Author Topic: Big Brother Poland 6 (2019)  (Read 51330 times)

Offline Rigby

Re: Big Brother Poland 6 (2019)
« Reply #405 on: June 06, 2019, 10:18:24 PM »
Now they even display the current % on the livefeeds website  loll:
At the moment it's Oleh 43%, Lukasz 37%, Igor 20%. Bet they still want to get some money out of the fact people hate Lukasz and can't get him out...

By the way Kitty, whenever you got the time to get around all your cappings i would love to see what you got and haven't posted yet!
Showing the % is manipulation and what they did on last eviction show outraged the audience.  Lukasz was going out the door and BB said he lied to them and in reality Iza was evicted by .02%  pu:
In talk shows production doesn't deny that Lukasz is favored by them because he keeps the drama in the house. ehm:

I'm not mad Iza was evicted cause she was nothing but a plant, but still at this point it's so obvious they can't deny manipulating things to keep him in the house. The boy even has at least one cam 24/7 on him.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #406 on: June 06, 2019, 10:24:19 PM »
Now they even display the current % on the livefeeds website  loll:
At the moment it's Oleh 43%, Lukasz 37%, Igor 20%. Bet they still want to get some money out of the fact people hate Lukasz and can't get him out...

By the way Kitty, whenever you got the time to get around all your cappings i would love to see what you got and haven't posted yet!
Showing the % is manipulation and what they did on last eviction show outraged the audience.  Lukasz was going out the door and BB said he lied to them and in reality Iza was evicted by .02%  pu:
In talk shows production doesn't deny that Lukasz is favored by them because he keeps the drama in the house. ehm:
The boy even has at least one cam 24/7 on him.
When was it that the cam was on him all day.

Offline Kitek

• Administrator
    • LIVE
« Reply #407 on: June 09, 2019, 10:11:28 PM »
Oleh has been evicted by the audience.
Then Igor had to pick someone else to be evicted tonight, he picked Lukasz.
Final next Sunday.

Offline Kitek

• Administrator
    • LIVE
« Reply #408 on: June 16, 2019, 09:42:37 PM »
4th place Radek
3rd place Igor

it's between Bartek and Magda.... re:

Offline Kitek

• Administrator
    • LIVE
« Reply #409 on: June 16, 2019, 10:02:44 PM »
Bartek 2nd....

Magda is the winner... hmmmm

New season in September....

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #410 on: June 17, 2019, 08:05:43 PM »
New season in September....
Unless they add a shower cam or show more naked showers again i won't be renewing. Also strange how they are starting a new season in 2 months from now i thought they would at least wait till the same time next year.

Offline Graham_UK

• new-invite
« Reply #411 on: June 17, 2019, 08:50:47 PM »
Also strange how they are starting a new season in 2 months from now i thought they would at least wait till the same time next year.

That's just typical of Poland. Rather than having a show on once a year that lasts many years, they always have editions one after another and the audience gets sick of the show fairly quickly. There was a 2 month gap between BB1 and BB2 Poland and a 2 month gap between BB2 and BB3. After 3 back to back editions they axed it.