Author Topic: Big Brother Brasil 18  (Read 62439 times)

Offline dirtdirt

Re: Big Brother Brasil 18
« Reply #255 on: February 09, 2018, 03:45:13 PM »
Be prepare for all your favorite people to be nominated.

Offline Rigby

« Reply #256 on: February 09, 2018, 04:21:53 PM »

Exactly what I meant. I predict Paula, Jessica and Familia Lia are the most in danger with the Leader and the house, but the 3rd one will be up to the Red Phone so possibly one of the big guys.

Offline mar400

« Reply #257 on: February 09, 2018, 05:42:20 PM »
Jessica after 10 hours almost collapsed ,New Lider after 12 Hours is Diego

Interesting game! Only the main feed works for me all other streams constantly buffer or just stop!

yes bad streams it works the 2nd bedroom, dont works the first bedroom, the bathroom also not works

Offline mar400

« Reply #258 on: February 09, 2018, 05:44:28 PM »

Exactly what I meant. I predict Paula, Jessica and Familia Lia are the most in danger with the Leader and the house, but the 3rd one will be up to the Red Phone so possibly one of the big guys.

why you think Jess?

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #259 on: February 09, 2018, 06:02:22 PM »

Interesting game! Only the main feed works for me all other streams constantly buffer or just stop!

yes bad streams it works the 2nd bedroom, dont works the first bedroom, the bathroom also not works
They work you just need to keep refreshing i can get all to work.

Offline mar400

« Reply #260 on: February 09, 2018, 06:18:11 PM »

i refresh 10 times the shower cam stops every 3 seconds and also cam 4

Offline mar400

« Reply #261 on: February 09, 2018, 06:21:19 PM »
After 12 hours, Diego was the last one standing and is the new Leader. Some of those people feel way too comfortable compared to other years and it will definitely come back to bite them in the ass.

what you mean too comfortable compared?  i think its enough hard when you stand many hours ,wet and it comes shower after shower of cold water!

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #262 on: February 09, 2018, 06:49:42 PM »
Breno and Lucas could have outlasted Diego. Once it was clear that Diego was going after The Lima Family they fell out.  Diego is the House Blabber mouth and full of shit so he could easily be lying and not trust worthy. Of course Breno and Lucas are going to through Kayser under the bus maybe.  If that happens fuck them.

Offline Rigby

« Reply #263 on: February 09, 2018, 07:11:23 PM »
After 12 hours, Diego was the last one standing and is the new Leader. Some of those people feel way too comfortable compared to other years and it will definitely come back to bite them in the ass.

what you mean too comfortable compared?  i think its enough hard when you stand many hours ,wet and it comes shower after shower of cold water!

Like dirtdirt said, Lucas, Jessica, and more importantly Breno feel way too comfortable. Breno lasted 12 hours only to drop because he realized he didn't want to be the Leader that early, basically implying he knows he's in there for a long time. Diego is very tight with Ana Paula and she wants him to nominate one of the protagonist and she thinks those are Jessica, Lucas, Breno and Paula.

Diego did say he would target Familia Lia but  he might let the house take care of that and target someone bigger.

Offline spain

« Reply #264 on: February 10, 2018, 12:22:48 AM »

i refresh 10 times the shower cam stops every 3 seconds and also cam 4

Same, the streams are shit, yes it will work but can't leave it to record! This same site was great last season only some cams would go down from time to time but always come back.

Offline rj1

« Reply #265 on: February 10, 2018, 01:41:51 AM »
If Diego or anyone else decides to nominate Familia Lima, do both Ayrton and Ana Clara go up together or do they pick one of the two to go up?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 01:49:24 AM by rj1 »

Offline mar400

« Reply #266 on: February 10, 2018, 01:54:33 AM »
i dont know what is this with this Red Phone? and Friday Night is it Party but Tonight not!

Offline rj1

« Reply #267 on: February 10, 2018, 02:12:07 AM »
i dont know what is this with this Red Phone? and Friday Night is it Party but Tonight not!
Its a phone that rings once every other week or so. Sometimes it gives you a power or a punishment. The 1st person to pick up the phone gets the power or punishment. This time, Lucas was the 1st to attend it and it gave him the power to nominate someone and he ended up nominating familia Lima. So they're both now up which also answered the question I had.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 02:14:25 AM by rj1 »

Offline mar400

« Reply #268 on: February 10, 2018, 02:21:23 AM »
Its a phone that rings once every other week or so. Sometimes it gives you a power or a punishment. The 1st person to pick up the phone gets the power or punishment. This time, Lucas was the 1st to attend it and it gave him the power to nominate someone and he ended up nominating familia Lima. So they're both now up which also answered the question I had.

okay thanks!

Offline dirtdirt

« Reply #269 on: February 10, 2018, 02:50:50 AM »
If Diego or anyone else decides to nominate Familia Lima, do both Ayrton and Ana Clara go up together or do they pick one of the two to go up?

They are a package deal until Big Brother decides they are not.  Man Twitter is going crazy with accusations of the father kissing, sexually harassing the daughter.  I wish people  would understand shit like this can destroy people's lives.