Author Topic: Basic Guide to Capping with Hypercam  (Read 73836 times)

Offline xx2000xx

Re: Basic Guide to Capping with Hypercam
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2016, 11:26:08 PM »
You might get a false positive on your anti-virus or whatever but it's safe. It's pretty old though so I don't know how good it is. Bandi/Camtasia are very current and I should check for new versions of the others.

Offline markdeajaxfan

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2016, 11:44:44 PM »

does anyone have a good recording program for me I now OCAM ?

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2016, 08:48:36 PM »
BTW: Anyone who uses Ocam there was a update to the software today which removes that annoying ad which you had to close everytime you stopped recording. gj2: :))) :)))

Offline spapaars

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2016, 09:03:52 PM »
BTW: Anyone who uses Ocam there was a update to the software today which removes that annoying ad which you had to close everytime you stopped recording. gj2: :))) :)))
 tuu: They have become wise and returned to how it was in the beginning.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2016, 11:13:20 PM »
Now that we are going into the new year i hope we can get more capping as i have seen that some members that contributed since the forum started aren't active anymore some hasn't been online since idk when like ages ago. sadd: We can never have too many so i hope we can get more contributing 618 members so we need to start capping. yess: yess: yess:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 11:55:06 PM by kittygalore »

Offline Cellactive

« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2017, 11:14:57 PM »
Have ID-Probs

Offline smallbrother13

« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2017, 04:34:31 PM »
is there a mac equivalent for hypercam? anyone know?

Offline spain

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2017, 05:29:39 PM »
is there a mac equivalent for hypercam? anyone know?

From what I've seen a few pay apps and free apps are available. Try this website a very good stating point for a Mac user the online recording app is a very interesting idea! You don't have to trust the site below just google the apps mentioned.

https://www.apowersoft.com/hypercam-for-mac.html 

Offline CarlosKL

« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2017, 02:09:46 AM »
Anyone knows a good software for windows to edit videos ... I want one that allows you to do:

-I want to edit an .mp4 video (cut some parts), put a watermark and I want the result of that video to be a new .mp4 video. Same extension and same quality.

Any suggestions?

Offline Naggys

« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2017, 02:22:49 AM »
Anyone knows a good software for windows to edit videos ... I want one that allows you to do:

-I want to edit an .mp4 video (cut some parts), put a watermark and I want the result of that video to be a new .mp4 video. Same extension and same quality.

Any suggestions?

Are you asking about a "simple" software like Lighworks or an more complex one like Sony Vegas?

Offline CarlosKL

« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2017, 04:16:35 AM »

Any suggestions?

Are you asking about a "simple" software like Lighworks or an more complex one like Sony Vegas?

Definitely simple lol. I'll try that one and see if it allows me to do what I want. Thanks

Offline Cereal

« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2017, 04:27:35 PM »

Any suggestions?

Definitely simple lol. I'll try that one and see if it allows me to do what I want. Thanks
another really simple is avidemux.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
    • Big Brother TV Backup
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2017, 07:17:13 PM »

Any suggestions?

Avidemux is only a video editor not a screen capture programme.

Offline Cereal

« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2017, 11:16:48 AM »

Any suggestions?

Avidemux is only a video editor not a screen capture programme.
sure, but if i'm not wrong he asked for an editor for a file .mp4

Offline bionicle

• Advanced Member
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2017, 02:09:59 AM »

Any suggestions?

I recommend "Ultra Video Splitter" to cut video files...