Author Topic: Zadruga 3 Serbia  (Read 84912 times)

Offline Panda

Re: Zadruga 3 Serbia
« Reply #1125 on: March 26, 2020, 03:28:00 PM »
leppi has his 60. Birthday today

Offline Albig

Offline Panda

« Reply #1127 on: March 27, 2020, 10:15:33 PM »
Mensur will get disqualifyed after he knocked downe bane with a head bang

bane provoked him he said:

don't threaten me now, come on hour, asshole. Don't threaten me anymore, you told me multiple times yesterday. Either hit me, or don't threaten me. With you people argue, what are you doing to this girl, pay for you every day. John, don't protect me from this kind of pussy, ”Bane said.

You will cry - Mensur threatened.

Embrace that girl crying every day for you, she has never been happier until you got into reality. Don't threaten me, ”Colak said.

"
frameborder="0"

"
frameborder="0"

« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 10:25:39 PM by Panda »

Offline James10

« Reply #1128 on: March 28, 2020, 02:34:13 AM »
Miona stays in zadruga. For the ejection Mensur Jelena and Natasa, almost safe that Natasa is out on Sunday.

Offline Panda

« Reply #1129 on: March 28, 2020, 01:04:46 PM »

don't threaten me now, come on hour, asshole. Don't threaten me anymore, you told me multiple times yesterday. Either hit me, or don't threaten me. With you people argue, what are you doing to this girl, pay for you every day. John, don't protect me from this kind of pussy, ”Bane said.

Embrace that girl crying every day for you, she has never been happier until you got into reality. Don't threaten me, ”Colak said.

"
frameborder="0"

"
frameborder="0"

bane is working together with the dragoni`s thats why he always provoke him because they know that mensur and Mina has a lot fans outsite and he could be win that thing

Offline Albig

« Reply #1130 on: March 28, 2020, 10:40:44 PM »

"
frameborder="0"

"
frameborder="0"

bane is working together with the dragoni`s thats why he always provoke him because they know that mensur and Mina has a lot fans outsite and he could be win that thing
Is Bane the one wearing the yellow shirt?

Offline Panda

« Reply #1131 on: March 28, 2020, 11:11:30 PM »

"
frameborder="0"

"
frameborder="0"

yes

Offline Albig

« Reply #1132 on: March 29, 2020, 05:59:37 AM »

"
frameborder="0"

"
frameborder="0"

yes
Mensur was expelled? ..... Bane teased him 7 minutes non-stop and the blonde lady teased him too  sadd:

Offline Panda

« Reply #1133 on: March 29, 2020, 12:21:26 PM »

"
frameborder="0"

"
frameborder="0"

yes
Mensur was expelled? ..... Bane teased him 7 minutes non-stop and the blonde lady teased him too  sadd:

he got nominated and is in the cell since that

Offline Panda

« Reply #1134 on: March 30, 2020, 12:13:04 AM »
sorry that i can not show more videos but they did not show anything in the last days and still nothing with more cam lines

Offline rakisa888

« Reply #1135 on: March 30, 2020, 12:16:28 AM »
If production dont turn on the changing room cam soon and more shower cam,this season will be total miss
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 12:31:47 AM by rakisa888 »

Offline avenger38

« Reply #1136 on: March 30, 2020, 01:02:49 AM »
sorry that i can not show more videos but they did not show anything in the last days and still nothing with more cam lines
Yes I have been watching too. Production just not interested in showing much nudity anymore. I emailed them a few times andno response. Even the 360 cams half work. They are just taking our money and saying fuck it.

Offline James10

« Reply #1137 on: March 30, 2020, 02:10:00 AM »
Don't worry Panda. If they don't show anything you can't record anything. And thanks for everything, your videos are amazing.

Offline Panda

« Reply #1138 on: March 30, 2020, 10:27:34 AM »
Yes I have been watching too. Production just not interested in showing much nudity anymore. I emailed them a few times andno response. Even the 360 cams half work. They are just taking our money and saying fuck it.

i guess because of the corona virus will nothing change now
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 10:44:39 AM by Panda »

Offline Panda

« Reply #1139 on: March 30, 2020, 10:45:01 AM »
Natasa was voted out and needed to leave