Author Topic: Love Island UK 2018  (Read 4697 times)

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
Re: Love Island UK 2018
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2018, 05:26:27 PM »
Episode 6 is now up in the videos section.
This wasn't episode 6 it was a rerun of all that has happened during the week. Episode 6 is tonight.

Offline Danj

• Advanced Member
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2018, 06:15:36 AM »
This wasn't episode 6 it was a rerun of all that has happened during the week. Episode 6 is tonight.

I just put what it says on the electronic TV guide information.

Episode 7 is now up in the videos section, I've also added the sub-heading information where present, to indicate where an episode is different to the normal ones.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 06:37:00 AM by Danj »

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2018, 11:20:43 AM »

I just put what it says on the electronic TV guide information.

Episode 7 is now up in the videos section, I've also added the sub-heading information where present, to indicate where an episode is different to the normal ones.
You put the episode 7 as aftersun but that wasn't the episode the main episode was on an hour earlier you didn't post that it showed the 2 new guys and girl entering.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2018, 04:53:15 PM »

One Love Island 2018 couple enjoys a night in the hideaway in tonight's show.
It's the first time this year that the private room in the villa has been opened.
In this evening's show, Rosie gets a text: “Islanders, tonight the Hideaway is open. You can choose one lucky couple to stay overnight. #makeyourmoves #aloneatlast”
It's up to the Islanders to pick which couple gets the privilege of some alone time.
The invitation follows a day of dating for the three new Islanders: Charlie Frederick, Megan Barton Hanson, and Josh Denzel all made their entrance in last night's show.
Tonight, Josh gets a text: “Megan, Josh and Charlie, it’s time to play the field. This afternoon, you will each date three Islanders of your choice. Please now ask out your first date and get ready to leave the villa. #triplethreat #threesome #keepyouroptionsopen”
Josh chooses Laura for his first date. Megan chooses Niall for her first date. Charlie chooses Samira for his first date.
In the Beach Hut, Wes says of Josh’s choice: “It’s a brave move. Fair enough, we’ll see what happens won’t we.”
In the Beach Hut, Georgia says of Megan’s choice to take Niall on a date: “I’m fuming. Actually fuming. No one takes my man away, no. I’ve never had competition before and I don’t like it.”
For their second dates, Megan chooses Eyal, Charlie chooses Georgia and Josh chooses Hayley.
Having not been chosen for Megan’s second date, Alex is getting worried back in the villa. He tells Samira: “Megan has had two picks so far. I’m a bit worried about whether she is going to pick me or not going to pick me. I’m really hoping that she will. I want to have a chance to see what could happen.
"I feel like when we had a chat earlier on, Megan and I had a connection. But whether she feels the same, I don’t know. I feel frustrated, it’s been quite a journey here so far and I just want a break… If I don’t get picked in this scenario, I don’t know where I’m at on this Island.”
For their final dates, Josh picks Samira and Charlie picks Hayley and Megan chooses Alex. Will he turn her head?

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2018, 04:56:04 PM »

Offline Danj

• Advanced Member
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2018, 07:28:39 AM »
You put the episode 7 as aftersun but that wasn't the episode the main episode was on an hour earlier you didn't post that it showed the 2 new guys and girl entering.

You're right, sorry, let me fix that.

Offline Danj

• Advanced Member
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2018, 08:02:42 AM »
OK I've fixed the mixup with Episode 7 and Aftersun Episode 1, also Episode 8 is now available in the videos section.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2018, 04:39:03 PM »

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2018, 05:00:25 PM »
Niall Aslam has quit Love Island 2018 for personal reasons, ITV has announced.
The channel has this afternoon revealed that Niall has left the villa for personal reasons.
 Precisely why Niall left has not been disclosed but he won't be returning to the show.
In tonight's show, the rest of the Islanders are informed by Alex, who announces: “For personal reasons unfortunately he can’t continue or come back to the Villa.”
Reacting to his departure in the Beach Hut, Niall's partner Georgia says: “Obviously I was coupled up with him so obviously I came closer to him than most people in here but it wasn’t just that. He was actually my friend, my buddy.”
Alex meanwhile adds: “I’m obviously sad that Niall’s left the Villa. We got on really, really well. He’s such a great guy. And I look forward to catching up with him and having some fun with him outside.”
A 23-year-old Student and Construction Worker from Coventry, Niall was one of this year's original boys.
Before entering the show, he said: "I am looking for love mainly. Obviously I’m looking for a fit girl but I’m assuming pretty much all of the girls in there are going to be fit and above my level anyway. I’m going in there with an open mind to find love.
"The best way to my heart is being open and upfront. And just being happy and bubbly. My ideal date would be going to see animals at a safari park. That’s perfect – giraffes, elephants and a fit girl."
Niall originally paired up with Kendall in the opening week, but she was stolen from him by Adam.
He instead coupled up with Georgia Steel in the first recoupling.

Offline Gregvn11

• Advanced Member
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2018, 02:32:33 AM »
Thats curious I wonder why he left the show hmmmmm

Offline Danj

• Advanced Member
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2018, 07:41:45 AM »
Episode 9 is now up in the videos section.

Offline Danj

• Advanced Member
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2018, 07:48:42 AM »
Episode 10 is now up in the videos section.

Offline Danj

• Advanced Member
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2018, 07:50:10 AM »
Episode 11 is now up in the videos section.

Offline anon101

• Junior
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2018, 11:32:14 AM »
im still expecting some sexx sexx in this season. will society accept me? loll:

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2018, 02:27:39 PM »
im still expecting some sexx sexx in this season. will society accept me? loll:
I don't think they will be any if their was it's going to be censored.