Author Topic: Love On Top 7 (Portugal)  (Read 13467 times)

Offline Gregvn11

• Advanced Member
Re: Love On Top 7 (Portugal)
« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2018, 11:18:47 AM »
Before the program started it was news that the producer and the employees were at conflict! Because of late workers and redundancies. So I believe that here is the justification for this lack of interest on the part of the production. It seems they are making the minimums. They should not be paid overtime.

And as if that were not enough, competitors are not the best. I believe they are even the worst.
Most of you do not understand what they say, but the little games they're doing in the room are the kind of little games 12-year-olds do!
Do you have a source for this? Why even go through with the show then?

Offline giest

• Junior
« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2018, 03:07:23 PM »
Before the program started it was news that the producer and the employees were at conflict! Because of late workers and redundancies. So I believe that here is the justification for this lack of interest on the part of the production. It seems they are making the minimums. They should not be paid overtime.

And as if that were not enough, competitors are not the best. I believe they are even the worst.
Most of you do not understand what they say, but the little games they're doing in the room are the kind of little games 12-year-olds do!
The source are the portuguese magazines.
Second the press the producer did not want to pay the wages of July. So the delay to start the program.

Not much is known, but there is a war. Before the emissions were only cut when competitors went to sleep ... now cut when production goes to sleep. :D

Offline MMM

« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2018, 04:52:41 PM »
any  sexx yet?
Not yet ... but it seems difficult with these competitors.
To have sex it has to be before 3:00 a.m. Otherwise we will not see anything, because the broadcast ends at this time.

m3: m3: m3: m3: m3:

Offline reality87

« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2018, 09:32:51 PM »

Offline giest

• Junior
« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2018, 03:24:16 AM »
this edition is  bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs only 1 cam http://chatconcept1.000webhostapp.com/LOVE-ON-TOP/  bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs
I agree with you. But of the realities that are happening now, which ones have at least one cam (link with online cam)?

Offline Gregvn11

• Advanced Member
« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2018, 05:32:48 AM »

Thanks, this is interesting. I wonder if this sort of thing is happening to other shows there
The source are the portuguese magazines.
Second the press the producer did not want to pay the wages of July. So the delay to start the program.

Not much is known, but there is a war. Before the emissions were only cut when competitors went to sleep ... now cut when production goes to sleep. :D

Offline mini2012

• Junior
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2018, 01:46:56 AM »
curieus what will happend this night

Offline mini2012

• Junior
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2018, 02:04:09 AM »
 nothing when it become good they switch

Offline ZapMangusta

• Advanced Member

Offline mini2012

• Junior
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2018, 09:45:10 AM »
Let the game begin!

was it on 16/08 ? i will search for

Offline Handy

• Senior
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2018, 06:59:33 PM »
So, basically, they can film them directly, not from the mirror, but they don't want to. Interesting.

Plus, that cut, when she begun to walk to the mirror in the end.