Author Topic: Por Amor O Por Dinero (Argentina)  (Read 46241 times)

Offline mar400

Re: Por Amor O Por Dinero (Argentina)
« Reply #840 on: January 12, 2019, 12:21:51 PM »
The couples leave already and they start repeating records ... what a shame production  ev2 . they entered for just 7 hours and then leave hmmm

you sure that the couples leave? i watch that they was at 6 30 argentinian time in Shower

Offline mar400

« Reply #841 on: January 12, 2019, 12:30:31 PM »
yes right there having now the Dinner-Dresses on,what a shit Production m3: m3: bs bs

Offline mar400

« Reply #842 on: January 13, 2019, 06:50:32 AM »
now repeating the same as the 6 coming in! bs bs bs bs

Offline mar400

« Reply #843 on: January 13, 2019, 12:28:01 PM »
now on Stream between 2 minutes First Picture Noelia with Jean and Sportshoes and 2nd Picture after the Commercials! m3: m3: bs bs

« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 12:29:46 PM by mar400 »

Offline giest

• Junior
« Reply #844 on: January 14, 2019, 10:42:48 PM »
With each passing day this show sinks a little more.
Now they split the screen in two and no half show something properly. In addition the cameras are fixed.

RIP

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #845 on: January 14, 2019, 10:55:06 PM »
Now they split the screen in two and no half show something properly. In addition the cameras are fixed.

RIP
I've given up capping this show nothing is ever going to be shown again.

Offline spain

« Reply #846 on: January 14, 2019, 11:49:22 PM »

RIP

I mention the fixed screen awhile ago so I knew, but the split screen!!! wtf  either way gave up with this show way to scripted and censored just a boring watch. Really don't get this production team I mean if you run out off ideas steal some from other shows not rocket science, Love on Top would be a good starting point.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 11:57:31 PM by spain »

Offline Albig

« Reply #847 on: January 15, 2019, 12:33:15 AM »
Is that the production of this reality only has two neurons and one of them fails .....  loll: loll: loll:

Offline spain

« Reply #848 on: January 15, 2019, 01:13:32 AM »
Is that the production of this reality only has two neurons and one of them fails .....  loll: loll: loll:

loll:

Offline mar400

« Reply #849 on: January 15, 2019, 11:36:04 AM »
i think the rule with no sleeping,is over,because of this leaving the last 6 people!

Offline bjacquet239

• Senior
« Reply #850 on: January 15, 2019, 12:12:33 PM »
thought we'd see more action on this show

Offline spain

« Reply #851 on: January 15, 2019, 12:30:50 PM »
thought we'd see more action on this show

Same, when it started it looked promising just needed some fine tuning then it went down hill and still is. This show has a while to run so production could still make significant changes that improves the show, even though that seems unlikely at the moment!

Offline Albig

« Reply #852 on: January 16, 2019, 05:44:50 PM »
Tomas tried to penetrate her but Vanesa did not dare to have sex, so he masturbated her. The good part of this reality show is the quality of the sound, even when the participants are under the sheets. With headphones you can hear the noise of the fingers penetrating the vagina.

https://www.canalnet.tv/programas/por-amor-o-por-dinero/video_este-fue-el-momento-mas-caliente-de-vanesa-y-tomas-en-la-cama_20190116/

The reality is largely scripted, although something is left for improvisation. Last night shortly after entering Vanesa made a mistake, said that the production had told them that when they have to put 'Love' or 'Money' on the slates, the two had to put 'Love' ..... then the cameras They were like five minutes focusing outside the room where the couple was, probably they have called attention to her. But I think it was the most serious slip that there has been a participant of this reality, because she was confirming that before entering the production was ordering them as it had to be the choice of them, today at night.

Offline Robnyc

« Reply #853 on: January 16, 2019, 08:35:39 PM »
Tomas tried to penetrate her but Vanesa did not dare to have sex, so he masturbated her. The good part of this reality show is the quality of the sound, even when the participants are under the sheets. With headphones you can hear the noise of the fingers penetrating the vagina.

https://www.canalnet.tv/programas/por-amor-o-por-dinero/video_este-fue-el-momento-mas-caliente-de-vanesa-y-tomas-en-la-cama_20190116/

The reality is largely scripted, although something is left for improvisation. Last night shortly after entering Vanesa made a mistake, said that the production had told them that when they have to put 'Love' or 'Money' on the slates, the two had to put 'Love' ..... then the cameras They were like five minutes focusing outside the room where the couple was, probably they have called attention to her. But I think it was the most serious slip that there has been a participant of this reality, because she was confirming that before entering the production was ordering them as it had to be the choice of them, today at night.

Yes unfortunately this is the third couple in a row (I think) that the guy was ready to go and the girl said stop  wtf Oh well. hmmmm

Offline Albig

« Reply #854 on: January 16, 2019, 10:01:55 PM »

Yes unfortunately this is the third couple in a row (I think) that the guy was ready to go and the girl said stop  wtf Oh well. hmmmm

Sí, creo que en las dos anteriores pasadas lo mismo.