Author Topic: Big Brother Poland 7 (2019)  (Read 28788 times)

Offline Rigby

Big Brother Poland 7 (2019)
« on: September 14, 2019, 04:01:32 PM »
So it started and the cast seems good. Some news : the feed only have a 4h flashback now so have to consider that, they don’t seem to censor much. The housemates don’t have access to the bedrooms or shower yet therefore they changed in the toilets which they seem to show. I’m sure incendie they gain access it will be a shower galore.

Also the long haired guy only wear thongs and is pretty hot  loll:

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
Re: Big Brother Poland 7 (2019)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 04:39:11 PM »
So it started and the cast seems good. Some news : the feed only have a 4h flashback now so have to consider that, they don’t seem to censor much. The housemates don’t have access to the bedrooms or shower yet therefore they changed in the toilets which they seem to show. I’m sure incendie they gain access it will be a shower galore.

So who's going to be capping.

Offline Rigby

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 04:53:03 PM »

Im trying to but encountering the same problem as last season with the feeds, really lags once i start capping. On the phone it doesn’t have any flashback so it’s not practical at all.

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 05:07:06 PM »

Im trying to but encountering the same problem as last season with the feeds, really lags once i start capping. On the phone it doesn’t have any flashback so it’s not practical at all.
I will subscribe if they show them having naked showers are they having them. If the streams don't go back 24hr then we need more capping as with times differences in some countries i can't get everything.

Offline Kitek

• Administrator
    • LIVE
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2019, 05:09:31 PM »
I'm watching last night LIVE SHOW and in the secret room I saw Lukasz from last season watching them. WTF

Offline Kitek

• Administrator
    • LIVE
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2019, 05:10:27 PM »

I will subscribe if they show them having naked showers are they having them. If the streams don't go back 24hr then we need more capping as with times differences in some countries i can't get everything.
I hope you can cap 18+ shows, highly appreciated.

https://player.pl/big-brother

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2019, 05:11:27 PM »
I'm watching last night LIVE SHOW and in the secret room I saw Lukasz from last season watching them. WTF
wtf is he back for we seen him last season i want fresh faces.

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2019, 05:12:44 PM »

I hope you can cap 18+ shows, highly appreciated.
If i subscribe again i will but haven't decided yet. The problems with the lagging last time but me off and made things frustrating to cap.

Offline Kitek

• Administrator
    • LIVE
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2019, 05:23:17 PM »
wtf is he back for we seen him last season i want fresh faces.
I think he is only a guest as he is not listed on the main site.

Offline Kitek

• Administrator
    • LIVE
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2019, 06:23:12 PM »

Saw one of the girls on the previews in the shower, it didn't last long...
https://player.pl/big-brother

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2019, 06:36:01 PM »
How long will this season be running for?

Offline Orb

• Junior
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2019, 06:40:49 PM »
Hopefully there will be more female nudity than the last one.   tuu:

Offline Christoph2703

• Advanced Member
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2019, 06:47:05 PM »
It is planned to run until 13 December

Offline Kitek

• Administrator
    • LIVE
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2019, 06:52:48 PM »
Should be the same as last time. There is nothing on the website about it.

Offline Kitek

• Administrator
    • LIVE
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2019, 06:56:56 PM »
Hopefully there will be more female nudity than the last one.   tuu:
I don't know about that, there is few hot girls. One of them is Malwina she is a model
Half Polish/Vietnamese
https://www.instagram.com/babi91_official/