Author Topic: Downloading Torrents????  (Read 3831 times)

Online Robnyc

Downloading Torrents????
« on: March 12, 2013, 02:58:18 PM »
can anyone help me understand why I SHOULD or should NOT download torrents? and If downloading is ok HOW do i do it?? I am trying to download a show I use to watch and I found some torrent's for it, but every time I try to download an episode I get and .exe file and I am not willing to open one of those as they usually are viruses or a program that I have to pay for to watch shows. So if anyone can help i'd really appreciate it.

Offline Demhka

• Advanced Member
Re: Downloading Torrents????
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 04:29:21 PM »
you have to have some programs such as Utorrent. And FYI, the program is completely free. Just google it

Offline camlawnman

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 07:26:41 PM »
i use free bittorrent software,download install that ,then go to eztv.com or thepiratebay.com for torrents to tv shows you want.torrent files for movies tv shows shouldnt have an exe at the end.

Offline Ruffah

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 10:11:58 AM »
can anyone help me understand why I SHOULD or should NOT download torrents? and If downloading is ok HOW do i do it?? I am trying to download a show I use to watch and I found some torrent's for it, but every time I try to download an episode I get and .exe file and I am not willing to open one of those as they usually are viruses or a program that I have to pay for to watch shows. So if anyone can help i'd really appreciate it.

Get adblock+ addon for your browser , and don't click the sponsored links.
Which site are you using ?