Author Topic: Archive Big Brother Videos  (Read 22212 times)

Offline Graham_UK

• new-invite
Archive Big Brother Videos
« on: April 22, 2019, 12:26:00 AM »
I have a large archive of videos of naked males from Big Brother and other shows from the early era of the show - 2000-2010 ish. Most was posted at the time on another forum (before this forum existed). I don't think a lot of them are online anywhere at the moment. Compared with the HD quality videos of today, they are not great quality - although at the time they seemed decent quality.

Is there any interest in me re-posting some of them on this forum? If so, any requests for favourite seasons or homemates?

Offline catfishaaron

Re: Archive Big Brother Videos
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 12:40:35 AM »
I have a large archive of videos of naked males from Big Brother and other shows from the early era of the show - 2000-2010 ish. Most was posted at the time on another forum (before this forum existed). I don't think a lot of them are online anywhere at the moment. Compared with the HD quality videos of today, they are not great quality - although at the time they seemed decent quality.

Is there any interest in me re-posting some of them on this forum? If so, any requests for favourite seasons or homemates?
do you have any wank videos?

Offline Graham_UK

• new-invite
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 12:51:42 AM »

do you have any wank videos?

No. These are videos from the Big Brother reality show, so will be mostly showers and changing clothes.

Offline Zhez

• Senior
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 01:09:40 AM »

Got any stuff from the older seasons of Big Brother Denmark?

Offline Graham_UK

• new-invite
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 01:30:19 AM »

Got any stuff from the older seasons of Big Brother Denmark?

I've got lots from BB3 Denmark (the season with Raz, Johnni, Robert etc). Nothing from BB1 or BB2.

Offline WillowTree

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 06:46:46 PM »
I think it would be great to post an archive of those older vidoes. A megaupload folder would make it much easier.

Offline Naruto666

• Senior
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2019, 08:14:53 PM »

Do you have any videos of Big Brother Poland edition? I was looking for this  a long time but now it is nothing left in internet.

Offline Someone99

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2019, 03:35:46 PM »
Do you have some nudity from Big Brother Croatia

Offline Graham_UK

• new-invite
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2019, 07:02:58 PM »

Do you have any videos of Big Brother Poland edition? I was looking for this  a long time but now it is nothing left in internet.

Sorry, Poland is one of the few countries I didn't get anything from. BB1, BB2 & BB3 were in 2001 & 2002 - I didn't start capping until mid-2003. Not sure why I didn't cap BB4 or BB5 - perhaps the live feeds were blocked outside of Poland.

Offline Graham_UK

• new-invite
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2019, 07:10:33 PM »

I have some nudity from BB1 Croatia, all from housemates changing clothes, I don't have any in the shower as I don't think the live feed showed them inside the shower.

Offline Eesencija

• Junior
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2019, 12:44:14 AM »
Do you maybe have something from Sava, BB4 Germany?
Or something from Serbian reality shows

Offline maxd123

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2019, 08:00:39 PM »
wow! you can try and upload them to a folder somewhere like mega.nz
do you have BB Finland 8 (2012)?
thanks

Offline rakisa888

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2019, 09:26:22 PM »
Do anyone have videos from bb finland/sweden 2014

Offline DaClub

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2019, 10:52:47 PM »
Big Brother Finland 2008,2009, 2010 & Big Brother Sweden 2011 would be amazing  wha

Offline Someone99

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2019, 06:45:28 PM »

I have some nudity from BB1 Croatia, all from housemates changing clothes, I don't have any in the shower as I don't think the live feed showed them inside the shower.

Can you post it?