Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Canada  (Read 10404 times)

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
Re: Big Brother 6 Canada
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2018, 05:34:23 PM »
Last night they had a birthday party with alcohol. They have shut down the feeds overnight bit2:
I bet they had sex when the feeds were off.

Offline RTVLads

• Junior
    • RTVLads
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2018, 05:40:27 PM »
I don't see how the channel could give the show another chance after this season. They were going to cancel it last season but they didn't because fans got mad, but let me tell you fans will be happy if they cancel it this time. They completely turned on the show and it's not for nothing, the cast is incredibly weak, the editing is terrible, the theme has no purpose and most of all the feeds are basically a scam. The ratings are really bad, I wouldn't even be surprised if they shortened the season.

Sad because it was a great show before Global put its hands on it.

I was thinking the exact same thing. It seems Global are really over the show since last year when it went on 'hiatus'. The feeds are more off than on and they're censoring almost everything fun in there! The parties, the fights etc and we're left with bland, 20-something year olds that Global want to perceive as being way more boring that what they choose to show. I don't get it.
This year seems more censored as compared to the seasons before... there's something just feeling a little 'off-ish' this season. Maybe it's all the new sponsors they're trying to protect?! Who knows. At this rate, the show is definitely not gonna see a seventh season and as Rigby said, the fans will be signing a petition this time to keep it OFF the air for good.  m3: doh:

Offline JAckaroos33

• Advanced Member
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2018, 12:28:11 PM »
I thought Global said they were changing the producers of the show to strengthen it. But apparently they didn't.

Offline xcvbsdfg

• Advanced Member
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2018, 05:22:06 AM »
Kaela waking up

Offline Bblurker

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2018, 07:22:24 AM »
Kaela waking up
(Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.)

Beautiful girl. Together with Paras the prettiest girl.

Offline realityfan394

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2018, 09:54:50 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3uidbX7naA&t=184s

At 4.14 on this video, Ali had a boob slip. It seems to be censored on this feed. I'm not sure when it exactly happened or on what camera

Offline JAckaroos33

• Advanced Member
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2018, 03:46:09 PM »
I have been watching it this season. It really is not as interesting as last year's. Maybe it will get better.

Offline xcvbsdfg

• Advanced Member
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2018, 07:46:37 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3uidbX7naA&t=184s

At 4.14 on this video, Ali had a boob slip. It seems to be censored on this feed. I'm not sure when it exactly happened or on what camera

I don't think it is censored, just out of focus because the focus was on the people in the background.  The censorship is that the camera quickly moves away when the nip slips out.  Typical of Canada.     thd:

Offline realityfan394

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2018, 02:23:42 PM »
I have been watching it this season. It really is not as interesting as last year's. Maybe it will get better.

I think it's the worst cast they've had. Not bad people. Just boring. They might be nore  interesting if production  didn't block the feeds  so much, The most entertaining one is being voted out today, Veronica. Couple that with the nonsensical feed blocks and I imagine the ratings are going to get worse and worse. They started out well the first week, but had a falloff already. The episode are long on sponsored activities and short on the actual game and explaining  what is going on in the house..

Yesterday I was watching Veronica come out of the shower wrapped  securely a towel talking to 2 other people and they cut the feed.  wtf

Offline michaelstarr

• Senior
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2018, 01:48:32 PM »
Any more good looking guys in the house?

Offline SosaDeluxe

« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2018, 05:48:06 PM »
I'm guessing this ended? I was following it at the beginning but sort of lost interest along the way

Offline bjacquet239

• Senior
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2018, 09:29:59 PM »
No sex on this show?

Offline rj1

« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2018, 10:00:36 PM »
I'm guessing this ended? I was following it at the beginning but sort of lost interest along the way
There's 26 days to go.

Offline JAckaroos33

• Advanced Member
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2018, 12:54:40 AM »
No sex on this show?
It's Canada, you'll never see any  sexx

Offline realityfan394

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2018, 01:06:03 AM »
They are still going.. However, production continually blocks  feeds anytime something interesting happens. They had a party Monday night and blocked the feeds for 16 hours while not saying anything other than a second shot of them going to bed. Their eviction shows are always spoiled on twitter  because they don't do them live.  The fanbase is losing interest and their feed block messages are insulting. Between the Toronto Maple Leafs game, no HOH result and a known evictee tonight  these will be the lowest ratings all season.