Author Topic: Basic Guide to Capping with Hypercam  (Read 47976 times)

Offline nakkovanj

• Senior
Re: Basic Guide to Capping with Hypercam
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2018, 02:44:10 PM »
youtube-dl can record live session from yt... then xmedia recode or avidemux can be used for editing

Offline ccgg4

• Advanced Member
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2018, 10:06:10 AM »
i was using bandicam but that is better i guess

Online RTVLads

• Junior
    • RTVLads
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2018, 12:21:32 AM »
I'd like to know if it's possible to record the BBUS CBS stream with TubeDigger from a certain time you select? Because I can only manage to start recording the feed from 12.00am at the start of each day. If anyone knows of a better method, please help me out. Thanks.

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2018, 06:42:28 PM »
I'd like to know if it's possible to record the BBUS CBS stream with TubeDigger from a certain time you select? Because I can only manage to start recording the feed from 12.00am at the start of each day. If anyone knows of a better method, please help me out. Thanks.
On the tubedigger website they talk about a scheduler which TD doesn't have but this is what they say you can do. http://tubedigger.com/faq.html

No, but you may use Windows Task Scheduler: create task, set date/time to run, select action to start program, browse for TubeDigger.exe (located somewhere like in 'C:\Program Files\TubeDigger\' or 'C:\Program Files (x86)\TubeDigger\'). There are two ways to specify web page to be open on start: 1) set it as home page in TubeDigger's settings dialog; 2) type web page URL into field 'Add arguments' on task action dialog. TubeDigger also supports command line arguments in form: [url] [-rec] [-dl] [-hide] [-refresh] [-blank] [-useragent] [-mute] [-exit] [-shutdown] [-srec] [-MonitorOn] [-MonitorOff] [-RtmpBufferTime]. Any of these arguments can be present or absent. To start TubeDigger in recording mode: add argument '-rec'. To disable switching to recording mode: add argument '-dl'. To start TubeDigger minimized: add argument '-hide'. To start TubeDigger muted: add argument '-mute'. To set auto-refresh timeout to default 2 minutes: add argument '-refresh'. To set auto-refresh timeout to custom value: add argument '-refresh=xxx' where xxx is value in seconds. To set making current page blank after 2 minutes: add argument '-blank'. To set making current page blank after custom duration of time: add argument '-blank=yyy' where yyy is value in seconds. To change embedded browser: add argument '-browser=n', where n is browser index, 1=IExplorer, 2=Chromium1, 3=Chromium1(iPad), 4=Chromium1(Android), 5=WinPhone, 6=Chromium3, 7=Chromium3(No Flash), 8=Chromium3(iPad), 9=Chromium3(Android). To use custom user-agent: add argument '-useragent="zzz"' where zzz is string value (to emulate iPad/Android embedded Chromium browser should be selected in settings dialog). To exit application when all downloads/recording become finished: add argument '-exit' or '-exit=xxx' where xxx is time-out in seconds after which exit application if no download/recording started. To shutdown PC when all downloads become finished: add argument '-shutdown'. To force rtmps recording for all SSL connections: add argument '-srec'. To start TubeDigger with enabled browsers monitoring: add argument '-MonitorOn'. To start TubeDigger without browsers monitoring: add argument '-MonitorOff'. To set custom rtmp buffer time and disable rtmp pause/unpause trick for fast downloading: add argument '-RtmpBufferTime=ttt' where ttt is value in ms (zero value only disables pause/unpause trick). To display only required resoluiton/bitrate: add argument '-res=all|low|mid|[xxx]p|[yyy]K', where all=all resolutions, low=lowest resolution, mid=middle resolution, high=highest resolution, [xxx]p=resolution (e.g. 240p, 360p), [yyy]K=bitrate (e.g. 1800K).
Examples of command line: [TubeDigger.exe http://tubedigger.com -rec -refresh], [TubeDigger.exe tubedigger.com -rec -refresh=60], [TubeDigger.exe www.tubedigger.com -rec], [TubeDigger.exe tubedigger.com], [TubeDigger.exe -rec], [TubeDigger.exe tubedigger.com -blank=30], [TubeDigger.exe -useragent="Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.21.10 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.4 Mobile/7B334b Safari/531.21.10"].
This command line can also be added to properties of TubeDigger's shortcut on the desktop.

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2018, 09:20:10 PM »
A new screen recorder program.

http://cam.gomlab.com/?language=eng