Author Topic: Por Amor O Por Dinero (Argentina)  (Read 85487 times)

Offline deividetd2

Re: Por Amor O Por Dinero (Argentina)
« Reply #1065 on: April 24, 2019, 05:18:36 PM »
when the first girl got naked in the shower it was promising, but they are constatly making the show worse since then.

when it?

Offline Albig

« Reply #1066 on: April 25, 2019, 04:13:37 AM »
Change the format again from Monday, April 29. Only one couple will enter the suite until 2:00 a.m. Then they will leave and return the next day to play for the money and a new partner is chosen to enter.

Offline deividetd2

« Reply #1067 on: April 25, 2019, 10:19:16 AM »
Change the format again from Monday, April 29. Only one couple will enter the suite until 2:00 a.m. Then they will leave and return the next day to play for the money and a new partner is chosen to enter.

Wow, it gets worse every day.

Offline Albig

« Reply #1068 on: April 25, 2019, 03:33:06 PM »

Wow, it gets worse every day.
I have already said it for a long time, production should not have money. They have done everything wrong  yess:

Offline deividetd2

« Reply #1069 on: April 25, 2019, 08:11:59 PM »
but it was a cheap show, it was just letting the people show themselves more

Offline deividetd2

« Reply #1070 on: April 25, 2019, 08:12:43 PM »
are you all argentinean? Could you tell us if you have any plans for a new big brother?

Offline Albig

« Reply #1071 on: April 26, 2019, 07:23:39 PM »
In social networks they are saying that yesterday at 7:00 am Argentina time, there was sex, which was completely uncensored.

Offline Robnyc

« Reply #1072 on: April 27, 2019, 06:25:43 AM »
In social networks they are saying that yesterday at 7:00 am Argentina time, there was sex, which was completely uncensored.

There was sex the day before but it was very subtle because the couple was right next to another couple. The next day there was also sex with a different couple and it was kinda uncensored. It was mostly just like how they use to show everything while they fucked under the covers. There were some boob shots and there was a little of the girl giving head but you can't see anything. And anyway, they played around for a LONG time and when the guy finally got on top to fuck, he came in literally 5 seconds. So I didn't keep either of those videos, not sure if they are still going to leave the cams up in both rooms anymore now that they are going back to one couple at a time. But I guess we'll see.

Offline Albig

« Reply #1073 on: April 27, 2019, 04:42:04 PM »

There was sex the day before but it was very subtle because the couple was right next to another couple. The next day there was also sex with a different couple and it was kinda uncensored. It was mostly just like how they use to show everything while they fucked under the covers. There were some boob shots and there was a little of the girl giving head but you can't see anything. And anyway, they played around for a LONG time and when the guy finally got on top to fuck, he came in literally 5 seconds. So I didn't keep either of those videos, not sure if they are still going to leave the cams up in both rooms anymore now that they are going back to one couple at a time. But I guess we'll see.
The new presenter of the program said that the couples will be until 2:00 am and then return the next day to play for the prize. If so, the program is over because in 1:30 hours there can be no sex or showers. As they are so disorganized, I hope you have made a mistake and it is not so.

Offline nakkovanj

« Reply #1074 on: May 06, 2019, 01:15:21 AM »
are there any clips of that uncensored sex?

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #1075 on: May 18, 2019, 05:01:59 AM »
Is the program over? they don't show it anymore....what a good show was it but did not end well...... doh:

Offline Robnyc

« Reply #1076 on: July 04, 2019, 09:43:07 AM »
There's s video on the site of a couple having "sex" not sure when or how this happened lol

Offline Robnyc

« Reply #1077 on: July 04, 2019, 09:49:21 AM »
There's s video on the site of a couple having "sex" not sure when or how this happened lol

Wow, there's a couple sleeping on cam right now lol I guess they are going back to the old format  hmmm