Author Topic: Big Brother 19 UK 2018  (Read 8668 times)

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
Re: Big Brother 19 UK 2018
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2018, 12:16:18 AM »
Lewis himself has finally spoken up to explain all.
“I was talking to Cameron about getting him some outfits and I said the word ‘Auschwitz’ instead of outfits by mistake," Lewis said in his own words. “It was a slip of the tongue and and then I tried to mock Hitler and did an impression of him saying ‘Kill the Jews’.
“It was an impression not a statement of my beliefs at all - and has come out completely wrong and I’m devastated. I am not anti-Semitic, I am agnostic. I love all people."
He added in a statement to The Sun newspaper: “It was a misguided comment that came out wrong.”
Lewis went on to say he understood how his "stupid impression" could "be seen as offensive" and commented: “I apologise wholeheartedly and want to move on with my life. I’m trying my best to be a good man.
“I went in to Big Brother to be myself and part of that is I’m not perfect - I’m far from it and I made a mistake and that’s all it was and all I can do now is apologise.”
After sharing a link to the story online, Lewis took to Instagram to confirm the details. He added: "Since I've come out, all I've wanted to do is to say what I said. Channel 5 didn't want to release it. I respect their decision. Channel 5 have my best interests at heart. When I got removed, the producers were devastated.
"They've watched me everyday so we become really close. They've been amazing, the aftercare team has been brilliant... [...] I've wanted to address the situation because us humans we make mistakes. All we can do is just identify it apologise for it and try not let it happen again."

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2018, 05:58:41 PM »
Cameron won last friday Cian and Zoe has finished in 3rd and 4th place. Akeem finished 2nd. They bid an emotinal goodbye with both Emma and Rylan devasted the show has ended. They also had a look back at Big Brother down the years. After Cameron won the showed every room in the house and played some sounds scenes of this series before turned the lights off. Then we we got to the diary room big brother spoke these words. Big Brother will get back to you.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2018, 09:19:44 PM »
Big Brother UK house set for demolition after final ever series

Big Brother started on UK TV in 2000, originally airing on Channel 4.
It moved to Channel 5 in 2011 but the broadcaster announced in September that it had decided not to renew the show beyond 2018.
The latest season wrapped up earlier this month (November) and now its famous house is set to be taken down.
The iconic Big Brother house is due to be torn down in the coming weeks with the outdoor studio already in the process of being 'derigged'.
“The production company who make Big Brother own the house, but Elstree Studios own the land, so the house has to be taken down now the show has been cancelled,” a source told The Sun newspaper.
They added: “It’s not the end for the show and everyone is convinced it’ll find a new home on another channel, but the house has to leave the site.”
Although there's been talk of the show moving to a new channel once more, nothing has been confirmed just yet.
Bit On The Side's Rylan Clark-Neal tweeted today (Sunday, November 25): "Not BB yet but u know we’re working on it #SaveBBUK"
Speaking last week, he said: "My brain just doesn't understand that it's not coming back. To me, I can't understand that I have presented it for the last time. It's going to be majorly missed."
He told the Daily Mail newspaper: "And trust me, I am doing everything I can do in my power to get it back.
"I can't imagine Big Brother not being around. It has shaped my life. I am really in a world of denial about this. I want it back. Many people do."
The current Big Brother house in Elstree has been home to the show since 2002, with the first two series airing from a different site in Bow, London.

Offline Albig

« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2018, 09:39:01 PM »
Big Brother UK house set for demolition after final ever series

Big Brother started on UK TV in 2000, originally airing on Channel 4.
It moved to Channel 5 in 2011 but the broadcaster announced in September that it had decided not to renew the show beyond 2018.
The latest season wrapped up earlier this month (November) and now its famous house is set to be taken down.
The iconic Big Brother house is due to be torn down in the coming weeks with the outdoor studio already in the process of being 'derigged'.
“The production company who make Big Brother own the house, but Elstree Studios own the land, so the house has to be taken down now the show has been cancelled,” a source told The Sun newspaper.
They added: “It’s not the end for the show and everyone is convinced it’ll find a new home on another channel, but the house has to leave the site.”
Although there's been talk of the show moving to a new channel once more, nothing has been confirmed just yet.
Bit On The Side's Rylan Clark-Neal tweeted today (Sunday, November 25): "Not BB yet but u know we’re working on it #SaveBBUK"
Speaking last week, he said: "My brain just doesn't understand that it's not coming back. To me, I can't understand that I have presented it for the last time. It's going to be majorly missed."
He told the Daily Mail newspaper: "And trust me, I am doing everything I can do in my power to get it back.
"I can't imagine Big Brother not being around. It has shaped my life. I am really in a world of denial about this. I want it back. Many people do."
The current Big Brother house in Elstree has been home to the show since 2002, with the first two series airing from a different site in Bow, London.
I hope it continues on another channel.

Offline Gregvn11

« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2018, 12:59:04 AM »
It's a bit of a sad day reading that house is to be demolished don't you agree Kitty? It holds sentimental value for viewers

Offline Gregvn11

« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2018, 01:03:26 AM »
Hopefully another provider can build a new and better house and the series can live on. Maybe build a house with more interesting things inside it for contestants to interact with

Offline ccgg4

« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2018, 03:43:17 AM »
Hopefully another provider can build a new and better house and the series can live on. Maybe build a house with more interesting things inside it for contestants to interact with
i hope too  sadd:, bb uk is good show

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2018, 06:10:33 PM »

Offline ccgg4

« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2018, 09:36:44 PM »

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2018, 09:47:13 PM »

Offline Gregvn11

« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2018, 08:17:46 AM »
Interesting that he says everyone hates him yet there are comments where people tell him they love him. Easy to read the negative and hard to take in the positive!

Offline JAckaroos33

« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2018, 12:58:21 PM »
Interesting that he says everyone hates him yet there are comments where people tell him they love him. Easy to read the negative and hard to take in the positive!
I think he wants to generate more sympathy by appearing to be a victim of audience's hatred.

Offline dallavera

« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2018, 09:21:12 AM »
Couldn't agree more.  smilee:

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2019, 01:12:25 PM »
The Big Brother house has now been fully removed and nothing remains of it. cryyyy cryyyy cryyyy