Author Topic: Por Amor O Por Dinero (Argentina)  (Read 55014 times)

Offline Robnyc

Re: Por Amor O Por Dinero (Argentina)
« Reply #960 on: February 12, 2019, 01:02:13 PM »
Look like we missed this  hmmm I wasn't paying attention or recording because I thought these couples were annoying and gross, but this person caught this.

t=1197s

This happened after the TV broadcast on Monday 11. I only record TV broadcasts.

Yes, I know lol

Offline Albig

« Reply #961 on: February 13, 2019, 02:24:06 PM »
No one knows what happened to the new participants. At 5:30 am Argentina time they began to repeat the program.
The girl said she wanted to go. The boy said that he had a girlfriend and then a boyfriend.
The boy also told that at age 10 he was raped by an 18-year-old girl, that girl is his cousin.

Offline Robnyc

« Reply #962 on: February 13, 2019, 04:07:38 PM »
No one knows what happened to the new participants. At 5:30 am Argentina time they began to repeat the program.
The girl said she wanted to go. The boy said that he had a girlfriend and then a boyfriend.
The boy also told that at age 10 he was raped by an 18-year-old girl, that girl is his cousin.

Yes around 6am (est) they restarted the beginning of the broadcast but the regular stream kept playing on the second channel. Then around 8 the stream went dark and just came back at 10. They have not done anything the entire time but talk and dance. Nothing romantic or sexual, I don't even think they've kissed.

Offline Albig

« Reply #963 on: February 13, 2019, 05:51:04 PM »

Yes around 6am (est) they restarted the beginning of the broadcast but the regular stream kept playing on the second channel. Then around 8 the stream went dark and just came back at 10. They have not done anything the entire time but talk and dance. Nothing romantic or sexual, I don't even think they've kissed.
In social networks they say that the boy is gay.

Offline Robnyc

« Reply #964 on: February 13, 2019, 06:05:11 PM »

Well he's beautiful so i don't care lol but in all honesty, they say that about EVERY guy that goes into the suite. If the guy is not basically trying to RAPE the girl, they constantly call them gay in chat. It's stupid.

Offline Albig

« Reply #965 on: February 13, 2019, 07:02:19 PM »

Well he's beautiful so i don't care lol but in all honesty, they say that about EVERY guy that goes into the suite. If the guy is not basically trying to RAPE the girl, they constantly call them gay in chat. It's stupid.
I think they say it because he said last night that his last partner was with a boy, with whom he was dating.
It's true the boy is very beautiful.

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #966 on: February 14, 2019, 07:11:12 AM »
when the new format will start? they told 2 weeks ago it will start within 15 days and no news about it since. hmmm

Offline Albig

« Reply #967 on: February 14, 2019, 12:06:09 PM »
when the new format will start? they told 2 weeks ago it will start within 15 days and no news about it since. hmmm
They are promoting the new schedule where the candidates are presented and "the couples are chosen" before it was from 11:00 pm to 0:30 am, now it will be from 10:00 pm and it will last 2 hours, it would seem that it starts on Monday 18 .

Offline Albig

« Reply #968 on: February 14, 2019, 06:18:39 PM »
They are about to start a new format and the current one is already dead.
They keep saving money from the budget. Now they have a team of cameramen and director of cameras and production until 5:30 am, then they put the camera fixed and they have to leave a person in control for the doubts and until the night they do not return.

Surely they are saving money to buy some bed or paint for the walls, or wires to finish assembling the new facilities ......  loll:

Offline joylove2020

« Reply #969 on: February 14, 2019, 07:47:04 PM »
They are about to start a new format and the current one is already dead.
They keep saving money from the budget. Now they have a team of cameramen and director of cameras and production until 5:30 am, then they put the camera fixed and they have to leave a person in control for the doubts and until the night they do not return.

Surely they are saving money to buy some bed or paint for the walls, or wires to finish assembling the new facilities ......  loll:

Net TV realized that with out Por Amor O Por Dinero their channel is lost.so they keep running the program with  minimum resources just to keep alive the channel..I don't think they will change to much   the format. They will put more couple but the camera will be fixed after 12pm everyday and unscheduled leave of participant bashhh: 

Offline andres_w

• Junior
« Reply #970 on: Today at 09:04:42 PM »
Look like we missed this  hmmm I wasn't paying attention or recording because I thought these couples were annoying and gross, but this person caught this.

t=1197s
post them  please