Author Topic: De Gouden Kooi Holland (2006/2008)  (Read 304141 times)

Offline bjt247

Re: De Gouden Kooi Holland (2006/2008)
« Reply #196 on: July 18, 2020, 01:11:15 AM »
Going through files on my old computer and found this of Lieke and Huub. Got a couple more let me know if it.  sexx sexx sexx

https://mega.nz/file/uwtGRAqa#dMVnGapdoEi7QaX8ZHjQlV-WaA-uR6zyJiJFIJTOxVs

Offline spapaars

• Global Moderator
« Reply #197 on: July 18, 2020, 02:24:52 AM »
Going through files on my old computer and found this of Lieke and Huub. Got a couple more let me know if it.  sexx sexx sexx

THX.
Lieke worked there as a cleaning woman  and was very focused on Huub.
So they ended up in bed during her work time (the video)
This was certainly not entirely coincidental, but an original way to bring Lieke into the Golden Cage (Gouden Kooi) as a new housemate.

How is Lieke doing now?
After the Golden Cage, Lieke temporarily ended up in a wheelchair. During her hospital bed she started training and now even has her own practice in "orthomolecular therapy".

How's Dennis doing now?
Dennis had a relationship with Nadia in the Golden Cage. Nowadays he is single and owner of a shoe webshop.

How is Jaap doing now?
Winner Jaap later lost all his money (€1,2 million) because it was on the Iceland Bank (Bankrupt) Today he lectures on the Eneagram and talks about personalities.

How's Brian doing now?
Brian was in a relationship with Amanda, but this ended soon after De Gouden Kooi. Today, Brian is a proud father and is married. He now works at an IT company, focusing on cloud solutions.

Monumental moment.
Brian catches his girlfriend Amanda in bed with Huub..

How's Amanda now?
After the golden cage, Amanda still participated in Real girls in the jungle. Then we saw her, outside of some star programs no longer really on TV. She now has a clothing line, but also a YouTube channel and vlogs about beauty. In this video she tells about her time in De Gouden Kooi.
https://www.instagram.com/amandabalk_/?utm_source=ig_embed

How is Huub doing now?
Huub is still active in the television world today, but behind the scenes. He was editor-in-chief at Talpa and cast the people for Utopia. Today he participates in many well-known programs worldwide, is married with Robin (participant Utopia 1) and is a proud father.

Offline axelf

• Senior
« Reply #198 on: July 18, 2020, 07:41:29 PM »
So Dennis and Nadia and no longer together?

Offline spapaars

• Global Moderator
« Reply #199 on: July 18, 2020, 07:50:04 PM »
So Dennis and Nadia and no longer together?
For a while now.
Dennis and Nadia have a lasting memory of their Golden Cage experience. Daughter Jaycee-Lynn was born exactly nine months after an adventure between the sheets.
Apart from her participation in Real girls in the jungle, little is known about Nadia.

Offline zonanorte36

« Reply #200 on: July 18, 2020, 11:49:32 PM »

Thanks for the video. Yes, it would be nice if you had more upload them  :))) hmmmm

Offline Yur

• Junior
« Reply #202 on: July 22, 2020, 07:38:13 PM »
Does anyone have that video of Huub banging with a prostitute in the bathtub?

Offline sausack1

• Junior

Offline spapaars

• Global Moderator
« Reply #205 on: September 15, 2020, 06:36:45 PM »
Amanda today.