Author Topic: Big Brother Sverige 8 Sweden (2020)  (Read 25844 times)

Offline zz0714

Re: Big Brother Sverige 8 Sweden (2020)
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2020, 03:27:42 PM »
The geo-block on both tv4 play and c more are very strictly... doh: Is there any way to watch the show?

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2020, 03:49:38 PM »
use "pure vpn" and their Swedish server....i checked it on TV4 website and it worked..but i was not able to get the Cmore subscription ....if any one from EU buy me the subscription i will send him/her 20 USD.... any body kind enough?? 

Offline Reality TV Lads

• Senior
    • Reality TV Lads
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2020, 04:27:42 PM »
Wanted to subscribe but it sounds like such a mission with the VPN and the cards not working outside Sweden but by the looks the houseguests revealed, there aren't any hot guys that interest me now. Hope that changes.  ehm:

Offline klingen

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2020, 06:51:30 PM »
All 12 house guests are up here now https://www.tv4.se/big-brother-sverige/deltagare

Offline Salvida

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2020, 07:14:24 PM »
Stream can only be watched from within EU, you must have a subscription to cmore.se in order to watch. I have TV4 on tv so I can watch the show when it starts at 8PM - 9PM. After that live streaming from the house on cmore. Daily shows can also be seen via cmore.se once you have a subscription. For those in USA and outside EU maybe a VPN will work, but not sure if it will let you pay with your creditcard.

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2020, 07:59:13 PM »
Stream can only be watched from within EU, you must have a subscription to cmore.se in order to watch. I have TV4 on tv so I can watch the show when it starts at 8PM - 9PM. After that live streaming from the house on cmore. Daily shows can also be seen via cmore.se once you have a subscription. For those in USA and outside EU maybe a VPN will work, but not sure if it will let you pay with your creditcard.

Non EU card is not accepting ... so if you can buy for me i will send you the subscription money+ some extra for your  help....And i will pay you in advance if you just ready to help

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2020, 08:05:53 PM »
I'm in the EU but not sure if it will let me subscribe or not also in Euros what is it to subsribe.

Offline klingen

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2020, 08:07:15 PM »
Ok, first girl seems very annoying..

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2020, 08:14:18 PM »
I'm in the EU but not sure if it will let me subscribe or not also in Euros what is it to subsribe.
my pure vpn and safer vpn working in Tv4.se sites and I already have a account on cmore.se just not yet subscribed ....If you can I will give my account info to you and you just have to log in and pay for the subscription.... If you can just pm me i will send money

Offline klingen

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2020, 08:15:18 PM »
No live cameras up yet, maybe after the liveshow.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2020, 08:20:26 PM »
my pure vpn and safer vpn working in Tv4.se sites and I already have a account on cmore.se just not yet subscribed ....If you can I will give my account info to you and you just have to log in and pay for the subscription.... If you can just pm me i will send money
But how much in Euros is it to subscribe and is it for one month or the whole season. Also giving account details will they not detect it been used somewhere else,

Offline klingen

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2020, 08:23:54 PM »
But how much in Euros is it to subscribe and is it for one month or the whole season. Also giving account details will they not detect it been used somewhere else,

2 weeks free, then 1 month is 14 euro

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2020, 08:29:17 PM »
nope it just 14USD not 14 Euro..... and it does not matter who buy it andwho is using it just have to have a valid subscription....the amount is for one month ...at first you will be charged just 1 sek mean 0.8-0.9 euro and after 15 days full charge....if you can buy just knock me i will give you 1 month payment in advance.

Offline klingen

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2020, 08:30:59 PM »
Cams are up in the app, no shower cam at all.. only pool, kitchen and 2 bedrooms + dc

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2020, 08:34:09 PM »
any one here with subscription but problem with vpn just download https://www.safervpn.com/vpn-free-trial safer vpn trail and connect finland or germany server ...I checked it on tv4.se site and it worked..previously i failed same thing with premium vpn  like Express vpn..