8 Sweden (2020)
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2020, 08:34:42 PM »
I'm in the EU but not sure if it will let me subscribe or not also in Euros what is it to subsribe.
my pure vpn and safer vpn working in Tv4.se sites and I already have a account on cmore.se just not yet subscribed ....If you can I will give my account info to you and you just have to log in and pay for the subscription.... If you can just pm me i will send money
But how much in Euros is it to subscribe and is it for one month or the whole season. Also giving account details will they not detect it been used somewhere else,
nope it just 14USD not 14 Euro..... and it does not matter who buy it andwho is using it just have to have a valid subscription....the amount is for one month ...at first you will be charged just 1 sek mean 0.8-0.9 euro and after 15 days full charge....if you can buy just knock me i will give you 1 month payment in advance.
What about VPN does that need to be used if you are in the EU.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2020, 08:37:14 PM »
Cams are up in the app, no shower cam at all.. only pool, kitchen and 2 bedrooms + dc
Can you provide pics of what the angles of the cams are would like to see what it shows.

Offline klingen

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2020, 08:42:02 PM »
Cams are up in the app, no shower cam at all.. only pool, kitchen and 2 bedrooms + dc
Can you provide pics of what the angles of the cams are would like to see what it shows.
Trying to set up bluestacks, since it seems you can only see the cams in the mobile app  bit2:

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2020, 08:46:31 PM »
Trying to set up bluestacks, since it seems you can only see the cams in the mobile app  bit2:
The mobile app. thd: thd: thd: There is a way to extract the codes from it to watch on PC like with Gran hermano Argentina but i don't know how to do it. If it can only be viewed on the mobile app then it's going to be pointless. ehm:

Offline klingen

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2020, 08:47:44 PM »
The mobile app. thd: thd: thd: There is a way to extract the codes from it to watch on PC like with Gran hermano Argentina but i don't know how to do it. If it can only be viewed on the mobile app then it's going to be pointless. ehm:

Offline klingen

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2020, 08:52:05 PM »
Found the cams on cmore page! https://www.cmore.se/start/kanaler at the bottom, so stupid

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2020, 09:07:42 PM »
I'm in the EU but not sure if it will let me subscribe or not also in Euros what is it to subsribe.
my pure vpn and safer vpn working in Tv4.se sites and I already have a account on cmore.se just not yet subscribed ....If you can I will give my account info to you and you just have to log in and pay for the subscription.... If you can just pm me i will send money
But how much in Euros is it to subscribe and is it for one month or the whole season. Also giving account details will they not detect it been used somewhere else,
nope it just 14USD not 14 Euro..... and it does not matter who buy it andwho is using it just have to have a valid subscription....the amount is for one month ...at first you will be charged just 1 sek mean 0.8-0.9 euro and after 15 days full charge....if you can buy just knock me i will give you 1 month payment in advance.
 I am not in EU thats why i need VPN and if i am in EU then i will have a EU card which i don't have..that's why i asked for your help

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2020, 09:14:10 PM »
 I am not in EU thats why i need VPN and if i am in EU then i will have a EU card which i don't have..that's why i asked for your help
Yes i know i was asking do i need a VPN.

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2020, 09:17:53 PM »
Yes i know i was asking do i need a VPN.
hope not ...if you are in EU you should not required a VPN..

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2020, 09:20:22 PM »
hey kitty did you buy subscription?

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2020, 09:24:25 PM »
Found the cams on cmore page! https://www.cmore.se/start/kanaler at the bottom, so stupid
Do the cams have a rewind option or is it just Live.

Offline klingen

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2020, 09:29:55 PM »
No rewind, only live. I can upload a sample clip. Whats the best filehost to use nowadays?

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2020, 09:31:30 PM »
I'm not sure if it has a replay option that goes back over 24 hours or so yes i'll subscribe but i don't have time to watch the whole time.

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2020, 09:33:33 PM »
I'm not sure if it has a replay option that goes back over 24 hours or so yes i'll subscribe but i don't have time to watch the whole time.

if i pay you now can you buy a subscription for me? please

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2020, 09:33:58 PM »
No rewind, only live. I can upload a sample clip. Whats the best filehost to use nowadays?
Mega there are others what ever you would prefer to use.