Author Topic: PICS/VIDEOS FORUM RULES - Read before posting  (Read 14484 times)

Offline Kitek

• Administrator
    • LIVE
PICS/VIDEOS FORUM RULES - Read before posting
« on: November 24, 2016, 05:24:53 PM »
Please limit your posts to pictures or videos only.
Try to use "LIKE" button to thank posters as a way to limit comments.
Please post comments that are relevant and refer to the thread topic in DISCUSSION forum only.
http://bigbrothertv.me/index.php?board=1.0

DO NOT POST ANYTHING FROM VOYEUR LIVE WEB CAMS IN THIS FORUM.
THIS IS REALITY TV SHOW FORU
M ONLY

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
Re: PICS/VIDEOS FORUM RULES - Read before posting
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 08:51:50 PM »
There are 2 Admins on this site and 3 Global Moderator and one moderator for the mens section. Members are still posting in the girls and mens section. From now on any discussion that posted in these board will be moved whoever see them when they are online. No more is to be said about blaming who posted what as has being posted earlier in the Love on Top topic which should not have been discussed original as it had nothing got to do with the topic so i moved to the Welcome to the big brother forum topic. If members continue to post in the girls and mens section then i propose all the topics in the girls and mens section be locked until everyone learns to stop posting in these topics. Instead if a member wants to post in the girls and mens section reply in the discussion board requesting to have the topic unlocked. A harsh move but members are still not following the rules even though i have posted on many occasions the last few days and still it happens. It not hard to understand where the boards are. No insulting members of staff. For attachments no one pic per post but all pics to be posted in one post for attachments.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 02:25:42 AM »
Can everyone try and upload to Zippyshare Please. Any files under 200 MB can be uploaded.

Offline pyrorain

• Administrator
  • Junior
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 09:50:07 AM »
I vote on making it a rule, using zippyshare only.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 03:17:52 PM »
For members who wish to view hidden content and decide to post to see the contents. The following is not going to be allowed smileys on there own will not be allowed thanks also for example.

wtf

gon:

and so on.  If you wish to view the contents post proper posts in the discussions board. Repeated posts like this will get your posted moderated and you will only have them approved before they are posted. Everyone here has contributed properly to the forum and you must do the same. I'm sick of these posts when the hide content mod is used i'm showing no mercy anymore you will be immediately moderated with these kind of posts so be warned. The like button is working so everyone needs not say thanks but instead use the like button it's there for a reason so USE IT.