Author Topic: Zadruga 2 Serbia  (Read 140768 times)

Offline deividetd2

Re: Zadruga 2 Serbia
« Reply #1860 on: April 24, 2019, 10:19:31 PM »
When's the show over?

Offline avenger38

« Reply #1861 on: April 24, 2019, 10:36:23 PM »

Offline AMS

• Senior
« Reply #1862 on: April 25, 2019, 06:41:16 AM »
What is strange in this forum is that members are required for post count to see the hidden contents .
Can anybody tell me the reason behind this?
Zadruga is the only topic been targeted with the hidden links production are showing the nudity and videos are posted all over the internet and isn't hard to find so production know they exist. Having post count on a private forum and censoring it for members is down right stupid the post count shouldn't even be high in the first place. I don't have access to the admin section but if i had i would uninstall the mod because it is been abused at the moment.
I agree with you .But still i wish someone who posts hidden links give us the reason for doing this.

Offline SosaDeluxe

« Reply #1863 on: April 25, 2019, 06:57:42 AM »
What is strange in this forum is that members are required for post count to see the hidden contents .
Zadruga is the only topic been targeted with the hidden links production are showing the nudity and videos are posted all over the internet and isn't hard to find so production know they exist. Having post count on a private forum and censoring it for members is down right stupid the post count shouldn't even be high in the first place. I don't have access to the admin section but if i had i would uninstall the mod because it is been abused at the moment.
I agree with you .But still i wish someone who posts hidden links give us the reason for doing this.
I think there should be a minimum post count, maybe around 10 or 15, for any video posted. To encourage participation but to discourage people from signing up just to steal content.

Offline AMS

• Senior
« Reply #1864 on: April 25, 2019, 08:54:49 AM »
I think there should be a minimum post count, maybe around 10 or 15, for any video posted. To encourage participation but to discourage people from signing up just to steal content.
That is a good idea .in this case only members can see the the hidden content regardless of their participation. Sooner or later they will reach the required post count but till that time the link could be expired. I wish this idea is to be taken into consideration by those who post hidden link.

Offline AMS

• Senior
« Reply #1865 on: April 25, 2019, 08:59:59 AM »
 I forgot to mention that i found many full nudity videos of zadruga 2 over internet which are posted here as hidden contents.So what use is that to hide them.

Offline Panda

« Reply #1866 on: April 25, 2019, 09:42:56 AM »
 I forgot to mention that i found many full nudity videos of zadruga 2 over internet which are posted here as hidden contents.So what use is that to hide them.
there you told the reason, the vids get stolen from here and placed on other sides

Offline deividetd2

« Reply #1867 on: April 25, 2019, 10:05:02 AM »

Offline AMS

• Senior
« Reply #1868 on: April 25, 2019, 10:37:24 AM »
there you told the reason, the vids get stolen from here and placed on other sides
But you don’t solve the problem by hiding the videos and demanding for high post count . If someone has an intention to steal videos and post them over internet he could have high post count and able to see the hidden videos so you can do nothing about it.
Trust me this is not the solution.Besides, how much time and posts many of us need to reach the required posts . For me ( for example) i can do it by posting old clips of big brother show I downloaded them when i had subscription in  premium host files but I don’t want to make confusions ( although it could be good for those who didn’t have the chance to see them as those links are now dead).
I mean let’s thing slide you can not control members intentions . If you are bothered for being the videos stolen then don’t post them at all it is better than posting and hiding them.Eventually it is you choice and everybody sometimes re-consider his thoughts .

Offline deividetd2

« Reply #1869 on: April 25, 2019, 08:14:27 PM »
But you don’t solve the problem by hiding the videos and demanding for high post count . If someone has an intention to steal videos and post them over internet he could have high post count and able to see the hidden videos so you can do nothing about it.
Trust me this is not the solution.Besides, how much time and posts many of us need to reach the required posts . For me ( for example) i can do it by posting old clips of big brother show I downloaded them when i had subscription in  premium host files but I don’t want to make confusions ( although it could be good for those who didn’t have the chance to see them as those links are now dead).
I mean let’s thing slide you can not control members intentions . If you are bothered for being the videos stolen then don’t post them at all it is better than posting and hiding them.Eventually it is you choice and everybody sometimes re-consider his thoughts .

friend would be great if you post the old videos that have, we used to have good shows, unlike what we are seeing now

Offline rakisa888

« Reply #1870 on: April 25, 2019, 09:33:42 PM »

Offline Panda

« Reply #1871 on: April 26, 2019, 12:40:39 AM »
they have a shit  song contest again, the third one

Offline Panda

« Reply #1872 on: April 26, 2019, 12:52:23 AM »
they have a shit  song contest again, the third one
do not understand what that had to be on a reality show, is it not a teality shoe because it is a fake reality show, all scrippted

Offline James10

« Reply #1873 on: April 26, 2019, 01:09:20 AM »
The only good thing about the musical program is that the girls changed clothes several times. The departure of Miki was due to health problems but he will return.

Offline deividetd2

« Reply #1874 on: April 26, 2019, 03:38:53 AM »
The only good thing about the musical program is that the girls changed clothes several times. The departure of Miki was due to health problems but he will return.

t: t: