Author Topic: Big Brother 21 US  (Read 296 times)

Offline rj1

Big Brother 21 US
« on: June 14, 2019, 02:00:00 AM »
The cast will be revealed this Monday, June 17th. The show starts on June 25th and the live feeds begin following the west coast airing of the show on June 26.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
Re: Big Brother 21 US
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 02:13:23 AM »
The cast will be revealed this Monday, June 17th. The show starts on June 25th and the live feeds begin following the west coast airing of the show on June 26.
Nothing to expect from this as the feeds will be censored. Is anyone going to cap this.

Offline realityfan394

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 11:47:13 AM »
My experience with the US is that it really depends on the cameraman. They generally aren't going to follow someone around individually if  they shower alone but if 2 or 3 of them are in the shower room or a bed room you get slips. But i'd wait on the cast.. You hope for all new people but they can't seem to help themselves in bringing back players from the past years. I don't like them because they point out all the camera angles to the newbies.And they had 2-3 last year who it wouldn't shock me if they were back in this year (Tyler, Swaggy C, maybe Kaitlyn). Anyway, the reddit for big brother nudity normally catches everything.

Offline camlawnman

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 08:37:25 PM »
if i find any good pics or vids ill post when i can.