Author Topic: Big Brother Brasil 19  (Read 10010 times)

Offline rj1

Re: Big Brother Brasil 19
« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2019, 11:37:42 PM »
She was a big personality that could have brought many fights. This seems like a pretty quiet and calm group. They need to do something to bring some drama and excitement to these people. Maybe add some new people.

Offline catfishaaron

« Reply #106 on: February 08, 2019, 05:30:16 AM »
The
She was a big personality that could have brought many fights. This seems like a pretty quiet and calm group. They need to do something to bring some drama and excitement to these people. Maybe add some new people.
they need to bring in another guy! Two were kicked off the show and two were voted off so it’s so unbalanced but this cast is pretty boring sadly and nobody is having sex. May com said Hana was voted off for being in a relationship that Brazil wants a “family show” clearly he’s never really watched the show before lol and Isa ended the relationship with Maycon but he flirts with all the girls especially Elana who said he isn’t her type

Offline Rigby

« Reply #107 on: February 08, 2019, 06:04:12 AM »
Honestly i think Hana was the only one who cared about giving content for the show. Paula is on the ditzy act but if you don’t interact with her she’ll sit somewhere thinking about her pigs, Hariany is empty, Diego is only good for making mean one liners once in a while, Maycon is trying to play the good guy to win when he really isn’t, the rest of the cast are pretty much genuinely nice people who could shine if bullied but otherwise they’re just nice people sitting there drinking coffee talking about food.

It’s pretty clear the casting was made to create drama over racial issues (half of the whites have said racist stuff) but that won’t happen with PC people so we’re in for a long slow ride.

Offline catfishaaron

« Reply #108 on: February 08, 2019, 03:12:32 PM »
12 hours + leader comp four remain Diego and Maycon / Elena and Danrley

Offline LUIZ86

• Senior
« Reply #109 on: February 08, 2019, 04:16:52 PM »
Elena and Danrley won and are the new leaders

Offline LUIZ86

• Senior
« Reply #110 on: February 09, 2019, 11:04:33 PM »
paula is the angel of the week. Hariany to be immunized this week

Offline catfishaaron

« Reply #111 on: February 10, 2019, 02:07:41 AM »
paula is the angel of the week. Hariany to be immunized this week
good which means Isa, Diego or Maycon WILL GO THIS WEEK Diego pissed off the fans with a homophobic comment he made a few days ago

Offline Mrxx

• Senior
« Reply #112 on: February 10, 2019, 10:38:20 AM »
Paula oops for now only photo with censorship  re:

Offline catfishaaron

« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2019, 03:20:07 AM »
Diego and Isa nom by leaders and Alan voted for not sure who is predicted to go. A lot of people want Diego gone for racist and homophobic comments but he adds 90% of the drama so we will see

Offline rj1

« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2019, 03:36:02 AM »
The two polls i've seen are pretty close between Diego and Alan. Diego has said some controversial things while Alan is the most boring by far, in a season full of boring.

Offline catfishaaron

« Reply #115 on: February 11, 2019, 03:40:56 AM »
The two polls i've seen are pretty close between Diego and Alan. Diego has said some controversial things while Alan is the most boring by far, in a season full of boring.

I think either the girls are going to tear each other apart and it’ll start getting interesting or they will add some people in they are already 2 evictions short since 2 people were disqualified. But I agree this season is VERY boring

Offline rj1

« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2019, 05:03:14 AM »
Maycon, Hariany and Paula talked about Gabi and Rodrigo's religion. They said they are afraid of it and have felt bad energy from them. That Isabela got sick because she was getting to close to Rodrigo. Maycon saw the two of them hugging during a party and he feels he heard voices telling him to not be like them.

Hard to really follow because these people are crazy, but yeah, add religious intolerance to the mix along with the racist, homophobic and all the other things this cast had said  doh:

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 06:01:09 AM by rj1 »

Offline LUIZ86

• Senior
« Reply #117 on: February 11, 2019, 11:17:33 AM »
This week's vote will be very tight between Diego and Alan. It is very difficult to know who will leave. Isabela is apparently not at risk.

Offline LUIZ86

• Senior
« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2019, 11:21:36 AM »

I think either the girls are going to tear each other apart and it’ll start getting interesting or they will add some people in they are already 2 evictions short since 2 people were disqualified. But I agree this season is VERY boring

it is true. The poll that I tracked changed 3 times yesterday's result to today so tight the vote. Although I'd rather Alan leave. You will not even notice that someone left. I think Diego leaves because the public who voted for hana should help Alan stay. But I hope that Diego stays

Offline Handy

• Advanced Member
« Reply #119 on: February 13, 2019, 12:04:02 AM »
You are doing great just like the last season, but can you change the image hosting? Bunch of pop-ups, at least for me.