Author Topic: Zadruga Serbia  (Read 118967 times)

Online KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
Re: Zadruga Serbia
« Reply #420 on: Today at 01:03:30 PM »
They responded to my emails and said they are seriously considering adding more 24 hour cams including showers. I will believe it when i see it so i wont hold my breath or get my hopes up yet lol.
We will see time will tell.

Offline Handy

« Reply #421 on: Today at 02:05:54 PM »
I don't think they will, but we'll see.

Offline Albig

« Reply #422 on: Today at 02:21:20 PM »
It's all very strange, they put cameras in the shower and it turns out that all of a sudden the sex in the bed is over.  hmmm I prefer sex in bed rather than in the shower, as they can cover the glass partitions, or use sheets as curtains, because you will never see anything. They have even begun to censor the sound, even worse.  thd:

Regarding more camera in the showers can benefit those who want to see naked girls, those who want to see naked boys, I think they will never show them, Zadruga and Parovi are clear examples that only interested in showing the girls.
Filip has undressed completely in the yard, so I'm sure he'll shower naked, but what happens? Is he a filthy man who never showers? Well, no, simply the production has as a policy only show nude girls. It's Serbia.  yess:

Offline Handy

« Reply #423 on: Today at 06:28:31 PM »
Yup, you're right.

Majority of Serbian reality audience are females. They are mainly interested in gossip and arguments. Male nudity comes as a bonus, but it isn't absolutely necessary.

Male audience is interested in female nudity, rather than arguments and story.

So, you have cameras recording some naked girl, unless there is some nice argument at that time, then they immediately switch to those cams in the production live stream.

That's how it is.

Online avenger38

« Reply #424 on: Today at 07:08:48 PM »

Offline joylove2020

• Senior
Re: Re: Zadruga Serbia
« Reply #425 on: Today at 10:11:43 PM »