Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother UK 2018  (Read 7823 times)

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK 2018
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2018, 09:33:45 PM »
Andrew Brady and Shane Jenek got closer than ever before on Celebrity Big Brother last night.
Shane - aka Courtney Act - and Andrew shared a romantic bath ahead of tonight's eviction.
The pair joke about 'dropping the soap' before Andrew quips: "Oh my foot just went somewhere."
Shane says: "I didn't feel it!"
Andrew responds: "I'm not surprised, not by your stories!"
As the pair then start to shave one another, Shane remarks: "See, this is what gender and sexuality can look like in 2018, two men enjoying a bath together."
Viewers have been speculating that Andrew and Courtney - aka Shane Jenek - could get together.
And Andrew last night encouraged the rumours as he spoke to Big Brother in the Diary Room.
The Apprentice star said: "Courtney's fit you know. Courtney's hot and a little bit of a minx."
He continued: "When I see Courtney and I see her with her bum implants, and fake boobs, deep down I know its Shane under there....
"Courtney is only ever out when we've had a few drinks, so she looks even better.
"When you've had a couple of beers and you see Courtney you're like 'Wow'."
Andrew then added: "Big Brother you need to stop giving me alcohol when I'm around Courtney because... you never know."
Earlier this week, Courtney and Andrew flirted up a storm in the garden.
Chatting about Shane's alter ego in the, Andrew said: “Courtney’s the sexy one who you’d want at your hotel room when you come back from the eviction.”
Courtney replied: “I straddle the gender divide.
“While I’m not a woman as Courtney, I do have a unique experience as Courtney, especially with straight men. It’s fascinating to see how straight men treat me as Shane and as Courtney.”
Courtney replied: “You’re more flirtatious, I think understandably so, you’re a young viral man with sexual desires, and Courtney is aesthetically a tarty, attractive woman.”
The pair later spent time together in the bathroom and formed a secret handshake, before Courtney confessed to Jonny Mitchell that she found Andrew "cute".

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2018, 12:20:22 AM »
India was evicted. The guys won the power this week. Next Fridays eviction is a double.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2018, 01:09:47 AM »
Two housemates will leave this Friday night in a double eviction.
Those up are John Barnes, Ann Widdecombe, Daniel O’Reilly, Rachel Johnson and Andrew Brady.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2018, 11:38:17 PM »

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2018, 10:44:04 PM »
Andrew and Ann were saved. Rachel is the first to be evicted.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2018, 11:40:14 PM »
Maggie was the second to be evicted.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2018, 12:14:22 AM »
The two groups will again do battle for power in the house, and it'll end with a 'backdoor eviction'.
One housemate will be kicked out live next Tuesday night, via the backdoor.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2018, 04:33:18 PM »

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2018, 12:27:41 AM »
It's been announced that Channel 5 have axed Big Brother both Celebrity and Non celebrity version with this year being the last.  sadd: sadd:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5389047/celebrity-big-brother-axed-from-next-year-alongside-civilian-show/

Offline Albig

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2018, 12:59:29 AM »
It's been announced that Channel 5 have axed Big Brother both Celebrity and Non celebrity version with this year being the last.  sadd: sadd:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5389047/celebrity-big-brother-axed-from-next-year-alongside-civilian-show/

Maybe another television network will buy the format.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2018, 12:35:43 AM »
The girls nominated Daniel and John and The boys nominated Ann and Amanda. The girls won the task more than the boys so they evicted John. So John was evicted via the backdoor.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2018, 10:16:01 PM »
Ann,Daniel, Ginuwine,Jonny,Wayne are up for eviction tonight.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2018, 10:45:28 PM »
Ginuwine was evicted.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2018, 10:50:25 PM »
Channel 5 are 'still in discussions' over Celebrity Big Brother and Big Brother's future.
The current contract between programme makers Endemol and Channel 5 comes to an end after the summer series.
With falling ratings, it had been reported that Channel 5 won't renew their deal for any more series.
An insider told The Daily Star newspaper: "There have been conversations between the execs about not renewing the contract for both Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother.
"It would be the end of an era but they feel the time is right to end."
But sources say that discussions remain ongoing as things stand.
Deadline reports that there is "no truth" (yet) in the rumours that the show has been axed.
"Both companies are still in discussions over future series when the contract for the house-based entertainment format ends later this year," they add.
A spokesperson for Channel 5 said: "Channel 5 are committed to a further series of Big Brother and of Celebrity Big Brother later this year."
Even if Channel 5 does decide to drop Big Brother after 2018, it may well continue on.
The show was originally axed by Channel 4 before Channel 5 picked it up and it's possible another channel - or streaming service like Netflix - may takeover the rights.
Richard Johnston, Chief Executive for programme makers Endemol Shine UK, said they were looking to "overhaul the show" and make “Big Brother as brilliant and relevant as it can possibly be”.
“We have some of the best creative brains in the business looking at not only [in 2018] year but the next 10 years, in terms of creative direction," he said. "There are some really exciting ideas being discussed."
The final of the current series will air on Friday, February 2.

Offline KittyGalore

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2018, 12:22:44 AM »
There will be a triple eviction on Friday.