Author Topic: Big Brother 20 USA  (Read 6908 times)

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
Re: Big Brother 20 USA
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2018, 12:49:13 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/bangingbodybay/                 https://www.facebook.com/bayleigh.dayton/videos
I have moved your post here as their has been a moderator report made about it this is the comment that has been left i'm not naming the member who reported it this is the message.

account may have been hacked as it is being used to post spam

Can you check the links again.

Offline camlawnman

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2018, 05:59:54 PM »
i removed them,no idea what the problem is worked fine everytime i clicked them.

Offline Danj

• Advanced Member
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2018, 07:54:22 AM »
i removed them,no idea what the problem is worked fine everytime i clicked them.

Sorry this was me, I saw links posted with no description and not obviously related and thought it was spam.

You're right though, I've just looked it up and I see that's actually related to one of the housemates of BB20USA.

I apologise, I've reported it incorrectly. I thought better safe than sorry though.

Offline Salvida

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2018, 04:49:46 PM »
Do you know if there will be a free stream for this somewhere ? Don't think I will be watching myself but trying to help someone who wants to watch it.

I have an old link to a site called russian cave I think it might come up there, they usually have stream for it.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 05:01:12 PM by Salvida »

Offline realityfan394

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2018, 05:45:18 PM »
The producer confirmed with ew in an article today that there will be no returning veterans. Woohoo!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 05:48:59 PM by realityfan394 »

Offline rj1

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2018, 09:10:41 PM »
The producer confirmed with ew in an article today that there will be no returning veterans. Woohoo!
“No, there will be not, says Grodner. “I can confirm there will not be. It’s different. We always try to mix it up and keep it fresh and this year, as you’ve already seen, there are 16 brand new houseguests that will be playing this game.” Of course, that doesn’t mean former players may not show up in the house from time to time for other purposes. “Now it is the 20th season,” notes Grodner. “It’s our 20th anniversary of Big Brother so there will be nods to our history and our past houseguests from the get-go. You will see that in the show and throughout the summer.” (Get ready for your close up, Mr. Pec-Tacular!)

That’s not all that Grodner spilled. The new contestants have actually been in the house since last Wednesday, June 20. So what has the EP seen from them so far? “We have a lot of super-fans in the house. A lot of very smart people. It’s interesting to see once again how the game just sort of takes off for the beginning.”

No surprise here, but Grodner says that the drama has already begun. “There’s already divisions in the house,” she confirms. “There’s already power shifts. There’s people that are rubbing each other the wrong way — just like every summer, but it’s different. Right now you get the usual right at the beginning, ‘Oh, we all are so nice, we’re all going to get along!’ And it just changes so fast. It’s inevitable that the first day everyone moves in and there’s that comment, ‘Look at this, we’re a great group. We’re going to have such a fun summer. Everybody’s going to like each other and get along. It’s going to be a party!’ And then instantly once someone wins a power or once someone starts to play the game, things change.”
Gordner also shed some more light on exactly how the new twist of the BB App Store will work. Is it a form of America’s Choice, where viewers would vote advantages and disadvantages to players?

“It is sort of a spin on that,” says Grodner. “It’s a bit different, though. In this case, people will go online and they complete a survey with questions about the houseguests that will result in some houseguests trending the most and some houseguests trending the least. And, in that case, the houseguests will go one at a time into the App Store, similar to last year, but instead of people voting people to have certain powers, the people that are trending the most based on the survey will have access to choose certain powers. So it’s a little different. I think in this way it sort of gives the houseguests some outside information they’ve never had — who might be popping more and who might be popping least. They will get that feedback depending on whether they were given a power or a punishment in the App Store.”
http://ew.com/tv/2018/06/25/big-brother-20-allison-grodner/

This App twist sounds so dumb. But at least there are no vets with built in fan bases this time.

Offline camlawnman

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2018, 10:54:43 PM »
that twist about trending could be bad,people might be on there best behavior so they be trending and win rewards might make the show boring,no one wants to be punished.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2018, 11:03:56 PM »

Sorry this was me, I saw links posted with no description and not obviously related and thought it was spam.

You're right though, I've just looked it up and I see that's actually related to one of the housemates of BB20USA.

I apologise, I've reported it incorrectly. I thought better safe than sorry though.
Ok no problem just post the next time as when a moderator report is opened i must decide whether to delete the post or not and wasn't sure.

Offline rj1

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2018, 11:53:22 PM »
that twist about trending could be bad,people might be on there best behavior so they be trending and win rewards might make the show boring,no one wants to be punished.
And a lot of playing up for the camera as well I'd imagine.

Offline rj1

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2018, 03:43:37 AM »
There are already spoilers about the 1st HOH winner and who they nominated.

I'll link to the tweet for those that do not want to get spoiled.

https://twitter.com/realvegas4sure/status/1011179293970317312

This person was a regular on the BB reddit page and has spoiled many things over the last few seasons. They're never wrong.

Offline realityfan394

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2018, 01:13:51 PM »
So now that they have had the first episode out the spoilers are making  sense.  There will be a HOH competition shown this evening and the feeds will come on tonight  at 10PM PST/1AM EST (They always wait until after the airing of the West Coast  program  to start feeds )

Offline son165

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2018, 10:28:56 AM »
where do you guys watch this stream? do we have to pay or is there an alternative?

Offline realityfan394

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2018, 12:41:05 PM »
You have to pay for CBS All Access. Outside the US  you would need a VPN.. you could pay with an AMEX  gift card as long as you sign up with an US address,

So far Angela and Rachel have been careless with their towels and it's really only been 2 days.  Good for us
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 12:43:06 PM by realityfan394 »

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2018, 12:52:08 PM »
where do you guys watch this stream? do we have to pay or is there an alternative?
There is this site but i can't get it to work. http://russiancave.com/bb20.php

Offline realityfan394

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2018, 09:27:00 PM »
The camera  guys are all over any girl changing in the open today . Bayleigh was changing into a bikini, nothing was shown but they zoomed right in