Author Topic: Basic Guide to Capping with Hypercam  (Read 52275 times)

Offline nakkovanj

Re: Basic Guide to Capping with Hypercam
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2018, 02:44:10 PM »
youtube-dl can record live session from yt... then xmedia recode or avidemux can be used for editing

Offline ccgg4

« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2018, 10:06:10 AM »
i was using bandicam but that is better i guess

Offline RTVLads

• Senior
    • RTVLads
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2018, 12:21:32 AM »
I'd like to know if it's possible to record the BBUS CBS stream with TubeDigger from a certain time you select? Because I can only manage to start recording the feed from 12.00am at the start of each day. If anyone knows of a better method, please help me out. Thanks.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2018, 06:42:28 PM »
I'd like to know if it's possible to record the BBUS CBS stream with TubeDigger from a certain time you select? Because I can only manage to start recording the feed from 12.00am at the start of each day. If anyone knows of a better method, please help me out. Thanks.
On the tubedigger website they talk about a scheduler which TD doesn't have but this is what they say you can do. http://tubedigger.com/faq.html

No, but you may use Windows Task Scheduler: create task, set date/time to run, select action to start program, browse for TubeDigger.exe (located somewhere like in 'C:\Program Files\TubeDigger\' or 'C:\Program Files (x86)\TubeDigger\'). There are two ways to specify web page to be open on start: 1) set it as home page in TubeDigger's settings dialog; 2) type web page URL into field 'Add arguments' on task action dialog. TubeDigger also supports command line arguments in form: [url] [-rec] [-dl] [-hide] [-refresh] [-blank] [-useragent] [-mute] [-exit] [-shutdown] [-srec] [-MonitorOn] [-MonitorOff] [-RtmpBufferTime]. Any of these arguments can be present or absent. To start TubeDigger in recording mode: add argument '-rec'. To disable switching to recording mode: add argument '-dl'. To start TubeDigger minimized: add argument '-hide'. To start TubeDigger muted: add argument '-mute'. To set auto-refresh timeout to default 2 minutes: add argument '-refresh'. To set auto-refresh timeout to custom value: add argument '-refresh=xxx' where xxx is value in seconds. To set making current page blank after 2 minutes: add argument '-blank'. To set making current page blank after custom duration of time: add argument '-blank=yyy' where yyy is value in seconds. To change embedded browser: add argument '-browser=n', where n is browser index, 1=IExplorer, 2=Chromium1, 3=Chromium1(iPad), 4=Chromium1(Android), 5=WinPhone, 6=Chromium3, 7=Chromium3(No Flash), 8=Chromium3(iPad), 9=Chromium3(Android). To use custom user-agent: add argument '-useragent="zzz"' where zzz is string value (to emulate iPad/Android embedded Chromium browser should be selected in settings dialog). To exit application when all downloads/recording become finished: add argument '-exit' or '-exit=xxx' where xxx is time-out in seconds after which exit application if no download/recording started. To shutdown PC when all downloads become finished: add argument '-shutdown'. To force rtmps recording for all SSL connections: add argument '-srec'. To start TubeDigger with enabled browsers monitoring: add argument '-MonitorOn'. To start TubeDigger without browsers monitoring: add argument '-MonitorOff'. To set custom rtmp buffer time and disable rtmp pause/unpause trick for fast downloading: add argument '-RtmpBufferTime=ttt' where ttt is value in ms (zero value only disables pause/unpause trick). To display only required resoluiton/bitrate: add argument '-res=all|low|mid|[xxx]p|[yyy]K', where all=all resolutions, low=lowest resolution, mid=middle resolution, high=highest resolution, [xxx]p=resolution (e.g. 240p, 360p), [yyy]K=bitrate (e.g. 1800K).
Examples of command line: [TubeDigger.exe http://tubedigger.com -rec -refresh], [TubeDigger.exe tubedigger.com -rec -refresh=60], [TubeDigger.exe www.tubedigger.com -rec], [TubeDigger.exe tubedigger.com], [TubeDigger.exe -rec], [TubeDigger.exe tubedigger.com -blank=30], [TubeDigger.exe -useragent="Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.21.10 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.4 Mobile/7B334b Safari/531.21.10"].
This command line can also be added to properties of TubeDigger's shortcut on the desktop.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2018, 09:20:10 PM »
A new screen recorder program.

http://cam.gomlab.com/?language=eng

Offline hurricane32

• Advanced Member
« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2018, 09:39:09 AM »
Cool, thnx Kitty  tuu:

Offline ZapMangusta

• Advanced Member
« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2018, 06:02:36 PM »
Hi,
I have a question about recording zadruga.
It's possible to record more than one stream? 1-2-3-4 at the same time?
What is the best method to record?
Better with screen record or stream record?
Why the zadruga stream stop every 2-3 hours? Can I bypass this?
thanx!!

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2018, 06:24:29 PM »
Hi,
I have a question about recording zadruga.
It's possible to record more than one stream? 1-2-3-4 at the same time?
What is the best method to record?
Better with screen record or stream record?
Why the zadruga stream stop every 2-3 hours? Can I bypass this?
thanx!!
Tubedigger can do this you can record as many as you want as long as they don't cancel if they cancel then their must be an issue somewhere with the site or some setting not set right or something.

Offline ZapMangusta

• Advanced Member
« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2018, 06:27:11 PM »
have you tried tubedigger with zadruga kliktv?
give me an error when I try to start the stream....
what can I do?

Online joylove2020

• Advanced Member
« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2018, 11:36:39 PM »

Offline nakkovanj

« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2018, 02:09:07 PM »
have you tried tubedigger with zadruga kliktv?
give me an error when I try to start the stream....
what can I do?

They have implemented a protection I think, about month ago... I used youtube-dl do record all 4 streams, but now it gives forbidden (403) error if you change the channel. You can record one at the time. I use FFox. Go to Tools->Web developer->Web console->Network tab. Then change the channel on kliktv. There will be a list of different objects received and one of them should be something like playlist.m3u8, or manifest.m3u8 (you'll recognize it by extension). select it and you'll see the stream url in "Request URL" on the right... You can use that stream in youtube-dl
https://rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/