Author Topic: Zadruga 2 Serbia  (Read 141115 times)

Offline Handy

Re: Zadruga 2 Serbia
« Reply #1395 on: February 13, 2019, 12:07:26 AM »
Not in the few I scrolled through. Can't be bothered to watch all that stuff.

Offline woothawoot

• Advanced Member
« Reply #1396 on: February 13, 2019, 01:33:25 AM »
she said she dont care about pink lawsuit , i guess she ll be returning at some point

Offline Handy

« Reply #1397 on: February 13, 2019, 03:04:49 AM »
She is crazy, but not enough so to pay 100.000

Offline Panda

« Reply #1398 on: February 13, 2019, 06:34:23 AM »
Miljana is back

2002/5000
After yesterday's surprising production announcement that Miljana and Marija Kulic were disqualified from the rialici "Cooperative 2" because of the arbitrary abandonment of property and violation of several rules, the two of them returned to the show today.

Shortly after midnight, on the day Miljan's fiancée Lazar Colic Zola was born, the two of them arrived at the White House, and the explanation of the Great Boss read by Mina Vrbaski was that the story of disqualification and punishment was set up to determine whether Zola really likes Miksi. As if everything was part of a secret task.

It looked like this at one point, but it seems that this is not the true truth, and that the Great Boss has said one thing to the participants, and that the production then announced the second on the site "Pink.rs". It seems that there was no secret task, but that Miljana was really disqualified for violent behavior and refusal to go to the doctor's checkup. As she writes, she then agreed to look back, and to return to Zola, she got another chance because the production did not want to spoil the Sunday of love. This shows that there was no secret task, and why the leaders of the "Cooperatives" decided to present this event so far is still unclear.
"On Tuesday morning, a letter arrived by the Great Chief who informed the co-workers that Mary and Miljana left their hyper-lit program" Co-operative 2 "with their decision and that they would have to pay TV Pink for 50,000 euros.
if Pink.co.uk found out, the previous production of Cooperative 2 had asked Miljana Kulic to undergo an urgent professional examination because of the aggressive behavior she had shown in the past few days. Miljana then refused and began to blackmail the production, which resulted in disqualification.

However, Miljana responded last night and agreed to see her only to return to her boyfriend Lazar Kolic Zole, who all day cried grudgingly. As the Sunday of love is in progress, she has received another opportunity, and Zola showed by his behavior that his feelings towards Miljana are still honest, "the statement said.

Offline woothawoot

• Advanced Member
« Reply #1399 on: February 13, 2019, 12:17:13 PM »
Ana i David had a fight after his returning from tv show

Offline James10

« Reply #1400 on: February 13, 2019, 02:10:19 PM »
Panda. A question. What happened yesterday with Toma ?. He is always drunk and when he was in bed with Marijana I think he had erection problems and could not have sex. Later he got angry and went to sleep alone. That's what happened or I'm wrong.

Offline Panda

« Reply #1401 on: February 13, 2019, 04:39:01 PM »
Panda. A question. What happened yesterday with Toma ?. He is always drunk and when he was in bed with Marijana I think he had erection problems and could not have sex. Later he got angry and went to sleep alone. That's what happened or I'm wrong.

ye he was pissed that he not could but Marijana had bring him to his bed and she was not angry about it, i guess she understood so no problem for her

Offline woothawoot

• Advanced Member
« Reply #1402 on: February 13, 2019, 10:49:29 PM »
so miljana got angry on zola for his birthday and passed out at some point ??

Offline woothawoot

• Advanced Member
« Reply #1403 on: February 13, 2019, 10:51:01 PM »
i mean she asked him to inv only people she likes and he did so, but everyone came to the party and she got angry and overreacted. wtf

Offline Panda

« Reply #1404 on: February 13, 2019, 10:58:20 PM »
i mean she asked him to inv only people she likes and he did so, but everyone came to the party and she got angry and overreacted. wtf

yes she was angry and needed some security after she wanted clean the borthday table and kicked zola

Offline woothawoot

• Advanced Member
« Reply #1405 on: February 13, 2019, 11:04:43 PM »
she was even writing him a protest letter of some sort lol

Offline Panda

« Reply #1406 on: February 14, 2019, 04:01:50 PM »
Ana and David was 40min in the shower last night but they only did showus the door

Online avenger38

« Reply #1407 on: February 14, 2019, 04:07:50 PM »
Ana and David was 40min in the shower last night but they only did showus the door
I never understand why production thinks that people want to look at a door for 30 plus minutes. Complete idiots.  loll:

Offline James10

« Reply #1408 on: February 14, 2019, 09:51:36 PM »
Woothawoot. Look what amazing video of Sanja publish Panda. The only time it was possible to see her tits.

Offline woothawoot

• Advanced Member
« Reply #1409 on: February 14, 2019, 10:52:12 PM »
wooow thanks guys! was on work till now  hs hs  os: