Author Topic: Paradise Hotel Worldwide  (Read 175858 times)

Offline dirtdirt

Re: Paradise Hotel Worldwide
« Reply #195 on: October 24, 2018, 05:39:48 PM »
I doubt it was on TV or viafree (perhaps the bonus section). The only reason I say that is because when shows do specials like this youtube one, or the "previews", they usually miss the censors since the clips don't run through the network for approval. Might be worth checking out all the youtube clips for "unintentional" nudity.

It's a shame when you get glimpses of good footage like this. Makes us realize all the good material we don't get to see and the editors/directors do. There would be so much full frontal material if networks didn't censor most content. Production doesn't care what they show, they want to provide content to get sponsors, its the networks that tones it down.

Edit: The scene is in episode 19, 5 minutes near the end. Censored.

Episode 20 has a guy getting his ass shaved and he spreads his ass a lot at the beginning segment.

Thanks @pereda just saw this on episode 19. Sad to see it censored. Which means it must've been in the bonus section for a short time like Mattias' frontal. Pity we missed it. Would've loved to see his cock in better quality.

It was never is the bonus section.  If you will notice there isn't even a censured version.

Offline WillowTree

« Reply #196 on: October 24, 2018, 05:41:01 PM »
I doubt it was on TV or viafree (perhaps the bonus section). The only reason I say that is because when shows do specials like this youtube one, or the "previews", they usually miss the censors since the clips don't run through the network for approval. Might be worth checking out all the youtube clips for "unintentional" nudity.

It's a shame when you get glimpses of good footage like this. Makes us realize all the good material we don't get to see and the editors/directors do. There would be so much full frontal material if networks didn't censor most content. Production doesn't care what they show, they want to provide content to get sponsors, its the networks that tones it down.

Episode 20 has a guy getting his ass shaved and he spreads his ass a lot at the beginning segment.

Thanks @pereda just saw this on episode 19. Sad to see it censored. Which means it must've been in the bonus section for a short time like Mattias' frontal. Pity we missed it. Would've loved to see his cock in better quality.

There's someone here who watches every episode and checks the bonus content, Besides the Mattias' frontal, no other clip was shown. He would have capped or mentioned if it was posted.  My guess is two scenarios:

1. The couple got an uncensored version of the episode from producers/someone on the network to use for their youtube blog. That's why they have it showing the frontal, other portions were censored in their clips.

2. The viafree website had the uncensored episode up for a bit and the couple used it to when they recorded their blog.

If anyone could email the couple, perhaps they could provide a link or the episode to a fan. Obviously not mentioning it was to see the episode uncensored cock but some other pretext to be able to see/get access to the clip they have. They edited the video, or someone else did who had the clips. Wouldn't hurt to ask.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 05:43:17 PM by Pereda »

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #197 on: October 24, 2018, 08:20:42 PM »

There's someone here who watches every episode and checks the bonus content, Besides the Mattias' frontal, no other clip was shown. He would have capped or mentioned if it was posted.  My guess is two scenarios:

1. The couple got an uncensored version of the episode from producers/someone on the network to use for their youtube blog. That's why they have it showing the frontal, other portions were censored in their clips.

2. The viafree website had the uncensored episode up for a bit and the couple used it to when they recorded their blog.

If anyone could email the couple, perhaps they could provide a link or the episode to a fan. Obviously not mentioning it was to see the episode uncensored cock but some other pretext to be able to see/get access to the clip they have. They edited the video, or someone else did who had the clips. Wouldn't hurt to ask.
Who would be willing to email them. loll:

Offline Janan

« Reply #198 on: October 25, 2018, 02:41:08 AM »
In this reaction video on YouTube we see Robin Mos Anderson's dick from at about 10:20 in.
It's MASSIVE and UNCENSOREDhs gj2:
Does anyone know what season & episode this was and if it was shown uncensored on viafree.se or on television?

I didn't seee his cock at 10.20. Is that time correct? One minute/5 minute before or after?

Offline lllulaz

• Junior
« Reply #199 on: October 26, 2018, 12:33:39 AM »
In this reaction video on YouTube we see Robin Mos Anderson's dick from at about 10:20 in.
It's MASSIVE and UNCENSOREDhs gj2:
Does anyone know what season & episode this was and if it was shown uncensored on viafree.se or on television?

I didn't seee his cock at 10.20. Is that time correct? One minute/5 minute before or after?

It seems the video has been changed (blurred). Cause when I watched it the first time there wasn't blur :(

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #200 on: October 26, 2018, 12:35:44 AM »
Yes the video is edited. ce:

Offline WillowTree

« Reply #201 on: October 26, 2018, 04:17:48 AM »

Wow either someone told them via email or the comments on the video? Good thing I downloaded the HD video from YT.

Offline joromoya

« Reply #202 on: October 26, 2018, 08:28:51 AM »

Wow either someone told them via email or the comments on the video? Good thing I downloaded the HD video from YT.

can you share it here please?  wha

Offline Shionpy

« Reply #203 on: October 26, 2018, 09:15:36 PM »
Thanks for the videos

Offline losk007

« Reply #204 on: October 31, 2018, 01:36:23 PM »

Offline WillowTree

« Reply #205 on: October 31, 2018, 01:51:46 PM »
So it seems they aired the uncensored episode for a bit? Unless someone recorded the YouTube Clíp and zoomed in via their camera get better glimpse.

Offline BigBrotherUKLover

« Reply #206 on: October 31, 2018, 03:37:44 PM »

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #207 on: October 31, 2018, 10:22:08 PM »
So it seems they aired the uncensored episode for a bit? Unless someone recorded the YouTube Clíp and zoomed in via their camera get better glimpse.

they zoomed in